What's new

Manmohan & Hu Jintao declare 2012 as year of India-China friendship

Yeah. If Pakistan, India and China had put their money on construction instead of their border militaries, there would have already been an decent fast railway system spread out in these three countries.

India wants the closed roads and links in tibet that border india open to increase the trade near the border regions, maybe yes, I've heard rail system with nepal then connects with india.

Damn HongWu just lost his job:rofl:
chemistry-cat-meme-generator-just-lost-my-job-damn-with-the-friendship-year-983dd8.jpg

I think last year a similar news was written.

"2011 will be friendship between India-China"

Look where they are now

Exactly. Just look where we are now.
While internet warriors like you and media dream of war and mistrust, slowly our trade has grown to 73 $ billion , have joint mechanisms for border disputes, Co-operating under BRICS to form development bank, etc. :bunny:

Exactly. Just look where we are now.
While internet warriors like you and media dream of war and mistrust, slowly our trade has grown to 73 $ billion , have joint mechanisms for border disputes, Co-operating under BRICS to form development bank, etc. :bunny:

70 billion reported currently 100 billion in 1-2 years, BRICS bank coming soon, if we solve our Border Disputes we can have even more cooperation like the EU which has a CERN something like, yup looks like everything is going pretty well so far :smokin:

70 billion reported currently 100 billion in 1-2 years, BRICS bank coming soon, if we solve our Border Disputes we can have even more cooperation like the EU which has a CERN something like, yup looks like everything is going pretty well so far :smokin:

Well the thing that internet fanboys dont realise is that countries like china (arguably most powerful after USA) and India (even if not world power, it is a major power and regional superpower) dont just go and declare war just for sake of it. Why destroy all the hardwork and development of decades in just a few days by declaring war.

If Japan and USA can be the best of buddies after ww2 and EU can act as a single entity in the world stage after hundreds of years of fighting, I think prospect of peace among our nations is bright.

Well the thing that internet fanboys dont realise is that countries like china (arguably most powerful after USA) and India (even if not world power, it is a major power and regional superpower) dont just go and declare war just for sake of it. Why destroy all the hardwork and development of decades in just a few days by declaring war.

If Japan and USA can be the best of buddies after ww2 and EU can act as a single entity in the world stage after hundreds of years of fighting, I think prospect of peace among our nations are bright.

dude dw on pdf fanboys dream of war(keeps us interested) but actually our leaders are busy planning a future where both countries will displace the western powers and find a new asian empire of dominance. if we stop discussing wars on pdf there would be no fun and no trolling.

If Japan and USA can be the best of buddies after ww2 and EU can act as a single entity in the world stage after hundreds of years of fighting, I think prospect of peace among our nations are bright.

Forgot Superpower just making our countries Rich increasing living standards, One thing about Internet Trolls they don't represent the entire population, Well the India-Pakistan relations seem to be going good I've been hearing and currently India China are boosting cooperation we could probably have a Rail from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India to China for tourism and trade. :smokin:

dude dw on pdf fanboys dream of war(keeps us interested) but actually our leaders are busy planning a future where both countries will displace the western powers and find a new asian empire of dominance. if we stop discussing wars on pdf there would be no fun and no trolling.

Hit the point my friend.

Glad to hear about that. There're more and more Indians study and living in China, and vise visa.

Only a few days ago I ran into this video while seeing what's happening in my hometown. This India young folk opened an Indian restaurant (Tajmahal Indian restaurant) just two blocks from where I grew up. He made this video and advertised in on China's youtube site (video start after 5 second advertisement)

Tajmahal Indian restaurant in my home town, Changchun

I heard there're quite some Indian medical students in my hometown: Changchun
This handsome Indian young man speaks Chinese very well.:enjoy:

Words are fine but can we make it something concrete? I hope so. But it won't be an easy ride. It would be easier for China, they don't have to bother about placating hostile public opinion. But for Govt. of India with hostile media and public opinion it would not be easy at all. I for one is all for close relation with China.

China is already dreaming of ruling the world and India have a dream of beating China, so the twain expectations shall never meet, platitudes do not make foreign policy or change human nature.

hehe... too much negative effort on your kalu miah`s new world order???

coming time is for China & India... leaders of both nation are not fool.. they know very well what`s the need of time...

this is good movement. but don't be too optimistic as Aunt Sam is coming for a stir up doze, or through their controlled India media, such as Hindustantimes:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom