What's new

Martyrdom in Hinduism

No, I never said personal oaths are greater than Dharma. All I said is that it is not possible for some tragic individuals to follow the path of Dharma even though they would want to. In the Mahabharata, Karna knew that he was cursed by Parshurama to forget his knowledge when he would need it the most. He still did his duty as an indebted friend. Anyhow, this debate is endless. You have your views and I have mine - let's just agree to disagree. Hinduism is open to intepretation.

What you have said in bold goes against the basic premise of free will.

People ALWAYS have choice. There is only one path for dharma. You either choose to walk it or NOT walk it. There are no tragedies, only Actions and Consequences for your action.

If you do not walk the path of Dharma, you walk the path of Adharma. There are no gray areas here. That is what people seems to have forgotten.

You are a self proclaimed Asura trying to sell the benefits of Beef eating to Hindus. So yes, to protect Dharma, Asuras like you have to be exposed and shamed in public. No that you have any sense of shame, but exposing your Asura-vitta will help others avoid you.

As usual you are trying to tell me what you do or do not do. Its pathetic. I DON'T CARE. Do you understand that ?

I wanted to expose you for the Asura you are and now I have done that. LOL. My Dharmic path is clear.

Ah yes, the person who calls non-vegetarians Asuras and threatens violence is now claiming that others are telling him what to do.

What's the word for a person who does what he is against anyway :rolleyes:

Ah yes, the person who calls non-vegetarians Asuras and threatens violence is now claiming that others are telling him what to do.

What's the word for a person who does what he is against anyway :rolleyes:

LOL. The Asura is back with a stawman argument. Begone fool.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom