What's new

Manmohan Singh a tragic figure' Washington post

if I am to vote against congress , the other option is bjp unless anna hazare come up with a party.

I like leaders like sushma and arun jaitly, rudy etc but not your super duper modi for obvious reasons.

in the corruption matter bjp ministers also is not far behind and the party ignored corruption in karnataka (yadurappa) to survive.

Yes yes for obvious reasons.

A fake political correctness is the cancer that will cause the doom of this country and this civilization.

Whatever man.

You want to ignore the proven track record of a man because of the unproved accusation against him. Be my guest. No wonder democracy in India is rightly called democrazy.

what is the use of he being honest if he can't stop people stealing under his nose ?
we need somebody better..personally I like NITHISH KUMAR, RAHUL GANDHI.

MMS as BJP PM would have been better (IMO)...as far as Nitish and Rahul Gandhi are concerned..Nitish definitely is a great candidate but Rahul Gandhi isnt the PM thats India should get.

why not we don't know yet whether he is good or not ? in my opinion he should take charge as prime minister now so we will get to know whether he is good or not to be re elected for 2014.

are we here to take chance to see wether Rahul is a good PM or bad PM ?? its the congress that will rule not Rahul...compared to Rahul, MMS isnt bad either..but still we are in deep sh*t of corruption arent we ??

Yes yes for obvious reasons.

A fake political correctness is a cancer that cause the doom of this country and this civilization.

Whatever man.

You want to ignore the proven track record of a man because of the accusation against him. Be my guest. No wonder democracy in India is rightly called democrazy.

I would prefer to avoid or ignore that track record for reasons/suspicion I believe is true. if progress and development is all what matters I would have preferred a Chinese system.
bring a strong popular leader as PM candidate bjp will have more chances of winning the election..for modi..give him defence ministry.:p:

MMS as BJP PM would have been better (IMO)...as far as Nitish and Rahul Gandhi are concerned..Nitish definitely is a great candidate but Rahul Gandhi isnt the PM thats India should get.

are we here to take chance to see wether Rahul is a good PM or bad PM ?? its the congress that will rule not Rahul...compared to Rahul, MMS isnt bad either..but still we are in deep sh*t of corruption arent we ??

Its all about dual centers of power and the resulting paralysis. Manmohan is just a pawn. Any other congress leader and he would have met the same fate.

I would prefer to avoid or ignore that track record for reasons/suspicion I believe is true. if progress and development is all what matters I would have preferred a Chinese system.
bring a strong popular leader as PM candidate bjp will have more chances of winning the election..for modi..give him defence ministry.:p:

As I said the fake political correctness will be the virus that will eat this nation from inside...:disagree:

^^ Right Kartik sir

however such articles seem part of US tactics to pressurize UPA on FDI issue

just remember the India being praised by US in 2009 and exposure US India Nuke Deal and Indian Political System,UPA, NDA got in US media in 2008; you will get my point

I am not supporting congress or defending the corruption but the alternative option bjp is also more or less the same.

Why should i trust washington post?????Till MMS was allowing west into india he was their blue-eyed boy now suddenly he became untouchable?

my point exactly

I am not supporting congress or defending the corruption but the alternative option bjp is also more or less the same.

May be. But in no way Rahul gandhi can be considered as the next PM. It will simply mean a big boost to the congress party/family.

The worst thing BJP did in 2004 after UPA won the elections was opposing the move of Sonia becoming the PM, they should have let the things play it out b'coz SC would have itself rejected Sonia as PM since she was holding dual passport & cannot be said to be a proper citizen of India. B'coz of BJP's opposition she played a masterstroke by looking like she has kicked the PM's post herself & made MMS as PM & now she is the ultimate power without having accountability to anyone. Whereas if SC would had rejected her PMship her political career could have ended in 2004 itself.

May be. But in no way Rahul gandhi can be considered as the next PM. It will simply mean a big boost to the congress party/family.

I am ready to vote for all good enough bjp candidates if bjp is willing to give Nithish the PM Post.

I am ready to vote for all good enough bjp candidates if bjp is willing to give Nithish the PM Post.

hhmm..ok...lets say BJP proposes Narendra Modi as the PM candidate and not Nitish and congress proposes Rahul gandhi...which one would you prefer then ??

what is the use of he being honest if he can't stop people stealing under his nose ?
we need somebody better..personally I like NITHISH KUMAR, RAHUL GANDHI.

LOL, are you serious .... come on pls put your bet on better horse..don't just go by glamour.

hhmm..ok...lets say BJP proposes Narendra Modi as the PM candidate and not Nitish and congress proposes Rahul gandhi...which one would you prefer then ??

I would go with congress if a third choice- anna hazare, ram dev etc. not there.

but if susma, jaitly etc are candidates I think will go with bjp.

Perhaps USA has recently found the origin of his soil, so ultimately now they consider him tragic instead of blue-eyed....:D
India had given a statement saying MMS would visit Pakistan on the same day when USA media was bashing Zardari during a summit in USA over NATO supplies....Their anger is genuine over MMS :D

I am slowly loosing faith in this democrazy....:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom