What's new

Maoists open fire at police station in Bastar; one injured

Maoist are fighting for the poor people if India who are exploited by the higher castes.
Actually its a complicated case.

See, they are not fighting against higher castes. This whole movement started by poor people who were oppressed by State. Their land was taken and no proper rehabilitation and economic security was provided.

It was majorily a non-violent movement. Then as it didn't make much dent, a faction of these people picked up guns. Now the current state is that educated people are now helping these poor people to fight for their rights, by constitutional means, not by guns. And this faction of violent people are actually raising more hurdles for these non-violent people.

They kidnapped 6 labourers yesterday and they kill any villager who helps govt.

So, buddy as a Think Tank, you should first research about it and then comment. There is no case of High caste-low caste. Neither is it based on religion.

I can tell more about it, just ask questions than making sweeping statement based on wrong information.

Similarly Taliban is fighting for PAshtuns who are being exploited by Punjabis

Nope Taliban are not ethnically motivated, and Pathans are not exploited by Punjabis. Then why are Pakistani Pathans fighting Taliban? (Rhetorical)

india has been hosting dalai lama and his loser followers for decades, you tell me how india is not supporting "free tibet".

China has been extremely friendly to india, so far we have not supplied any automatic or guided weapon to those groups.

the solution here is simple: grant them independence, india should now exists in the first place, giving away say 50% of india's land to those freedom fighters to allow them for independence is a good solution for everyone.

this only reminds me one thing: those human rigths activists in india should also be financially supported by China.

6 labourers? according to whom?

We just gave them asylum. They are not allowed to do anything anti-china from our soil.so india has been friendly too

India was among the first countries to recognise Chinese sovereignty over Tibet.

india has been hosting dalai lama and his loser followers for decades, you tell me how india is not supporting "free tibet".

China has been extremely friendly to india, so far we have not supplied any automatic or guided weapon to those groups.

the solution here is simple: grant them independence, india should now exists in the first place, giving away say 50% of india's land to those freedom fighters to allow them for independence is a good solution for everyone.

this only reminds me one thing: those human rigths activists in india should also be financially supported by China.

6 labourers? according to whom?

We just gave them asylum. They are not allowed to do anything anti-china from our soil.so india has been friendly too

India was among the first countries to recognise Chinese sovereignty over Tibet.

Maoist are fighting for the poor people if India who are exploited by the higher castes.

I do not want to hurt your carefully nurtured feelings, but the maoist leadership in the past and even now is overwhelmingly brahmin or high caste, from charu mujumdar (brahmin) to kanu sanyal (brahmin) to Muppala Lakshman Rao (brahmin) to Kondapalli Seetha Ramaiah to ram prabhav singh to today's kishenji (brahmin).

Do learn to understand a class struggle if your anti-hindu glasses allow it.

@mods pls move this thread to the sticky specifically created for maoist insurgency.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not want to hurt your carefully nurtured feelings, but the maoist leadership in the past and even now is overwhelmingly brahmin or high caste, from charu mujumdar (brahmin) to kanu sanyal (brahmin) to Muppala Lakshman Rao (brahmin) to Kondapalli Seetha Ramaiah to ram prabhav singh to today's kishenji (brahmin).

Do learn to understand a class struggle if your anti-hindu glasses allow it.

@mods pls move this thread to the sticky specifically created for maoist insurgency.

But they given up their caste & now trying to fight all the evils in India that are being exploited by the Indian govt

Last edited by a moderator:
CRPF is going to fit GPS to guns to track movement of Maoist. Don't know it will work or not but Maoists are on decline. But I think it will at least take 5 to 10 years to root out this menace as developmental efforts have to be as efficient as CRPF wotk.

Two prong strategy has been used for quite some time and its showing result lately.

CRPF is going to fit GPS to guns to track movement of Maoist. Don't know it will work or not but Maoists are on decline. But I think it will at least take 5 to 10 years to root out this menace as developmental efforts have to be as efficient as CRPF wotk.

Two prong strategy has been used for quite some time and its showing result lately.

GPS will just slow down the Indians who are fighting the Maoists

Not good in battle

CRPF is going to fit GPS to guns to track movement of Maoist.

Putting GPS trackers in guns and then letting the Maoists use them?

That's clever, but shouldn't it be kept a secret?

If it is common knowledge now, then won't they just check the guns for a GPS tracker (which is not difficult if you know it is there).

Back
Top Bottom