What's new

Maoists open fire at police station in Bastar; one injured

Just like a bomb blast shows Pakistan in one ;)

Yea, but this incident shows Indian are fighting effectively against Maoist

Thats why Maoists are taking down Indian helis, attacking police stations, taking over hill posts, etc

That's clever, but shouldn't it be kept a secret?
If it is common knowledge now, then won't they just check the guns for a GPS tracker (which is not difficult if you know it is there).
:lol: Yeah some times I Face palm at Indian democracy and Right to Information.

Actually its a brilliant plan. Maoists will check which guns to take and hence there will be more insecurity among them. Even if it isn't used at all, they will be paranoid every time. Psychological warfare.

I don't know why Indian security forces use what US used in Vietnam. Air raids to keep them awake, helicopters fitted with loud speakers, sound of firing of guns etc. Many such devices can be used at tree tops with power from solar panels.

I think best way is to start from bigger circle, concentrate them in relatively small size and then use these psychological tools.

Do Maoists support Communism or a form of the Communism?

But they given up their caste & now trying to fight all the evils in India that are being exploited by the Indian govt

Which is textbook definition of leftist class struggle.

You guys are seriously thick or are just rabid hindu haters or both.

Which is a textbook definition of leftist class struggle.

You guys are seriously thick or are just rabid hindu haters or both.

Sorry, what? :undecided:

Your post made no sense at all. Either your wording is wrong, or I did bribery to get my Masters.

Back
Top Bottom