What's new

MangusonianDialectics: Mysteries...resolved and unresolved.....

Just inner ship without anchor.... find the anchor!

Surah Nas!

Darood Sharif and of course, prayer for yours truly won't hurt either.

Remember... submaterial....material...metamaterial....

I can say don't think too much but you cann't help it...built this way...find the anchor!

"Sochta he rehta hoon, woh jahaan kaisa hae
Doosri taraf say ye aasmaan kaisa hae"

Last edited:
A
AoA
One question sir.
What about those or that which is left in between?

AoA PakBrother mine,

You ask the most compelling Simple question....

I fear answering it directly... this is a question for His Friends .... I choose silence on this... with your permission!

7.GIF

Please, remember me in your prayers!

Mangus

Screenshot_20200415_192345.jpg

AoA PakBrother mine,

I fear answering it directly... this is a question for His Friends .... I choose silence on this... with your permission!

7.GIF

Mangus
AoA thanks sir
AoA PakBrother mine,

7.GIF

Mangus

AoA PakBrother mine,

Chasma e Musawari .....

Fakir, fakir, fakir.... King of Kings....Slave of Slaves.... only the chosen ones could become Fakir...

Is it that we must seek it?

Or Is the Call preordained?

Chasma e Musawari

Allow me to thankyou for your prayers.... long journey perhaps still... wish to see Anarkali Blossom ....

After your first post I have stopped worrying about OurLand.... it is Protected and Shall Rise to the Occasion... I have no doubt now....

But between the TwoRivers Fires emerge...to our East and to our West....

Words luckily have limitations....

Mangus

AoA PakBrother mine,

Chasma e Musawari .....

Fakir, fakir, fakir.... King of Kings....Slave of Slaves.... only the chosen ones could become Fakir...

Is it that we must seek it?

Or Is the Call preordained?

Chasma e Musawari

Allow me to thankyou for your prayers.... long journey perhaps still... wish to see Anarkali Blossom ....

After your first post I have stopped worrying about OurLand.... it is Protected and Shall Rise to the Occasion... I have no doubt now....

But between the TwoRivers Fires emerge...to our East and to our West....

Words luckily have limitations....

Mangus
ﻭﮦ ﺟﻮ ﺗﯿﺮﮮ ﻓﻘﯿﺮ ﮨﻮﺗﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ
ﺁﺩﻣﯽ ﺑﮯ ﻧﻈﯿﺮ ﮨﻮﺗﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ
AoA sir.
One more question.
What is more important now, a "sahib e haal" or a "faqir".
Sorry for inconvenience but this question is lurking painfully in my mind for past two years

ﻭﮦ ﺟﻮ ﺗﯿﺮﮮ ﻓﻘﯿﺮ ﮨﻮﺗﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ
ﺁﺩﻣﯽ ﺑﮯ ﻧﻈﯿﺮ ﮨﻮﺗﮯ ﮨﯿﮟ
AoA sir.
One more question.
What is more important now, a "sahib e haal" or a "faqir".
Sorry for inconvenience but this question is lurking painfully in my mind for past two years

AoA PakBrother mine,

In these Times we are now in need of Faqir Sahib e Haal....

The time for WaliAllah in suit/jeans...clean shaven is here.... speaking languages of the farang!

We can only pray to be blessed by such people to Manage/Lead Pakistan and OurPeople in the coming DarkDays....

Pakistan shall not remain a narrow strip of land that we are now.... after pain great blessings...

Mangus

TeaLeavesMeditations: Possible vs. Probable - UglyTruths

By Mangus

The Wheel..... wasn't it always there?

Someone brought the Lion out of a stone block...called it sculpture!

Morality?
HumanRights?
The Right Thing?
The Ethics?
The Art?
The Civilisation?

A dead squirrel, ran over, flattened by the V8 SUV can be all of the above...and some more...

Difficult to remain unbiased when meditating on TeaLeaves, even more so when the desire is to be a BemusedObserver.... but then it is what it is!

This world of ours
... this TechnoFeudalFiefdom.... needs to be observed... with detachment... only then can one, perhaps, begin to understand the totality of it... and if mind applied actively..the interconnection.

Total World GDP-2019 = $86Trillion
Total World Debt-2019 = $257Trillion

Then there is a mutch studied, less highlighted PensionBombz in EU, US, China, Japan, Indian and of course, OurLand... yeah, we do have a PensionBumb...much more powerful than our AtumBumb!

Just for example, for the curious ones, the UK, in 2015, had a pensions shortfall of $4Trillion ... and its economy is what... GDP $2.6Trillion....by 2050 the shorfall is forecasted to be $33Trillion...

A sample of the things...on this BluePlanet... anyone more interested in numbers can do the legwork and compile the global net pension shortfall picture.. NOT pretty!

Old people just refuse to die it seems..and young ones rather not breed.... Gap is natural or is it?

In this wonderland of numbers we need see the big fella in the room
.... the GrandDaddyDeriviate at $1.2+Quadrillion i.e. $1200Trillion.... since, it is in asset class ...so it must be an asset to be traded around....

But How it is made? Regulated? Taxed? Tracked and Traced?

Just for perspective..... this means DaddyDeriviates are about 14 times the Entire Global GDP!

The CombinedWest (US, GCC, EU, NZ, Aus, UK, Turk, JP, SK, CD, Mexico) is more than double the Chinese GDP of $14.3 Trillion - 2019.

That is just the scope of Yuan vs. DollarSystem in terms of GDP.

And DaddyDeriviate is in $ mostly!

However, it is meaningless or rather non-enlightening if we just look at numbers and declare one thing or another....
We need to develop a proper Model to give each Vector a Weight to understand the Possibilities and Probabilities of...yet to unfold 'things'.

India with its $2.7+Trillion economy is no more superpower than tiny Singapore... this without a bias....

