What's new

Marine assaults a Pakistani family in NY, tries to grab their baby then brags about killing Iraqis

@RISING SUN @SarthakGanguly It's not Islam that is troubling him, it's the "14" people he killed which might include collateral damage is what making him unstable and psychopath .
I understand that what happens when someone kills someone else. The person just looses the touch of humanity even if kills to save others. In this case also it looks like after seeing so much killing and also he may have kill terrorists or civilions or friendlies during firefight he has lost his subconsiocness. He may be a victim himself and that may be haunting him. I am still saying that punish him for what he tried to do but I am also saying that there are others like him in similer conditon. So by putting him inside the jail is going to give peace to some, then GOD save us all. We are missing the bigger picture here. I have given my personal experience of just last week. You may be wanna look on that piece. Thank you.

The attacker has been arrested and will be tried according to the law, and he may face up to four years in prison if convicted. Perhaps the importance of due process is lost on you, Sir.

I didn't mention anything about leaving out due process. I suggested what should be done with him. But for your benefit, if and when he is found guilty.

You should really should get out of the habit of patronising people on here.

I didn't mention anything about leaving out due process. I suggested what should be done with him. But for your benefit, if and when he is found guilty.

You should really should get out of the habit of patronising people on here.

There is nothing patronizing in supporting due process in all cases. The former Marine will get justice by due process and punishment if and when he is found guilty.

Back
Top Bottom