What's new

Martian2's 'objective' views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better question would by why doesn't he address Martian2 in existing threads. This page brings the lulz.

Exactly. If he was unable to make his point on the relevant thread (or via PM)... then he can either try harder, or give up.

But instead, he is using this forum as his personal space for b*tching about other members here.

The content of this thread is directly related to military matters. If you and your brothers want to continue to believe his claims by all means please do, but for everyone else this thread is an outlet to expose his false and contradictory claims. Claims that you and many others have taken as fact.

You can't argue with religious fanatics, in Martian's case he have a shrine of J-20 pictures which he worship to everyday, any unbiased argument will be useless against these people, they even make up their own theories and excuses whenever someone rebuff them and are stubborn as mules, just leave it.

Oh noes another Chinese member that has to resort to attacks in order to cover up for his brother.
butthurt.png

Excuse me while I attempt to give a damn about the argument between you two.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

You can't argue with religious fanatics, in Martian's case he have a shrine of J-20 pictures which he worship to everyday, any unbiased argument will be useless against these people, they even make up their own theories and excuses whenever someone rebuff them and are stubborn as mules, just leave it.
WTF is wrong with your user name? Now I'm scared.

gaydar.jpg

Yeah, if he was unable to make his point on the relevant thread (or via PM), then he can either try harder or give up.

But instead, he is using this forum as his personal space for b*tching about other members here.

I made my point many times in many threads, yet he continues to spread the same claims, and please, if anyone is know to whine it's Martian, he made a thread about how poor French military technology is just because a French guy kept humiliating him in another forum. Martian used this forum to recruit Chinese members to find any and all flaws in the French military so he can use it against this French guy.

And speaking of b****ing you can't help but to B**** about how Russian are skinheads.

Excuse me while I attempt to give a damn about the argument between you two.

Yet you can't help but have an opinion about our 'argument'.

What a girl's club this place is.

Hahaha yeah, the last thing I expected in a defence forum, was a member opening threads to b**tch about another member. :lol:

At least he got one thing right, he refers to Martian (a Taiwanese-American) as our Chinese brother. :P

Hahaha yeah, the last thing I expected in a defence forum, was a member opening threads to b**tch about another member. :lol:

At least he got one thing right, he refers to Martian (a Taiwanese-American) as our Chinese brother. :P

The last thing is suspected from you and a defense forum is to randomly bring up Russian skinheads for no apparent.

I find your butthurt amusing.

Seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with rear-ends and hurt or pain associated with them. I suspect that this is a deeply suppressed craving manifesting itself for hurting other male's in the 'butt'.

The last thing is suspected from you and a defense forum is to randomly bring up Russian skinheads for no apparent.

No, you're just a Russian wannabe who said he was born in Asia. And the very conduct of starting a thread to complain about someone on the internet demonstrates your naivete. This thread is disappearing soon; go cry to your mama when someone bullies you on the internet.

No, you're just a Russian wananbe who was born in Asia. And the very action of starting a thread to flame someone on the internet demonstrates your idiocy. This thread is going to buckle soon; I assure you.

I was born outside Vladivostok which is in Asia, anything else you want to teach me about myself?

I was born outside Vladivostok which is in Asia, anything else you want to teach me about myself?

Uhh, the fact that it's the most Chinese city in Russia? And you're on a Chinese subforum? What do you think that tells people? That you're a Chinese who thinks he's Russian?

Uhh, the fact that it's the most Chinese city in Russia? And you're on a Chinese subforum? What do you think that tells people? That you're a Chinese who thinks he's Russian?

:lol: Yea, you got me, I'm Chinese :rolleyes: so Chinese that i have green eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom