What's new

Maryam Nawaz UK Sojourn, Or Is It?

Pti supporters

Hazaroon khwahishain aisi k her khwahish pay dam niklay..

Yaar koi judge koi genrail in ki sun lo... khuda k wastay ik ko pm bana do... aapko maula khush rakhay...

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH OPPOSITION RATHER THAN GOVT
Who paid for the visit to London?
It must be Qatari.
Is she going to meet him there in London?
Is the bed prepared in Mayfair's flats?
Will she stay with the prince?
Will the society accept their love and let them stay in peace or she will have to come back home and be contended with "Kaptaan" i.e. Safdar?
Stay tuned for the updates.....

True. Opposition is good for nothing in Pakistan. Bus mujre karwa lo in BC se.
Mujray waloun ki League

Well the concern is legitimate however the focus on this issue has been blown over the top considering China/Russia ignored the panama leaks

Also NRO kinda gives him some protection against past claims

Politicians were asked to come back under NRO to start a brand new chapter in rebuilding process , closing all past chapters against political leaders

That also included return of Nawaz sharif , so to back track and now say he misse on certain item does not makes complete sense , the court should have rejected allegations against him specially due to existance of NRO treaty

For me the debate is if you are in exile , and you get offer from Government of Pakistan to come back be part of political setup and rebuild , and all cases against politicians would be nullified (clean slate) that generally gives an impression a fresh start

So really don't understand why old claims beyond a certain date/time are being claimed against his family
Sir this was the stance when NRO was reached,but it's the habituallity and addiction of NS who always forces him self to point of no return,what was needed of him to stick with the establishment and speed up the development,he was needed to take establishment as a ally instead he took them as rivals,its not the way of speedy and constructive governance its destabilizing trend,which ever country have over come their wore crisis, has over come by joint efforts of establishment and politicians,NS by his attitude have shown that Pakistani establishment is not its own but of India or Israel,had he been sincere with the country he would have openly said ""development and corruption free country is the agenda plz join my hands,""instead of doing this you your self know what he is being doing since last 4 years ,, from the other piont of view I fell good because army should harvest what they have sown , after all NS ,Altaf,Achakzai,Moulna,etc are produced in establishments womb,so they shall reap what they have sown,

or ap un k supporter hu jo Adhi Motorway ka Fita kaat deta hai :omghaha:

BHai jaan yeh log unn ke supporters hain jo project start par feeta kaat'ta hai, phir 25% completion par, phir 50% completion par, phir barish hojati hai aur project phir 0% se start hota hai... phir feeta.

Main tou soch raha hun feeton ka business shuru kardun.. :rofl:

Sir, here you faltered a little bit. Pakistan Suprem Court did not accept NRO as a law or legitimate provision. Justice Khosa was part of that 17 member full bench.
NRO was a corrupt deal between a didctator fighting for his survival and corruption king pair Benazir and Zardari. PML N wasn't a party. They relied on a perpetual soft corner with superior judiciary which might be changing now. Mostly PPP and MQM benefied from NRO.

;) Just becasue there is NRO does not means Nawaz sharif should still not resign
  • He still has not answered how he manages to live his lavish life style some money must be flowing in from some where
  • NRO should just free his family from persecution

NRO can act as a defence against past claims , however then he should also declare interest to leave office cleanly

Certainly a complex case
NRO has no legal standing and it was stricken down by SC under Ch. Iftikhar.

Tight hai yaar.
She is a loose character and now one must ask these munafiq patwaris ke yeh konsi tehzeeb hai...A girl dancing publicly along with men and doing it in a vulgar way wearing tight-fitting clothes to reveal everything...

Well the concern is legitimate however the focus on this issue has been blown over the top considering China/Russia ignored the panama leaks

Also NRO kinda gives him some protection against past claims

Politicians were asked to come back under NRO to start a brand new chapter in rebuilding process , closing all past chapters against political leaders

That also included return of Nawaz sharif , so to back track and now say he misse on certain item does not makes complete sense , the court should have rejected allegations against him specially due to existance of NRO treaty

For me the debate is if you are in exile , and you get offer from Government of Pakistan to come back be part of political setup and rebuild , and all cases against politicians would be nullified (clean slate) that generally gives an impression a fresh start

So really don't understand why old claims beyond a certain date/time are being claimed against his family

NRO 'treaty' was nullified by SC during PPP's tenure itself.

Crime is crime, there's no 'time barred' forgiveness. As a muslim, you should know that very well.

Panama ka paisa to panama me hai. Shaukat khanam ke naam pe li hoi zakaat to bani gala main hai.

Imran Khan pe koi case nae hai .. Case tu mian panama sharif pe hai .. daily ruswa hote hain :D

1. Daughter of PM cannot be put on ECL
There's no such restriction
2. Question about Dawn leaks was not about it was fabrication but leaking highly sensitive information from a very high level security meeting. Calling leaks as baseless was a spin for damage control otherwise why Pervez Rashid was fired and committee setup to investigate.
Corps Commanders said it was fabricated. So who should I trust?
3. House arrest of HS was Fed Govt action (Though with tacit approval from Army)
Army has tacit approval in matters that tarnished their image. By saying so you're effectively accusing them to be a bikau mall.
You may disagrer with the analysis.
So where is the analysis part with which I am supposed to disagree?

There's no such restriction

Corps Commanders said it was fabricated. So who should I trust?

Army has tacit approval in matters that tarnished their image. By saying so you're effectively accusing them to be a bikau mall.

So where is the analysis part with which I am supposed to disagree?

She cant be put on ECL bc someone wishes, there should be an order from interior ministry.
All other points you need to read again your own previous post, there is a remote chance you will understand.

Back
Top Bottom