Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Post deleted.

Last edited:
ok.gif

This just in, Bangladeshis have reptilian admixture too

Wasn't the dude in the first pic arrested in a child grooming case ? :o:

I don't think there is any genetic evidence for Turkic admixture, if anything some Bangladeshis may have Burmese admixture.

Post deleted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
I see why some Bangladeshis are criminal minded. @Md Akmal once said all the thieves murders and rebels of muslim empires of sub continent used to hide in present BD area. Difficult tarrain to catch prisoners. They must have produced a lot. But wait genetical research never claimed such bs.

I don't think there is any genetic evidence for Turkic admixture, if anything some Bangladeshis may have Burmese admixture.
No genetic research has ever really been carried out on Bangladeshis.

I see why some Bangladeshis are criminal minded. @Md Akmal once said all the thieves murders and rebels of muslim empires of sub continent used to hide in present BD area. Difficult tarrain to catch prisoners. They must have produced a lot. But wait genetical research never claimed such bs.
So you are not Bangladeshi then? I knew it.

No genetic research has ever really been carried out on Bangladeshis.

So you are not Bangladeshi then? I knew it.

Im Bangladeshi but not dumb one like you. Taking pride in any kinds of race isnt in our custom.

Last edited:
Post deleted.

Last edited:
Lol. How would Pakistanis pass on Turkic admixture when it was part of Pakistan for only couple of decades and when Pakistanis do not have Turkic admixture themselves, though they might have some Afghan admixture.Turks did rule Bangladesh for a long time starting in the 12th century. I think many Bangladeshis actually look sort of Med, like Italian. Interestingly, my mum sometimes says "Italian people look like our people" when she sees them come on TV. She has said it about three times in the last two years, each time instinctively. To her a Bengali is a Bengali, she couldn't care less how a Bengali looks like, but the fact that she said it instinctively must mean something. She doesn't mean outright but sort of Italian looking. To be honest, I have seen many do have a pseudo Italian/Med look.

:cheesy:

Bangladeshis have caucasian genes also. That's why they are so fair and blond unlike the rest of the South Asians. Bangladeshis should migrate to Europe and leave this land for the original inhabitants :lol:. India and Pakistan can then split this land up and end all wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom