Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

Poorer pakistan is good for me
I can hire more maids and retire with less money

Plus no tax i can just pay few people here and there

Corruption is good for us
PMLN should be your choice if u r rich

B8629995-ADAA-423B-A1B7-DF4BCA644713.jpeg

😂🤣

Yeah, you’re probably right unf. PTI needs to come to some sort of understanding with the establishment so they are really neutral, else won’t work
You saw PTI partially did that for first three years
Did it change anything?
It agreed to do zero tax reforms not go after corrupt and not really push for broader reforms

I mean it did some but that was give & take diplomacy that ultimately did work(to some extent...& ultimately irked the elite)

So basically its upto people ..they want elite to roll and enjoy..sure your choice

Unless people of punjab and sindh treat PML & PPPP as people of KPK treat ANP(latein taba dey) then nothing is going to change

You cant be like one foot here and one foot there

You cant expect a changr when half of the people say khata hey tu lagata be hey

Now this doesnt mean vote for PTI
Please go vote for TLP and JI etx ..
But dont expect develpping while calling corruption "okay"

Dont compare south korea samsung corruption cases, china corruption or vietname poliltican corruption cases to PMLN..there is no comparison dont be like kids..act adult take responsibility for your love for PMLN

As i said before change will only occur if the country defaults and get chatrool..dont worry it wont happen..elites arent idiot to kill the goose that lays golden eggs..we will always come near to default and remain poor but we wont default

Anyway i consider my self as part of elite so for me PMLN is better
Just poor pakistanis will suffer
I no longer feel bad for them
Its their own choice
Just like i no longer feel bad for 30yr IV drug user with untreatable infective endocarditis

Today its USA tomorrow it might be another vountry that pakistan will act as a stooge under the name of "necessity"
Tells you military doesnt understand politics they think eveeything is black and white
I can just pray you are wrong somehow - but your logic works out. It might be possible if the margins are particularly high.

Doesnt need to be 50k
As long as maryum can bring 500 people she would win

The people hve to hate maryum like they do ANP in KPK to really change the landscape

That aint happening
I see PMLN holding its fort, central punjab like it always have

PMLN PPPP are going to be patners for long time since PTI isnt going anywhere..

Anarchy isnt good fot businesss and elite doesnt want anarchy..they wont ban PTI yet as anarchy is always bad

Back
Top Bottom