What's new

Manmohan calls up Gilani, offers more help

1. Pakistan's Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mr. Basit commented that India had not offered any Help. Similarly by other Pakistani Leaders.

2. India offers USD 5 Million.

3. Pakistan Rejects.

4. MMS calls Gillani offering "More" including 400 Indian Doctors.

5. Gillani (possibly under Pakistan's Army Establishment's Instructions) Rejects.

Do you want MMS and the Government of India to go down on their knees and beg the Pakistani Leadership to help India as also do India a favour by Granting Pakistan's acceptance of India's Aid?

Pathetic!

Army has no role to play in this decision.

The civilian govt has itself many players and situations for which it can refuse the aid for now.

It was the same Army being in power which sent aid to India in 2001 and later during the 2005 earthquake many steps in this regard were taken with India.

I still think (and I may get yelled at) that help to Pakistan from Indian NGO's should continue. Some things should go beyond politics and animosities

Army has no role to play in this decision.

The civilian govt has itself many players and situations for which it can refuse the aid for now.

It was the same Army being in power which sent aid to India in 2001 and later during the 2005 earthquake many steps in this regard were taken with India.

Well, no matter who is responsible for Reject the Indian Aid Offer, I hope, by the Grace of God, better sense previals in the Pakistani Leadership so that the poor victims of the Pakistani floods can get whatever help being offered by India.

Oops, Aid rejected??
Ahh well, no worry we are in no hurry.
Just let us know when, and we will be ready again.:cheers:

How do you like my little poem..:D

Its this stupid Pakistani gov... who has some serious pride issues helping hand is better then having none at all.. i appreciate India's gov in offering to help more what is wrong with it? while you got people dieing and are in need for food, medical attention and so many other things unreal i can't wait for these clowns to come down from there seats . Once again i think its a nice and nobile offer i thankyou india too bad these dumb bastards won't take your help to help its own in need cuz of ego issues.

Oops, Aid rejected??
Ahh well, no worry we are in no hurry.
Just let us know when, and we will be ready again.:cheers:

How do you like my little poem..:D

Don't make fun yaar.. really people are dieing.. and don't pay any mind to the dumb members here who are talking trash about india offering aid its the pakistani gov who is stupid not to help there own i thank india for this so plzz keep the poem yaar don't pay the dumies here any mind.:coffee:

Pakistan is already getting enough aid from other countries and friends . Why will they need Indian aid???

But as a neighbor it's our duty, what ever the circumstances are we should ask and be there to help in such natural calamities.

Well, no matter who is responsible for Reject the Indian Aid Offer, I hope, by the Grace of God, better sense previals in the Pakistani Leadership so that the poor victims of the Pakistani floods can get whatever help being offered by India.

Agreed, 5 M$ is a good sum of amount, which can feed lot of families for many weeks.

I think India should have tried sending food items and material instead of giving the cash offer, though am not sure the offer was of sending material or cash.

May be the material stuff had been accepted.

Anyhow, hope sanity prevails and both nations even with enmity between them help each other in time of needs.

Well if GoP does not want any help then its upto them. I hope affected people get all the help needed and pass through this difficult time.

Good. Nice decision by govt. We aren't going to satisfy anyone's nautanki and dramaibazi on this issue. If someone wants to help their are many channels which it can use without any hesitation.

As said earlier daina hai to do tamashai karna hai to dafa ho.

:)

Good. Nice decision by govt. We aren't going to satisfy anyone's nautanki and dramaibazi on this issue. If someone wants to help their are many channels which it can use without any hesitation.

As said earlier daina hai to do tamashai karna hai to dafa ho.

:)

I think your govt. is doing more nautanki and dramaibazi than anyone else. People are dying there and they are thinking of politics. Poor people are suffering there and they do not care your point of view.

I think your govt. is doing more nautanki and dramaibazi than anyone else. People are dying there and they are thinking of politics. Poor people are suffering there and they do not care your point of view.

First of all if you really care for those suffering people than this forum is the best platform to help them. So you can use it to help those people if you really care for them.

Secondly a week has passed and we are still hearing that GOI has offered this and that. If they really want to do something don't just give pathetic offers give whatever aid you want to UN and they will utilize it in the most suitable manner. But who will do that. Someone just want to do nautanki on this and will keep offering untill the issue is resolved. :tdown:

why should we give through international channel?? are you not accepting funds from all the countries directly?? why you want to make a special case with India? this shows your mentality. as far as your gop concerns they are playing into the hands of indian diplomacy by delaying in replying to indian offer. this will show you in bad light because people will say that GoP is more concerns about the hostility against india rather than their own people.

why should we give through international channel?? are you not accepting funds from all the countries directly?? why you want to make a special case with India? this shows your mentality. as far as your gop concerns they are playing into the hands of indian diplomacy by delaying in replying to indian offer. this will show you in bad light because people will say that GoP is more concerns about the hostility against india rather than their own people.

Thanks you just proved yourself who is doing politics on disasters and who is cheap.
:tdown::sick:

First of all if you really care for those suffering people than this forum is the best platform to help them. So you can use it to help those people if you really care for them.
I hope you can see the difference between a country and an individual wanting to use PDF as a medium to give aid...B/W how many countries have given aid to Pak via PDF or similar channels???? Buddy let's not talk BS....

Secondly a week has passed and we are still hearing that GOI has offered this and that. If they really want to do something don't just give pathetic offers give whatever aid you want to UN and they will utilize it in the most suitable manner.
Now this is really strange...Let's not be biased to this extent....For god sake this is your own people who need help NO MATTER FROM WHERE....See this link and be ashamed of your comments(read edit them)....

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Rival Pakistan offers India help

Now does this Aid came from UN??? These are your stupid leaders and stupid ego which is playing politics at the cost of millions of your own countrymen....

Open up your eyes man!!! ... The aid that you have got so far is not enough...and $5 million is not a small amount....Many families can be fed for many weeks....

World response weak to Pakistan disaster - International Business Times

But who will do that. Someone just want to do nautanki on this and will keep offering untill the issue is resolved. :tdown:

So offering aid to a neighbour when millions are impacted by natural disaster is nautanki in your eyes??? May i ask why??? Do you want me to share the list of countries who has offered help to Pak...are all of them doing nautanki??? If there is any drama here then it is from your side...your idiotic leadership worries about politics more then people....I would have understood had there been enough Aid...hoever your own PM has said that we need help and yet they have the nerve to reject aid...Pathetic display ....and pathetic reaction on your part as well....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom