What's new

Maryam Nawaz Media Talk In Islamabad | 12th MAY 2022

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The real news is not the Press Talk by Maryam, real news is at the start of the clip.

The NAB's special prosecutor excused himself from representing NAB in the case against Maryam.
Now we have two news coming out today that cases against Sharis are going to be sent to "Khude Line", because they are once again ruling Pakistan. Therefore, they are beyond justice and not answerable to Pakistani naiton.

If NAB prosecutor has excused himself from representing NAB against Sharif family then it is perfectly as per the lunstitution

Nothing illegal or wrong here

*constitution

If NAB prosecutor has excused himself from representing NAB against Sharif family then it is perfectly as per the lunstitution

:rofl::rofl::rofl::astagh:

Pakistan is in such an incredible mess. They say bad people have long lives, but I am hoping our politics will change dramatically in the next ten years as most of our seasoned politicians are turning over 70

Yeap , says the Chief Justice of Supreme Court of Pakistan.

"Saboot hote nahi hain"

Saboot ho bhi tu A judge of the supreme court orders, "You cannot open this case ever again". Case closed. Sharifs "innocents" as ever.

"aik paisa ke corruption saboot karoo Pakistanio". :-) :-)

Azaab e Ilahi na aye to kiya aye is mulk per? 😑😑
Narrated `Aisha (R.A):

Usama (R.A) approached the Prophet (ﷺ) on behalf of a woman (who had committed theft). The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The people before you were destroyed because they used to inflict the legal punishments on the poor and forgive the rich. By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! If Fatima(R.A) (the daughter of the Prophet (ﷺ) ) did that (i.e. stole), I would cut off her hand."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom