What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

In this kerfuffle, do not forget that the clause for parliamentary party giving binding directions was inserted by PPP in the 18th amendement!

Came back to bite them in the buttocks.

Legal question has been raised by Farooq Naik: if a party has only one member, how would he decide then in the absence of parliamentary party.

Then he is himself the parliamentary party.

I cannot believe a lawyer like Farooq Naek is saying these things. But then again, the last time Farooq Naek came to the rostrum, he absolutely embarrased himself.

Now Q league lawyer going on a rant about full bench...the judge asks keh aap sab full bench kyun bar bar keh rahay hain.

Legal question has been raised by Farooq Naik: if a party has only one member, how would he decide then in the absence of parliamentary party.
Ask Sheikh Rashid that question 🤣

Then he is himself the parliamentary party.

I cannot believe a lawyer like Farooq Naek is saying these things. But then again, the last time Farooq Naek came to the rostrum, he absolutely embarrased himself.

Now Q league lawyer going on a rant about full bench...the judge asks keh aap sab full bench kyun bar bar keh rahay hain.
Oh Bhai he is not a lawyer but Zardari mafia's slave

In that Case the Person Present himself is the Parliamentary Party as he is the only one in the Parliament. They are just trying to find some loophole.

N league tactics of old, bring the judge into disrepute so that you get a changed bench.

I guarantee they are right now hard at work trying to find a video or an audio, or maybe even doctoring something, to use against these judges.

Agr dunya ka har judge aap kay khilaf faislay day to samajh lain keh aap nay jo kia woh waqayi ghalat hai.

Everybody know Zardari forged that fucking letter with ch shujaat’s sons. Shujaat himself has dementia but still remembered not writing any letter. Just burn the fucking courts down and start skinning pdm dogs alive.

Enough of this kanjar khana you call Supreme Court and bund vich ungal dena you call ‘aein’.

N league tactics of old, bring the judge into disrepute so that you get a changed bench.

I guarantee they are right now hard at work trying to find a video or an audio, or maybe even doctoring something, to use against these judges.

Agr dunya ka har judge aap kay khilaf faislay day to samajh lain keh aap nay jo kia woh waqayi ghalat hai.
Judges are not under any pressure now. Although they will listen to everything these Bhaand lawyers have to say before issuing final verdict

Vadda ‘aein’ lei pir de, puddi de.

Now check this
🤣🤣🤣

So the judge has indicated the arrangement to keep Hamza Shehbaz as CM was because it was for a couple of days.

Secondly, now I understand why N wants a full court bench. Because the SC is in recess right now, and a full court bench can only resume work in September. So more delay.

So the judge has indicated the arrangement to keep Hamza Shehbaz as CM was because it was for a couple of days.

Secondly, now I understand why N wants a full court bench. Because the SC is in recess right now, and a full court bench can only resume work in September. So more delay.

Yup, the full bench means months of delay and Hamza keeps on ruling even though with limited powers. Basically, anything as long as PTI is kept away from power.

Back
Top Bottom