Singapore has more hightech export and far better integeration in GlobalTechnoFeudalHieracy with its TechnoInfrastructure than a country of 1.3+Bln... AtumbBumb or no AtumBumb... and when we apply this to OurLand...well.. TheUglyTruths... even more damning!

World is Always Ruled by TechoFeudalism:

The day a HumanBeing threw a stone to hunt or harm ... or broke a branch to extend his/her reach TechnoFeudalism was born.

The rest to this very moment is a ChainReaction!

Life is Logistics.

War is Logistics.

Economy is Logistics.

It would be accademically very satisfying to cover the tracks of the said ChainReaction... but then one would distract focus from the thesis at hand....

From the ChineseGunPower and hand held mini cannons to Musket to the newest of autmatic rifles... the innovation has been incremental and linear rather.

We, IndusValleyPeople, have been looking at steam for past 5000+yrs but it was a Britisher who thought of creating an enigne and with that gave Birth to ModernWorld. IndustrialRevolution .... from steam to combustion engine was not a DisruptiveInnovaiton but a liner one, an incremental... some might disagree...

For the First Time in Human History we had tools faster and more powerful than we ever were.... from steam-powered tractors to steam-powered cotton-weaving industry.... London in deep smog as added bonus... weaving industry in British India collapsed and with it a lot of things....

The above is just a Marker to point a certain Momentum... but how was the world we were living in in OurLand.... ?
What were we doing?
What was our Momentum?

From Morocco to Indonesia .... we were having a self contained and self-sustaining world.... horse and sword... and the peasant to feed...

European sailed out when their world became sick, poor or not self sustaining... they felt compelled to move out... not knowing that El Doradoz were waiting for them....

The need for accurate navigation compelled the innovations... better knowing of the longitutde and latitudes became necessary knowledge.... just came to trade!?

Just like OurWorld the ChineseWorld was also self-sustaining and rather well off.... without compulsion to venture out... not discarding the Voyages of that famous Chinese Muslim Sailor...gave birth to Sindbad legends/stories... but the Chinese voyages were for only trading and fulfilling couresity...without further compulsion.

Madgascar DNA is rather interesting!

The MiddleKingdom was blissfully unaware of the changing TechnoFeudalHierachy... so it went on its Historic Momentum with occasional WarLord or Two disturbing the HeavenlyOrder....until the RedCoats....

Tea and Silver for Opium... fair trade. Why not? Squirrel!

NepoleanicWars or AmericanRevolution or subsequent .... must be seen through the prism of TechnoFeudalStruggle and not just some political framework...it just retards the subject matter to glorification and platitudes....

That the Chinese Innovations made way to Europe and played an important part in triggering Industrialism in Europe is much studied subject.... and dennying it is rather sheepish at best!

Regardless, continuing the ForcedMarch .... the GunboatDiploz did open up trade with Nippon but they couldn't see far into the future that the JapaneseMind was rather intelligent!

FirstWorldWar and some mustard gas.... bascially a civil war ...and many millions dead.

But at its Heart was the TechnoFeudalism....

The War against Germany was a Planned War...with carefully created rhetoric about BabyEatingGermans or EvilGermans... or the JustWar.... but it was all about keeping the Germans boxed within Germany.... since, Germans had taken Industrialism to the whole new level and wanted to have their own colonies...

So Starving Germany by blockades or attackingits SupplyChain was a preplanned act to maintain BritishTechnoFeudalHierachy!

WorldWarTwo was just the continuation of the same TechnoFeudalHierachy war...only this time Germans had made actual Technological Disruptive Innovations....

War ended and the NewOrder came into being....

Germans caught and brought to US or USSR continued to work for the new 'employers'.... the ColdWar was TechnoFeudalWar ...a continuation of NeopolianicWars.....

V2 on London... and same V2 gave birth to 'rockets' for Sputnik or Man-on-The-Moon-One-Great-Leap-For-Mankind....

In all this thoroughly Western TechnoFeudalStruggle only Nippon was able to Challenge the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the West.... till FatBoy ended the romance for the surrendering Samurais!

The Last Major TechnoFeudalHierachyWar WW2 did give birth to most of the things we call the ModernWorld. ....

Without Enigma ...brilliant, genius Turing would have not been able to create the 'modern' computer ....CodeBreaker... or give Birth to Artifical/Machine Intelligence...

Landing on Moon or Mars...is in a way continuation of the V2 falling on London.... there has been no Redical/Disruptive Innovation in this but rather incremental one.

Even the Bomb was couresty Germans.... would be sheepish to deny...

The TechnoFeudalHierachyStruggle between the US and USSR gave birth to many things...mostly incremental... the Only Great Leap Forward in Transformation has been the Internet and Desktop.... rest is just sibbling/offshoots.

And OurWorld... smashed into pieces and made in its own image by the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the West.... Squirrel!

What is Our Net Contribution to the TechnoFeudalism in terms of innovation, knowledge, methods, process or new framework of Science of Science?

What are we?

Have we changed?

Or are we still Colonised?

And by whose consent?

Only we can Fill the Hole in OurSoul!

China vs. The CombinedWest:

Of late we have seen to and fro .... mudslinging ...claims...counter-claims... and of course, LabCreated vs Natural KhooniVirus/KillerVirus!

For us, Paks, it is rather immaterial if one or the other is true or false.

This we need to keep in mind and have total clarity. We remain the CheapBlood... TheUglyTruth!

Past Pacing:

We need to be in HongKong highrise...boardroom meeting where things were agreed between the Americans and the Chinese before the Great Opening of China!

Nixxon took the Credit but it was us Paks who created the ground conditions for such a GreatMarriage to take place.

US-China vs. USSR! Let the Game begin..... till Evil Empire of the Great Ronald Regan...Dutch.... Deng in Cowboy hat .... all Bohemians.... Love in the air!

