What's new

Martian2's 'objective' views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really not about presenting "facts" . Martian2 is simply more interested in spreading propaganda and misinformation over a large audience. Countering any challenging statements will lead to his demise. So, he simply ignores it and proceeds to troll.

However, i do not think someone with a caliber like ptldm3 ought to have created such a thread. Simply smile and nod. Why correct the fool? There is nothing to gain from correcting guy or his commie brothers.

But Martian is right, the PAK FA isn't much of a stealth aircraft. The thing has gaps, seams, protrusions, and surface discontinuities everywhere.

There is nothing to gain from correcting guy or his commie brothers.

Yeah, get those bloody ChiComs! How dare they have the fastest growing major Capitalist economy in the world! :rofl:

But Martian is right, the PAK FA isn't much of a stealth aircraft. The thing has gaps, seams, protrusions, and surface discontinuities everywhere.

Nice, i see we have a member that stooped to low levels by making another account. By the way give me an explanation and a source about this 'gap' garbage, Martian also accused the F-22 of having 'gaps', and tell me do the J-20's DSI's and hydraulic control spheres underneath the wings not constitute as protrusions? Again, we have another J-20 fanboy that seems to think that the J-20 is excluded from the same 'shortcoming' that the pak-fa supposedly suffers from.

The F-35 has DSI bumps.

The F-22, PAK FA, and J-20 all have underwing actuators.

However, the PAK FA is the only "stealth" aircraft I've ever seen that looks like a normal Su-27 from beneath.

The F-35 has DSI bumps.

The F-22, PAK FA, and J-20 all have underwing actuators.

However, the PAK FA is the only "stealth" aircraft I've ever seen that looks like a normal Su-27 from beneath.

And yet Martian still claimed that the F-35 had 'humps' and 'bumps' that were poor for 'stealth', a great contradictory claim. Moreover, everyone knows that all three aircraft have these 'actuators' what sets the J-20 apart is that its 'actuators' are enormously large compared to the other aircraft.

By the way, stop ignoring my request. Post a source and give the readers a source explaining how these so called 'gaps' are bad for stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom