What's new

Many hits, a few misses for DRDO

Why are you so worried about India, take a chill pill and go worry about Taiwan or US. India can take care of herself, Indians are not spending your money so stop the constant trolling in every thread, it is up to us to where we invest and spend our money.

This is an open forum and I am free to make my comments. If you don't like it, go back to Bharat Rakshak to spread your projections. I'm not a member in that fantasy site

India should not be comparing to China constantly. It should progress in its own pace. Indian media should refrain from further comparison to China and ignore western prodding to get into this competition. What India should do spend research on things it cannot purchase and don't waste more money on produce things it can buy like LCA and arjun, except for prove of concept.

Thanks for your Advise, We ask you first make your WS-10 (failed ) engine operational, and WS-10B ( production) version make it work more then 1500 hours life span. then make other engines.

We indians dont leave project and keep working until it not get success, unlike china which left WS-10, then came to WS-10A , and not WS-10 A is completed , launched WS-10B etc.

BTW first time in history i have seen any production version of engine is failed. (WS-10A) ...Great China ......Forgot to test engine before production. Need to learn about testing before production from India.

Like this china have done with every project, (false claims)

BTW , did china designed any AC ? if not send to India , we will teach you:)

This is an open forum and I am free to make my comments. If you don't like it, go back to Bharat Rakshak to spread your projections. I'm not a member in that fantasy site

yes we know, as you can't express open view inside china

Thanks for your Advise, We ask you first make your WS-10 (failed ) engine operational, and WS-10B ( production) version make it work more then 1500 hours life span. then make other engines.

We indians dont leave project and keep working until it not get success, unlike china which left WS-10, then came to WS-10A , and not WS-10 A is completed , launched WS-10B etc.

BTW first time in history i have seen any production version of engine is failed. (WS-10A) ...Great China ......Forgot to test engine before production. Need to learn about testing before production from India.

Like this china have done with every project, (false claims)

BTW , did china designed any AC ? if not send to India , we will teach you:)

yes we know, as you can't express open view inside china

I'm not from China so if you want to keep comparing with them, you should ask the Chinese. I'm from the US.

I'm not from China so if you want to keep comparing with them, you should ask the Chinese. I'm from the US.

Even I thought u Taiwani, now aftr reading ur 4000 posts, I beg to differ....
@Chinese method: Chinese don't spend money on Quality-Assuarence and Quality -Control. Chinese make a product and test there product at user place. By cutting testing phase you save time and money.
@world method: The world on the other hand spend more money and time in testing.

Hope you understand the reason behind Chinese growth.

Assumption: Assume china make 200+ J10, Due to some technical reason 50-100 J10 crashed. No one in world will know this event. Infact chinese citizen will unaware of it. Now consider the same scenario with rest of world

Let USA made 200+ F22, suppose 10-20 F22 crashed due to tech reason (Due to lack of Q-A). The US media will make it big issue. Entire USA will know what happen in Vegas (Area 52).

Dear chinese trollers: Our yardstick are not same, so we must not compare china..

Last edited by a moderator:

Why should i can ask anyone, why cant you express your Views on China engines? You are the one who claims that china is ahead from India.

Back
Top Bottom