What's new

Martian2's 'objective' views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptldM3

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Our dearly respected, knowledgable and 'objective' member Martian (sarcasm) has constantly contradicted, refused to prove his claims with credible sources, and outright fabricated claims. Moreover, he has consistently ignored sources that disproved his claims.

On a daily basis he compares the J-20/F-35 to the pak-fa and calls it objective while conveniently ignoring many of the same 'design flaws' incorporated in the J-20.

Lets take a look at his usual claims shall we?

For starters he stated:

-35 with "‘hideous lumps, bumps, humps and warts’ [that] have appeared on the JSF to disrupt the shaping imperative.

Yet all the while ignored the fact that the J-20 has DSI bumps as well as spheres underneath the wings, spheres that are drastically larger than anything found on the F-35, pak-fa, or F-22.

But of course, the J-20 is special, it does not obey the same laws, the very laws that Martian has claimed are so important to 'stealth' do not apply to the J-20.

Next let look at some claims he made about the pak-fa.

He stated that metal framed canopies are not good for stealth, that lack of sawtooth rear wheel bays are bad for stealth, that an IRST is bad for stealth, yet he called the WZ-10 'stealthy' despite the fact that it violated everything that he has been preaching.

Lets take a look at his quote:

about the stealth shape of the fuselage to reflect radar away from the emitter? Or are your eyes incapable of seeing the obvious faceted shaping?

If you're having problems comprehending the stealth shaping, let me educate you. When radar hits the top-half of the WZ-10, it reflects away into space. When radar hits the bottom-half of the WZ-10, it reflects into the ground. Either way, the radar is redirected away from the receiver.

WZ-10 Attack Helicopter with stealth-shaped fuselage to deflect radar waves away from receiver.

So the small IRST sphere on the pak-fa is appearently 'bad for stealth' but the WZ-10's massive optical sphere, machine gun, fixed landing gear, rivets, pylons, various protrusions and there are many of them is not bad for stealth. Again Chinese made products seems to not follow the same rules as everyone else.

Moreover, the WS-10 has a vertical stab and large fin on the tail, as well as other right-angle surfaces, but again if it's Chinese it is exempt from the same rules.

And, yes, the WZ-10 has rivets, and it still remains 'stealthy' in Martians eyes, ironic considering that Martian constantly claims that rivets are an indication of poor 'stealth'.

Lastly, the WZ-10 has a 'metal canopy' which is as Martian said, 'bad for stealth', but again when it's Chinese made the same rules do not apply.

Now a little insight for anyone that is interested, there is no difference between a 'bubble' canopy and a standard canopy as long as the designers follow a few rules. Martian does not understand this and in general does not understand anything he posts, he simply makes claims but can never back them even when asked to do so.

The B-2, F-117, and Silent Eagle have one thing in common, they do not have bubble canopies, yet their RCS is reputed to be extremely low. Why? It all has to do with the joints--despite the garbage most of you have been fed, the metal 'strip' has nothing to do with stealth, it is the gap between the strip and the position of that 'stripe'. There is a reason that that none of the mentioned aircraft including the pak-fa have a metal strips that parallels the front, instead all aircraft have angled 'strips' similar to the concept of serrated bays. This concept depends on the concept of perpendicular angles to redirect EM energy away from the source.

Another claims:

a stealth design perspective, there is no effective difference between placing two little winglets (i.e. canards) in front of the main wings or behind them (i.e. tailplanes).

However, from a maneuverability standpoint, the J-20 Mighty Dragon canards provide it with super maneuverability. The F-22 Raptor tailplanes merely provide stability. This is understandable because the F-22 is a much older design. Aerospace engineers have a better understanding of stealth design today than twenty years ag

While he consists that 'continuous' curvature (i doubt he knows what he is talking about) is such an important feature he neglects and disregards the importance of effect edge diffraction. And for anyone interested, he claimed that the pak-fa's rear fuselage does not incorporate continues curvature but i guess he has not seen the B-2 fuselage :lol:

Back on topic, this guy once said that canards are okay for 'stealth' because they are 'paper thin from the front' :lol: (yes he really said that). To anyone with even a vague understanding of edge diffraction they would understand that Martian knew nothing about the real effects of edge diffraction on canards. Again, i repeat, edge diffraction occurs off of every structure, in practical terms EM energy has to come off of a surface. A conventional aircraft such as an F-22 will have EM energy radiate in the rear because everything is interconected, the J-20's canards, on the other hand will have EM energy radiate on to the aircraft because of the positioning of the canards.