HowdeeModi?

China had essentially agreed to be part of The CombinedWest and The CombinedWest had agreed to the let CCP be... Win-Win.

Just like in the case of Nippon
what the CombinedWest didn't see was the deep NationalSubconcious and BrainPower of the Chinese who had also a Hole in the Soul .... SummerPalace in Ashes... 'foreign devils'.... telling the MiddleKingdom ... that they were the TechnoFeudalOverlords now...

Hide your Strength Bid your Time....

It was and is the ChineseNational Mission to revive the Glory of the MiddleKingdom... others can like it or not... and that they want to be seen as being Equal in TechnoFeudalHierachy....

The Chinese were willing to sell billions of T-shirts for one Boeing...but they had a Plan...even in those sweatshops ...what the same T-Shirts wearing CombinedWest called SlaveLabour....

Every FiveYearPlan was to bring China closer to catching up the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the CombinedWest....where the Chinese had benchmarked the Americans as example to follow or to beat...matter of perspective really.

The Chinese copied/stole/made themselves but each and every component was linked to a BiggerPicture.... the Equality in TechnoFeudalHierachy.

It is NOT just the Economy Stupid!

Now we can properly appreciate the predicament of the US as the Leader of the CombinedWest....
After the FatBoySlim the US could turn Nippon into Protectrate Japan... but not so with China!

5G.

If the US doesn't do everything to retard or slowdown the climb in the TechnoFeudalHierachy of China then troubles are more than just MilitaryPower.... $1.2Quardillion magnitude...and then T-Bills held by the emerging markets alone amount to at least $13+Trillion.... and with economic crimp/recession mortgauge market will bite the dust... ChainReactions....PainReactions....

The US had/has one clear NationalSecurityParadigm.... NO Regional Power that can challenge the US alone or in combination with others....

It is NOT new... it is the same Paradigm that made the US chase Spaniards all the way to Philpines... waterboarding invented there....

It is the same Paradigm which makes sure to keep German down and Russia out of Europe...

It was rather naive of the Russians to expect that NATO would just remain standing still looking pretty for pictures...

It is the same Paradigm which sees Turkiye a rather too independent Actor in the Med...and with 2023 looming.. Squirrel!?

The Chinese did something rather clever while the US was busy looking for WMDs in Iraq or Playing Hide n Seek in Caves of Kabulistan.... they started slowly to create a separate space for themselves without the US in it....

One thing is very important to know about the ChineseMind... it is NOT Impulsive...

These Chinese calculated that after a certain level the Americans will start seeing them as peer competitor and will do everything in their power to retard their further climb to TechnoFeudalHieracy...

They started to move away from buy T-Bills and thought of Creating their own bank AIIB...and all those bromancing days of BRICS.... but then the US killed the BRICS with taking out Brazil and India...SouthAfrica was never a player...

SCO kept moving...along with Putin's EurasianEconomicBlock dreams.... but without BRI...Putin could only do Crimea...and that too only once... Syria is just a shitshow... not a RealGame!

Obama's Pivot or Trump's TradeWar or Bush Jr. classifying China as competitor...all are the tunes of the same song.... the AmericanParadigm.

Freedom of Navigation Patrols.... Concert of Democracies... AsiaPacificProspertyPartnership... all are just tools/instruements of retarding the Chinese Climbe in TechnoFeudalHierachy!

The CombinedWest has no problem with Vietnam for making T-Shirts or something more...but with China there is NO Democracy or Free Press... the SameSong....which once the British did when they wanted to stunt /retard the German Climbe in the TechnoFeudalHieracy.... Squirrel!?

Don't Touch Me!

KhooniVirus is going places...killing people.... exposing who has clothes and who is naked.... To Herd Immune or Not To Herd Immune is not the question on the mind of this little Killer.

But what now....

The Chinese came out of the closet with their 2025 Plan which is a subset of 2050Plan!

Trump being an instruement of the AmericanDeepstate strated his TwitterTradeWar...the Chinese haven't played full ball yet...

BRI was/is a particualr target because this in fact is the biggest threat to the DollarSystem... alothough it is slow and longterm... a threat nevertheless...which the US cann't afford to ignore if it wished to remain the GrandDaddy of TechnoFeudalHierachy!

Now both, China and the US, are leaving less and less ground behind to engage in any form of The Game of Chicken .... ConfessionalStage is rather near....

HowdeeModi---$500Bln annual trade between the US and India is envisioned and the relocation of low end manufacturing to India..the kind Walmart/IKEA need.... but Modi has to deliver something in returm which he is finding cold feet to do so....

The occasional soundbites from the IA/INS chiefs need to be framed into the context described above....

But this time the CombinedWest is not interested in creating another Nippon or China which it has to deal with in another 30 odd years... so the strategy is going to be quite dispersing one...

This all can happen if China just sits idle and take it lying down.... and just go back to being before the Great Opening....

The way China has integerated itself in the GlobalTecnhoFeudalArchitecture it is not that a cakewalk to just cut it off...besides as the second biggest economy after the US ...it is also critical for the GlobalGDPGrowth....

A DirectConflict between the US and China will essentially be end of the BluePlanet... so I doubt they might engage in such a fancy thing....rather it is going to be good old days of the ColdWar ProxyWars....

CannonFodder
abudent in Africa, NAfrica, ME and South/SouthEastAsia... more so SouthAsia...

The US shall try to engage in multi Vectored Attack... Hybridwar a la HongKong.... encouraging the SouthEastAsians for SouthChinaSea and Japan for EastChinaSea...and of course, India in AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean and Himalyas...

At the same time pressure on BabyEatingChinese in the MediaSpace of the CombinedWest will go to higher gear.... same will be countred by the ChineseStateMedia...

