What's new

Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

1651856167710.jpeg

what is pseudo baghi doing? i hope its not pick pocketing meean ji!

Ye bhi gya....i just have to click twice...
Sounds like the TITANS from mount Olympus on a lighter note. :D

Nevertheless, it's good to keep the forum civil. I hope the mods will be impartial and listen to all shades of opinion. Lately, I have been a victim of the double click without any prior warning. It's a hard job mods do to keep the balance, hopefully things will turn for the good in future.

Sounds like the TITANS from mount Olympus on a lighter note. :D

Nevertheless, it's good to keep the forum civil. I hope the mods will be impartial and listen to all shades of opinion. Lately, I have been a victim of the double click without any prior warning. It's a hard job mods do to keep the balance, hopefully things will turn for the good in future.
We get kicked around like football from all sides, be it Pak vs India, PTI vs PMLN / PPP or PTI vs Establishment....

Mods got insulted by both parties and corned .... so yes, this is unforgiving responsibility.....

We get kicked around like football from all sides, be it Pak vs India, PTI vs PMLN / PPP or PTI vs Establishment....

Mods got insulted by both parties and corned .... so yes, this is unforgiving responsibility.....
Be neutral while sin is happening against your country is unforgivable sin..

عوام کو سستاآٹا اورچینی مل رہی ہےکیونکہ اب مافیا
مسلط نہیں،مریم اورنگزیب

FSFumCEWUAE1YMm.jpeg

Be neutral while sin is happening against your country is unforgivable sin..
Lets be honest establishment has never been neutral

It was pro PTI by helping aleem khan and JTK to help PTI build a weak govt

And then it was OUT OF THE WAY pro PDM by asking judicary, election comission to go out of the way and violate the constiution on floor crossing to topple a govt

No matter how you put it today, tomorrow it will be read as establishment toppling the govt at midnight through judicary

Judicary had months to decide on floor crosssing..nada..that too a presdential reference

While just an ordinary situation it comes and decides at midnight

You cant pay off all the judicary..it was obviosuly bajwa ckearly stating what he wants

No matter what we say..history will be written as this..

The same way how history writes what bhutto/estab did to mujeeb and what nawaz sharif/estab did to benazir

Military thinks IK has to be dissmed because USA said so and not doing so will make us a priah state

This shows how poorely does the military understands politics and international relations

If this level of competency is translated into military matters ..then God help us !!!

Last edited:
But PMLN
Still has 50% support in central punjab
And should with the help of JUI/PPPP form a weak govt next time

Estb will nudge or even help clear rigging to ensure south punjab, balochistan get in line to give comfortable majority to opposition

Those who think IK will come in power are people who dont know their history

Sure young generation can defy history but they have to prove it before i believe it

So far its just tiktok and PUBG generation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom