What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

Maryam only wants those judges whose compromised videos are with her.
But reading the OP, I think she has a point about Suo Motu. Anyone who questions the integrity of a judge's verdict can be prosecuted under criminal contempt in India. I assume the same will be true for Pakistan? In this case, the court can Suo Motu.

Farooq Naek: "Ab syasatdan akathay ho gaye hain (i.e. PDM), to phir ab adalat bhi akathi ho jaye (full court)".

I honestly cannot believe sometimes how things go in court...

Farooq Naek said to give him time so that he can gather his arguments, delaying tactic.

Court says to give the arguments here and now.

But reading the OP, I think she has a point about Suo Motu. Anyone who questions the integrity of a judge's verdict can be prosecuted under criminal contempt in India. I assume the same will be true for Pakistan? In this case, the court can Suo Motu.
That's what we are saying all along.

No Sou Moto is an indication that even this bench is under some sort of pressure.

I am not a lawyer but anyone remotely "sane" already knows that our judiciary is a sad corrupt joke. Criminal and corrupt political mafia dynasties such as the Sharifs should have been behind bars long ago or court martialed for high treason instead they are used as an arm of the corrupt establishment to keep the sad status quo intact.

Powers of the SC and HC CJ to constitute favorable benches, for favorable judgements, this is the root cause of the rot. A new structure/law should be legislated to make it fair and transparent but that would not suit the establishment.

Irfan Qadiq now says I will submit a review petition, and asks the court not to give a verdict before the review is discussed. Jald bazi main faisla na dain.

N just wants to drag it for long for some reason...
Review petition in what case?

PPP lawyer have asked to adjourn the hearing till Thursday

Wtf s wrong with them
Just answer the damn question of CJP
He is Zardari slave

Irfan Qadir now goes on a political rant, Ch Shujaat baray syasatdan hain, aik party ayen ka inharaf kar rahi hai, bla bla bla.

Get to the point and argue the actual case, stop these side track arguments.
Imran Khan is also Baray Siasatdan. Come to the point

Why even is the PPP lawyer in court and talking? They have no stake in this.

You need PML-Q, PTI, Dy Speaker, Hamza Shehbaz, and Ch Shujaat as the parties in the case, sari awam kdhr say ayi ja rahi hai.
Zardari's slave is always entertained in courts for some strange reason

Back
Top Bottom