CPEC will come under great pressure.... with India creating pressure in the North...GB the target.

XinJiang and Tibet will be far more in the news...with positioning of the new DalaiLama as key victory point by the both antagonists...

We, Paks, are just spectators really
.... since, our net role in the GlobalTechnoFeudalHierachy is about zero.... we can just make Soundbites.... we might become CannonFodder once again...

I have tried to draw attention of Paks that the creation of geographic expression what the British named India was to Keep Pakistan Down and Keep China Out...

The coming months will prove it to be true yet again....

We, as Softstate, cann't even manage our internal affairs ...how are we going to play any part in the Reshaping of the GlobalOrder.? Squirrel???

The Greatest Game is in Town and Pakistan is The Heartland!

Just food for thought....of course, there are NO free lunches.... by just equipping PAF and PNS with the latest Chinese hardware China changes the equation without loosing a single Chinese life!

When this Pandemic, man-made or Nature's Fury, is over.... we must prepare ourselves for something Ugly...if the US and China don't agree to Shape the World in their CombinedImage!

That goes on to show our net place in the GrandScheme of Things!

And for Indians.... well, the CombinedWest has become smarter overtime.... and the pressure of RealEconomy on the common Westerns is having a deeper rethinking about the valuation of the good Indians as well.... there is only so much that Whites can take...

Afterall, the ModernWorld is the Creation of the Whiteman!

We can deny it...accept it..ignore it... or learn from it.... or just become Squirrel!

Pakistan has to make a few FundamentalChoices soon... CriminalEnterprise or PakState/220mlnPaks?

Let us be prepared for being CannonFodder...just in case!

Or

ThirdActor?

Mangus

P.S. Just to avoid length....the recent OilPumpingWar and how it ended in fizzle is left out...too much detail.

Ao
TeaLeavesMeditations: Possible vs. Probable - UglyTruths

By Mangus

The Wheel..... wasn't it always there?

Someone brought the Lion out of a stone block...called it sculpture!

Morality?
HumanRights?
The Right Thing?
The Ethics?
The Art?
The Civilisation?

A dead squirrel, ran over, flattened by the V8 SUV can be all of the above...and some more...

Difficult to remain unbiased when meditating on TeaLeaves, even more so when the desire is to be a BemusedObserver.... but then it is what it is!

This world of ours
... this TechnoFeudalFiefdom.... needs to be observed... with detachment... only then can one, perhaps, begin to understand the totality of it... and if mind applied actively..the interconnection.

Total World GDP-2019 = $86Trillion
Total World Debt-2019 = $257Trillion

Then there is a mutch studied, less highlighted PensionBombz in EU, US, China, Japan, Indian and of course, OurLand... yeah, we do have a PensionBumb...much more powerful than our AtumBumb!

Just for example, for the curious ones, the UK, in 2015, had a pensions shortfall of $4Trillion ... and its economy is what... GDP $2.6Trillion....by 2050 the shorfall is forecasted to be $33Trillion...

A sample of the things...on this BluePlanet... anyone more interested in numbers can do the legwork and compile the global net pension shortfall picture.. NOT pretty!

Old people just refuse to die it seems..and young ones rather not breed.... Gap is natural or is it?

In this wonderland of numbers we need see the big fella in the room
.... the GrandDaddyDeriviate at $1.2+Quadrillion i.e. $1200Trillion.... since, it is in asset class ...so it must be an asset to be traded around....

But How it is made? Regulated? Taxed? Tracked and Traced?

Just for perspective..... this means DaddyDeriviates are about 14 times the Entire Global GDP!

The CombinedWest (US, GCC, EU, NZ, Aus, UK, Turk, JP, SK, CD, Mexico) is more than double the Chinese GDP of $14.3 Trillion - 2019.

That is just the scope of Yuan vs. DollarSystem in terms of GDP.

And DaddyDeriviate is in $ mostly!

However, it is meaningless or rather non-enlightening if we just look at numbers and declare one thing or another....
We need to develop a proper Model to give each Vector a Weight to understand the Possibilities and Probabilities of...yet to unfold 'things'.

India with its $2.7+Trillion economy is no more superpower than tiny Singapore... this without a bias....

Singapore has more hightech export and far better integeration in GlobalTechnoFeudalHieracy with its TechnoInfrastructure than a country of 1.3+Bln... AtumbBumb or no AtumBumb... and when we apply this to OurLand...well.. TheUglyTruths... even more damning!

World is Always Ruled by TechoFeudalism:

The day a HumanBeing threw a stone to hunt or harm ... or broke a branch to extend his/her reach TechnoFeudalism was born.

The rest to this very moment is a ChainReaction!

Life is Logistics.

War is Logistics.

Economy is Logistics.

It would be accademically very satisfying to cover the tracks of the said ChainReaction... but then one would distract focus from the thesis at hand....

From the ChineseGunPower and hand held mini cannons to Musket to the newest of autmatic rifles... the innovation has been incremental and linear rather.

We, IndusValleyPeople, have been looking at steam for past 5000+yrs but it was a Britisher who thought of creating an enigne and with that gave Birth to ModernWorld. IndustrialRevolution .... from steam to combustion engine was not a DisruptiveInnovaiton but a liner one, an incremental... some might disagree...

For the First Time in Human History we had tools faster and more powerful than we ever were.... from steam-powered tractors to steam-powered cotton-weaving industry.... London in deep smog as added bonus... weaving industry in British India collapsed and with it a lot of things....

The above is just a Marker to point a certain Momentum... but how was the world we were living in in OurLand.... ?
What were we doing?
What was our Momentum?

From Morocco to Indonesia .... we were having a self contained and self-sustaining world.... horse and sword... and the peasant to feed...

European sailed out when their world became sick, poor or not self sustaining... they felt compelled to move out... not knowing that El Doradoz were waiting for them....

The need for accurate navigation compelled the innovations... better knowing of the longitutde and latitudes became necessary knowledge.... just came to trade!?

Just like OurWorld the ChineseWorld was also self-sustaining and rather well off.... without compulsion to venture out... not discarding the Voyages of that famous Chinese Muslim Sailor...gave birth to Sindbad legends/stories... but the Chinese voyages were for only trading and fulfilling couresity...without further compulsion.

Madgascar DNA is rather interesting!

The MiddleKingdom was blissfully unaware of the changing TechnoFeudalHierachy... so it went on its Historic Momentum with occasional WarLord or Two disturbing the HeavenlyOrder....until the RedCoats....

Tea and Silver for Opium... fair trade. Why not? Squirrel!

NepoleanicWars or AmericanRevolution or subsequent .... must be seen through the prism of TechnoFeudalStruggle and not just some political framework...it just retards the subject matter to glorification and platitudes....

That the Chinese Innovations made way to Europe and played an important part in triggering Industrialism in Europe is much studied subject.... and dennying it is rather sheepish at best!

Regardless, continuing the ForcedMarch .... the GunboatDiploz did open up trade with Nippon but they couldn't see far into the future that the JapaneseMind was rather intelligent!

FirstWorldWar and some mustard gas.... bascially a civil war ...and many millions dead.

But at its Heart was the TechnoFeudalism....

The War against Germany was a Planned War...with carefully created rhetoric about BabyEatingGermans or EvilGermans... or the JustWar.... but it was all about keeping the Germans boxed within Germany.... since, Germans had taken Industrialism to the whole new level and wanted to have their own colonies...

So Starving Germany by blockades or attackingits SupplyChain was a preplanned act to maintain BritishTechnoFeudalHierachy!

WorldWarTwo was just the continuation of the same TechnoFeudalHierachy war...only this time Germans had made actual Technological Disruptive Innovations....

War ended and the NewOrder came into being....

Germans caught and brought to US or USSR continued to work for the new 'employers'.... the ColdWar was TechnoFeudalWar ...a continuation of NeopolianicWars.....

V2 on London... and same V2 gave birth to 'rockets' for Sputnik or Man-on-The-Moon-One-Great-Leap-For-Mankind....

In all this thoroughly Western TechnoFeudalStruggle only Nippon was able to Challenge the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the West.... till FatBoy ended the romance for the surrendering Samurais!

The Last Major TechnoFeudalHierachyWar WW2 did give birth to most of the things we call the ModernWorld. ....

Without Enigma ...brilliant, genius Turing would have not been able to create the 'modern' computer ....CodeBreaker... or give Birth to Artifical/Machine Intelligence...

Landing on Moon or Mars...is in a way continuation of the V2 falling on London.... there has been no Redical/Disruptive Innovation in this but rather incremental one.

Even the Bomb was couresty Germans.... would be sheepish to deny...

The TechnoFeudalHierachyStruggle between the US and USSR gave birth to many things...mostly incremental... the Only Great Leap Forward in Transformation has been the Internet and Desktop.... rest is just sibbling/offshoots.

And OurWorld... smashed into pieces and made in its own image by the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the West.... Squirrel!

What is Our Net Contribution to the TechnoFeudalism in terms of innovation, knowledge, methods, process or new framework of Science of Science?

What are we?

Have we changed?

Or are we still Colonised?

And by whose consent?

Only we can Fill the Hole in OurSoul!

China vs. The CombinedWest:

Of late we have seen to and fro .... mudslinging ...claims...counter-claims... and of course, LabCreated vs Natural KhooniVirus/KillerVirus!

For us, Paks, it is rather immaterial if one or the other is true or false.

This we need to keep in mind and have total clarity. We remain the CheapBlood... TheUglyTruth!

Past Pacing:

We need to be in HongKong highrise...boardroom meeting where things were agreed between the Americans and the Chinese before the Great Opening of China!

Nixxon took the Credit but it was us Paks who created the ground conditions for such a GreatMarriage to take place.

US-China vs. USSR! Let the Game begin..... till Evil Empire of the Great Ronald Regan...Dutch.... Deng in Cowboy hat .... all Bohemians.... Love in the air!

HowdeeModi?

China had essentially agreed to be part of The CombinedWest and The CombinedWest had agreed to the let CCP be... Win-Win.

Just like in the case of Nippon
what the CombinedWest didn't see was the deep NationalSubconcious and BrainPower of the Chinese who had also a Hole in the Soul .... SummerPalace in Ashes... 'foreign devils'.... telling the MiddleKingdom ... that they were the TechnoFeudalOverlords now...

Hide your Strength Bid your Time....

It was and is the ChineseNational Mission to revive the Glory of the MiddleKingdom... others can like it or not... and that they want to be seen as being Equal in TechnoFeudalHierachy....

The Chinese were willing to sell billions of T-shirts for one Boeing...but they had a Plan...even in those sweatshops ...what the same T-Shirts wearing CombinedWest called SlaveLabour....

Every FiveYearPlan was to bring China closer to catching up the TechnoFeudalHierachy of the CombinedWest....where the Chinese had benchmarked the Americans as example to follow or to beat...matter of perspective really.

The Chinese copied/stole/made themselves but each and every component was linked to a BiggerPicture.... the Equality in TechnoFeudalHierachy.

It is NOT just the Economy Stupid!

Now we can properly appreciate the predicament of the US as the Leader of the CombinedWest....
After the FatBoySlim the US could turn Nippon into Protectrate Japan... but not so with China!

5G.

If the US doesn't do everything to retard or slowdown the climb in the TechnoFeudalHierachy of China then troubles are more than just MilitaryPower.... $1.2Quardillion magnitude...and then T-Bills held by the emerging markets alone amount to at least $13+Trillion.... and with economic crimp/recession mortgauge market will bite the dust... ChainReactions....PainReactions....

The US had/has one clear NationalSecurityParadigm.... NO Regional Power that can challenge the US alone or in combination with others....

It is NOT new... it is the same Paradigm that made the US chase Spaniards all the way to Philpines... waterboarding invented there....

It is the same Paradigm which makes sure to keep German down and Russia out of Europe...

It was rather naive of the Russians to expect that NATO would just remain standing still looking pretty for pictures...

It is the same Paradigm which sees Turkiye a rather too independent Actor in the Med...and with 2023 looming.. Squirrel!?

The Chinese did something rather clever while the US was busy looking for WMDs in Iraq or Playing Hide n Seek in Caves of Kabulistan.... they started slowly to create a separate space for themselves without the US in it....

One thing is very important to know about the ChineseMind... it is NOT Impulsive...

These Chinese calculated that after a certain level the Americans will start seeing them as peer competitor and will do everything in their power to retard their further climb to TechnoFeudalHieracy...

They started to move away from buy T-Bills and thought of Creating their own bank AIIB...and all those bromancing days of BRICS.... but then the US killed the BRICS with taking out Brazil and India...SouthAfrica was never a player...

SCO kept moving...along with Putin's EurasianEconomicBlock dreams.... but without BRI...Putin could only do Crimea...and that too only once... Syria is just a shitshow... not a RealGame!

Obama's Pivot or Trump's TradeWar or Bush Jr. classifying China as competitor...all are the tunes of the same song.... the AmericanParadigm.

Freedom of Navigation Patrols.... Concert of Democracies... AsiaPacificProspertyPartnership... all are just tools/instruements of retarding the Chinese Climbe in TechnoFeudalHierachy!

The CombinedWest has no problem with Vietnam for making T-Shirts or something more...but with China there is NO Democracy or Free Press... the SameSong....which once the British did when they wanted to stunt /retard the German Climbe in the TechnoFeudalHieracy.... Squirrel!?

Don't Touch Me!

KhooniVirus is going places...killing people.... exposing who has clothes and who is naked.... To Herd Immune or Not To Herd Immune is not the question on the mind of this little Killer.

But what now....

The Chinese came out of the closet with their 2025 Plan which is a subset of 2050Plan!

Trump being an instruement of the AmericanDeepstate strated his TwitterTradeWar...the Chinese haven't played full ball yet...

BRI was/is a particualr target because this in fact is the biggest threat to the DollarSystem... alothough it is slow and longterm... a threat nevertheless...which the US cann't afford to ignore if it wished to remain the GrandDaddy of TechnoFeudalHierachy!

Now both, China and the US, are leaving less and less ground behind to engage in any form of The Game of Chicken .... ConfessionalStage is rather near....

HowdeeModi---$500Bln annual trade between the US and India is envisioned and the relocation of low end manufacturing to India..the kind Walmart/IKEA need.... but Modi has to deliver something in returm which he is finding cold feet to do so....

The occasional soundbites from the IA/INS chiefs need to be framed into the context described above....

But this time the CombinedWest is not interested in creating another Nippon or China which it has to deal with in another 30 odd years... so the strategy is going to be quite dispersing one...

This all can happen if China just sits idle and take it lying down.... and just go back to being before the Great Opening....

The way China has integerated itself in the GlobalTecnhoFeudalArchitecture it is not that a cakewalk to just cut it off...besides as the second biggest economy after the US ...it is also critical for the GlobalGDPGrowth....

A DirectConflict between the US and China will essentially be end of the BluePlanet... so I doubt they might engage in such a fancy thing....rather it is going to be good old days of the ColdWar ProxyWars....

CannonFodder
abudent in Africa, NAfrica, ME and South/SouthEastAsia... more so SouthAsia...

The US shall try to engage in multi Vectored Attack... Hybridwar a la HongKong.... encouraging the SouthEastAsians for SouthChinaSea and Japan for EastChinaSea...and of course, India in AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean and Himalyas...

At the same time pressure on BabyEatingChinese in the MediaSpace of the CombinedWest will go to higher gear.... same will be countred by the ChineseStateMedia...

CPEC will come under great pressure.... with India creating pressure in the North...GB the target.

XinJiang and Tibet will be far more in the news...with positioning of the new DalaiLama as key victory point by the both antagonists...

We, Paks, are just spectators really
.... since, our net role in the GlobalTechnoFeudalHierachy is about zero.... we can just make Soundbites.... we might become CannonFodder once again...

I have tried to draw attention of Paks that the creation of geographic expression what the British named India was to Keep Pakistan Down and Keep China Out...

The coming months will prove it to be true yet again....

We, as Softstate, cann't even manage our internal affairs ...how are we going to play any part in the Reshaping of the GlobalOrder.? Squirrel???

The Greatest Game is in Town and Pakistan is The Heartland!

Just food for thought....of course, there are NO free lunches.... by just equipping PAF and PNS with the latest Chinese hardware China changes the equation without loosing a single Chinese life!

When this Pandemic, man-made or Nature's Fury, is over.... we must prepare ourselves for something Ugly...if the US and China don't agree to Shape the World in their CombinedImage!

That goes on to show our net place in the GrandScheme of Things!

And for Indians.... well, the CombinedWest has become smarter overtime.... and the pressure of RealEconomy on the common Westerns is having a deeper rethinking about the valuation of the good Indians as well.... there is only so much that Whites can take...

Afterall, the ModernWorld is the Creation of the Whiteman!

We can deny it...accept it..ignore it... or learn from it.... or just become Squirrel!

Pakistan has to make a few FundamentalChoices soon... CriminalEnterprise or PakState/220mlnPaks?

Let us be prepared for being CannonFodder...just in case!

Or

ThirdActor?

Mangus

P.S. Just to avoid length....the recent OilPumpingWar and how it ended in fizzle is left out...too much detail.
AoA
And here come the twist.
Just my opinion and it can be very much be wrong.
In the bigger picture Pakistan is just like a small pin in a bigger machine, a very small an seemingly unimportant pin but that pin "actually" holds the whole machine together.
In other words Pakistan is the like the saying in old stories"choothi ghount"(fourth dimension) which was forbidden for the Prince to venture or else all hell brake lose. In my opinion Pakistan is the one which is taking the World or its system to the "Qurban khaat".
But then the main question comes, what is Pakistan, a land of 220+ million people or what, from x axis to y axis.
No Pakistan is not just a piece of land or some place on map. It is much more. But than what it is.

It is the....

Ao

AoA
And here come the twist.
Just my opinion and it can be very much be wrong.
In the bigger picture Pakistan is just like a small pin in a bigger machine, a very small an seemingly unimportant pin but that pin "actually" holds the whole machine together.
In other words Pakistan is the like the saying in old stories"choothi ghount"(fourth dimension) which was forbidden for the Prince to venture or else all hell brake lose. In my opinion Pakistan is the one which is taking the World or its system to the "Qurban khaat".
But then the main question comes, what is Pakistan, a land of 220+ million people or what, from x axis to y axis.
No Pakistan is not just a piece of land or some place on map. It is much more. But than what it is.

It is the....

AoA PakBrother mine,

Pakistan is The Heartland!

Mangus

AoA PakBrother mine,

Pakistan is The Heartland!

Mangus
AoA thanks sir.
But mystery of Pakistan can not be understood by considering it a piece of land. For me it is just like a living, walking, talking person which is thrown in the hardships of life just to being able to leed others when the time came.
But........
Thanks

AoA thanks sir.
But mystery of Pakistan can not be understood by considering it a piece of land. For me it is just like a living, walking, talking person which is thrown in the hardships of life just to being able to leed others when the time came.
But........
Thanks

PakBrother mine,

Pakistan is The Second State!

Now it is what it is... all miseries do end...one way or the other.

Time is great revealer of mysteries....

Sometimes, the Virtue of Patience become too hard to bear... but then Patience remains the only choice.

Mangus

WorldWar3 is 7 decades old now. When will it end?

By Mangus

SecondWorldWar was the continuation of the FirstWorldWar which can be seen as extension of the Prussian and Nepoleanoic Wars....

Of course, struggle for domminance or acquistions of colonies among the EuropeansPowers can and perhaps must also be seen as build upto the FirstWorldWar.....

The TeaParties and the Birth of America was an European affair...since, after Independence the US went on to Expand and become TwoOceanPower.... MonroeDoctorine though born in actuality in 1820s...became Official in 1850s.... Americas were to be free of any Europeans Colonial Powers bar the Americans....

The Conquest of the NewWorld shaped the world we live in now.... some El Dardoz are done with others are not....

It is what it is!

The first Active or DirectWar in the ongoing ThirdWorldWar was the KoreanWar of 1950s. Russian jets and guns and the Chinese as CannonFodder... Wave after wave....

EasternEurope already under the SovietEmpire ...BerlinWall went up in 1961.... apparantely only way to not start the EuropeanCivilWar once again....

Without DirectWar in Europe .... War of Shadows heated up and both sides created/managed their networks.... a kind of gentleman's war...

1962 Sino-Indian War end in Chiense favour. It is a frozen war!

Since, late 1950s, from Pakistan, U2 could fly off from Peshawar PAF base to take a peep of the Russians...until the Russian shot one down a couple of years later....and threatend Pakistan with AtomicHeat.... India was already in Kabulistan ...warming up the friendships and networks in Pakistan...which the British had left.... KGB/RAW/Khad .... Party time...and then we had all those Surkhaz and EthnoNationalSocialists.... free booz as well....

African KillingFields:

SuezCrisis of 1957 did lead to 1967 war and that led to 1973.... this war is in freezer and not over yet!

Syrian-Israeli War
is not over yet...despite Syria being half dead.. it is half frozen.

Hizbullah-Israeli War is on-again ...off-again.... never frozen.

Plastenians will remain as they are...if at all for long... this front is moving towards conclusion sooner than later!

Entire NorthAfrica saw inter-state and CivilWar
..... and still is in ActiveWarZone in Libya!

Sudan had its two CivilWars and ended in partition... a bit unfrozen war this one too.

Horn of Africa
has remained a WarZone till today.... conflict between Ethopia and Eritrea is just not over yet.

Zaire to Congo journey and the bloodbath of it!

Angola ....KillingFields!

Rawanda's Journey till RawandaGenocide .... is the blood dry yet?

Brundi KillingFields are never tired...still lusting for more...partly frozen.

All of the WestAfrica saw CivilWars or other EthnoKillingFields...BloodDiamonds...for Guns!

The Entire SouthAfrica remained a hellhole and now it is Free to be a hellhole!

Asian KillingFields:

Indonesia and BritishMalaysia did have a go at it for three long years.... Borneo ..Borneo the place of Longhouses and Headhunters!

When the French couldn't hold on to their IndoChine ...Riders on the Storm.... VietnamWar started..... CannonFodder abudently available for both the SuperPowers.... then the longest AmericanWar...not anymore!

China managed to get the Buffer it wanted like the NorthKorea.... but Loas, Combodia were not behind the CannonFodder race either.

But the VietnamWar was frozen not over... enter Thailand.... 5years Long Thai-VietnamWar.

SkullMoutains weren't limited to Combodia alone.... someone needs to dig!

U2Flights had a price.... and the process of the ProjectBD started long before the actual events.... with full Soviet support and training... Mukti where did you come from?