And canards will not simply give any aircraft 'super maneuverability'. The SU-35 got rid of its canards and it can replicate if not surpass the SU-30's performance. Fly-by-wire, trust to weight ration and design features such as wing loading will determine an aircrafts performance. This is not to say that canards do not improve performance but rather that advances in fly-by-wire, engines, ect have rendered canards unimportant. In fact canards are sometimes incorporated not because of maneuverability but because of need. The SU-30 needed them because the aircraft was at one point too heavy in the front.

You opened an entire thread to whine about another member of the forum? :rolleyes:

That is just stupid.

No not to wine put to expose Martian as a fraud that contradicts himself and to break some of his myths and disinformation that he spreads. And you appearently, do not know Martian very well, he opened threads to degrade other aircrafts, my thread does not degrade anything but his empty claims.

By your standard, Martians actions are also 'stupid', than again i don't expect you or any other Chinese members to call his actions 'stupid'. After all as i said the Chinese are exempt from certain rules.

Nice try to stick up for your brother though, as i suspected someone (you) jumped in to deflect some of the heat.

No not to wine put to expose Martian as a fraud that contradicts himself and to break some of his myths. And you appearently, do not know Martian very well, he opened threads to degrade other aircrafts, my thread does not degrade anything but his empty claims.

By your standard, Martians actions are also 'stupid', than again i don't expect you or any other Chinese members to call his actions 'stupid'. After all as i said the Chinese are exempt from certain rules that.

I have little knowledge about the disagreements you have with Martian2 , but if say, Martian2 is a troll , then judging this thread its mission accomplished for him

Carry on! :pop:

ptldM3 you are stupid.

Martian2 is professional, I support him

If you wish to rant about a member starting a thread on it is probably not a good thing. The mods will delete this for sure. I know this from personal experience. Not to mention that this thread is off topic.

Call it what you want. It needed to be said. It has more to do with the information he spreads rather than him as a person. And if you like rants listen to Martian, everyone that challenges him is an 'idiot' or a 'troll' and i'm sure you are familiar with his basking, he was the first to make 'discoveries' about the pak-fa.

Why are u ppl picking on ptldm3...? Why don't you u address his expose on martian ?

Because they have to support their brother. Rather than focusing on the content they try to stray from the topic by focusing on everything but the topic.

ptldM3 you are stupid.
Smarter than you and your brother.

B]Martian2 is professional, I support him [/B]

He is not a professional, and if you support him how about you challenge my claims? A professional would never call others stupid or make contradictory claims.

Because this is entire thread dedicated to a personal feud. This is defence forum remember?

The content of this thread is directly related to military matters. If you and your brothers want to continue to believe his claims by all means please do, but for everyone else this thread is an outlet to expose his false and contradictory claims. Claims that you and many others have taken as fact.

Oh noes! A major case of butthurt has developed because of Martian2. Casevac is on the way!

6537c2f8ea6886c190068bb4edc43a42.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Why are u ppl picking on ptldm3...? Why don't you u address his expose on martian ?
Better question would by why doesn't he address Martian2 in existing threads. This page brings the lulz.

Because this is entire thread dedicated to a personal feud. This is defence forum remember?

Personal or not there is substance in the technicalities which he says exposes the double standards of martian....why don't you people prove ptldm3 wrong in his accusations and prove martian has been consistent all along..?

Oh noes! A major case of butthurt has developed because of Martian2. Casevac is on the way!

6537c2f8ea6886c190068bb4edc43a42.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Better question would by why doesn't he address Martian2 in existing threads. This page brings the lulz.

Oh noes another Chinese member that has to resort to attacks in order to cover up for his brother.

Personal or not there is substance in the technicalities which he says exposes the double standards of martian....why don't you people prove ptldm3 wrong in his accusations and prove martian has been consistent all along..?

Because it's easier to stray off topic. Even if they wanted to they couldn't prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom