What's new

Marium Nawaz Trolled In Public

Lol what pot pouri answer and question was that? Bahi sahib I’m referring to the respect for fundamental human rights. Something vacant in Pakistan. Ultra right, ultra left and everything in between exists everywhere just under different guises. 😂
everyone already knows about people in UK lacking manners
Skin heads.? I think you are out of touch of reality by like 20 years.
last week some elderly person was set ablaze in UK.

Wasn't a skin head as far as I recall....

it's hard to keep up with all the violence there. Indian consulate fassadat, lads burning oldies, women being harassed.

The Queens death has really pulled down the public morale it seems

it's hard to keep up with all the violence there.
You do realise that the person who set the elderly man ablaze was a black guy with mental health issues? Right?

And are you honestly suggesting violence is limited to one location? 😂 be a little original. Maza nahi aya.

You do realise that the person who set the elderly man ablaze was a black guy with mental health issues? Right?

And are you honestly suggesting violence is limited to one location? 😂 be a little original. Maza nahi aya.

Sure. Classical mental health. So how much of the population in UK suffers from poor mental health?

I am suggesting rude behaviour and hooliganism comes natural to people of the UK.

Sure. Classical mental health. So how much of the population in UK suffers from poor mental health?

I am suggesting rude behaviour and hooliganism comes natural to people of the UK.
Mental health is no joke my friend.

Back
Top Bottom