Maryam Nawaz Jalsa in Fatehjang fails

image.png

13000 Likes in 2 hours

image.png

8200 Likes in 6 hours
Oh… just sharing this :
A03D4E09-E897-472E-87DE-536404631232.jpeg

This is how your party obtain likes.

Now compare this to real - and I mean real “love” of an ideal: - here is a British Citizen - not a Pakistani - not a member of PTI- speaking up for Pakistan and for Justice:

This is the difference between organic grassroots politics and leadership and money driven gundabazey.

PMLN guys please I shall PM for tickets.
It looked like a big ground so me and my friends should be fine turning up;

I got my donkeys for economics ready.

1651868800035.png

I got the 'Sher' sorted for the fight for Pakistan.

1651868773677.png

@WebMaster Can mod take sides?

What is the role of the moderator?
A discussion moderator or debate moderator is a person whose role is to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and tries to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate.

Says the person who joined today, May 7, 2022.

Typical nani media cell account

A discussion moderator or debate moderator is a person whose role is to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and tries to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate.
Yes for Pakistan, they should banned all pmln supporter make hard for them to stay on internet. Because pmln supporter don't feel any shame or anything at all.

Tht would be my rule if this forum is under me lol.

Oh brother calm down its humour. You guys need to have a laugh once in a while, you'd be just as popular as Kaptan.

1651869744823.jpeg

Tht's correct small city ka bara jalza hahaha.

Yani itna chota city tha ke ground tak nahi bhar paya hahah yeh jahil journalist paiso ke liye kuch bhi kar saktey hie

With almost half a million population, Fateh Jang Tehsil isn't as small as Nani 420 would have us believe, and more importantly it's hardly a 25 to 30 min drive from Islamabad to Fateh Jang

Still disappointingly small crowd .. But Nani and her hawaris are really shameless creatures

You should also laugh then. :-) Lets see.

Yep he needs to work on his impression. The "Imrandu" had to have a fake laughing in there it was that bad.
Do you know you a bomb proof BMW X5 is an X6?

You should also laugh then. :-) Lets see.
Acha chalo sharabi buddhey ne ye word coin kia and you decided to use it because it shows your mentality.
Yep he needs to work on his impression. The "Imrandu" had to have a fake laughing in there it was that bad.
Do you know you a bomb proof BMW X5 is an X6?
Brother forget the x6 - what do you get when you replace the Imran and add the first three letters from Ganju to that awful word he’s used coined by that sharabi harami Budda.

Noonies lack the intellect to see their memes will blow up in their own face. We will reverse engineer and weaponise their own propaganda against them.

Brother forget the x6 - what do you get when you replace the Imran and add the first three letters from Ganju to that awful word he’s used coined by that sharabi harami Budda.

Noonies lack the intellect to see their memes will blow up in their own face. We will reverse engineer and weaponise their own propaganda against them.

Bro the Noonie crew is funny as hell.
New name "Noonie lonny tune'.

1651870213664.png

Back
Top Bottom