But before the The Project BD ...IndianPhrandz Soviets had armed India for the ProjectWestPakistan ...thinking that the Surkhaz and EthnoNationalSocialists would be the FifthColumn....

1965 Breakfast Plan was supervised by the Soviets... But the Battle of 1965 didn't go according to their plans.... Yanks didn't want Pakistan to fall either!

What 1971 was ...was a polishing of the OriginalPlan... BD became BD. Time to move on!

Nixon went to China in 1972 and Sino-US Deal got done
... the GreatOpeningUp happened a bit later...but according to the same StrategicFramework.... dismantling the USSR!

Tamil-SriLankaWar needs to be seen in the above context as well....

American wanted to give the Soviets their Vietnam and the Soviets wanted to go surfing in the AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean....

Kabuli regime invited the Soviets
to come protect it...but the Afghans said no-cann't touch this.

The KosherAfghanJihad with the blessing of the Dutch - Ronald Regan went ahead with PetroDollar lubrication and free air tickets for FreedomFighters-KosherJihadiz...

Bank of Commerce Credit and Industries
was a great bank as long as the KosherJihad lasted ...after that it became too big... and a constable in UK put a lock on it. And that was that!

CannonFodder from the 'IslamicWorld' ... material printed in the US... CannonFodder in Pakistan... CannonFodder in Afghanistan.... and of course, Pakistan got introduced to AK47 and Heroine.... plus a few million Afghan refugees....

KosherJihad over... no F Sola and some extra hard sanctions to chew on... Zia .fly, fly, fly...

MiddleEast KillingFields:

Iran-Iraq War started in the footsteps of the KosherJihad... KillingFields and NerveGases... Victory for both sides...but the war went into freezer!

FirstGulfWar and Saddam got boxed nicely. War got frozen!

Minor crushings of rebellions or less extended incident have always been part of ME rythm.

Both the US and the USSR fought their ThirdWorldWar not in the EuropeanSpace but outside.... world is full of CannonFodder.

Even before the Fall of BerlinWall in 1991 the US had per default become the SoleSuperPower or better still a Hyperpower.

Apart from KillingFields of Bosnia ... both the US and USSR kept their proxy wars out of Europe! In way they kept the gentleman's promise....

CubbanMissileCrisis was result of misunderstanding...but in that Game of Chicken the Soviets blinked first...and the rest is History....

Cuba is still there... selling Cigars and great music!!!

History Ended and Clash of Civilisation entered the building of The Ongoing ThirdWorldWar ...

9/11 tragedy traumatised not only Americans but the entire CombinedWest to its core....

Russia was already down and sick...and China was minding-my-own-business-mode ...Hiding Strength, Bidding Time....

ThirdWorldWar started once again... this time without an opposing Superpower but legions of VideoMessaging Non-KosherJihadiz...

With us or Against us... was the clearest message.. with only one possible answer!

The Longest US War started in Afghanistan and the intial 'victory' against vanishing Taliban brought in bazari Kabulis by Air.... and then democracy too...

IraqWar got unfrozen rather quickly after 'victory' in Kabulistan...and WMD needed to be destroyed...with UN blessing....

Both US and Iran joined forces against the Taliban and Sadam Hussain.... and KIllingFields in both what-was-once-Iraq and Kabulistan continue till today....

To add more spice to the burning HumanFlesh ... ISIS ..came calling from the Darkest of Hells... and showed the world 'Islamic Khalifat'.... for the world to associate sheer Terror even with the word Khilafat....

After apparent 'defeat' in Iraq/Syria KillingFields this ISIS thought Kabulistan to be more promising... How did these Hounds of Hell walked from Iraq/Syria to Kabulistan is a mystery!

In these past twenty years or so... Libya became a ruin..once the most developed in Africa...Syria become ruin.. Iraq became ruin....

2006 Hezbollah-Israeli War unfroze with not promising results for Israel...so it is now frozen till the next opportune moment!

Pakistan lost 80k Paks and $220Bln loss to its economy and got branded as BadBoy as bonus...

In this time India tried twice to do a frontal assualt on Pakistan but backed off at the last moment... no Soviets this time...

YemenWar is ragging still...

The Russians tried to reassert themselves and got sanctioned to their necks... the only thing grand they could do was Crimea Annexation... and de facto partition of Ukarine.... the play in Syria is just play... Russians are NOT Superpower anymore. And Russia doesn't have enough Russians to expand its territory further...so it is in ConsolidationMode.

China has almost consolidated its claims to the NineDashLine with Islands to prove it. And the PLAAN naval asset production rate is rather amazing....same goes for PLAAF asset production/induction rate....and then there are ground forces of PLA going through modernisation and training of their own....

BRI is chugging along ...slowly, slowly...

Former ColonialPowers of Africa are concerned about the ChineseMerchenatilism in Africa...some voices are for Benign recolonisation of Africa.

AfricaCommand is not sitting idle either.... and then there is IndoPacificCommand with INS as cruical partner.

CPEC is standing still for the moment to reconfigure itself... evaluating the emerging scenario....

KhooniVirus is still having a field day..killing around the world and not just humans but GlobalGDP as well....

The US is leaving Kabulistan to let be whatever it wishes to be.... Pak Fencing of the border is ongoing....

27Feb was never imagined to happen...and it did..so the recaliberation of strategy is still ongoing...

The little deviation from the Agreed Rules of The Game of Chicken between the US and Iran... got back to the Agreed Rules....

For now Iran is occupied with KhooniVirus and its aftermath....

China is readying itself to face the wrath of the CombinedWest in wake of CoronaVirus... but it was readying even before that...

Where is the ThirdWorldWar now?

The US correctly sees China as its StrategicCompetitor/Challenger and is bound by its self perservation to retard its further growth or contain it within the ChinaSeas...with inflicting economic and social damage...as much as it can... HongKong is Hybridwar 101.

Russia sees/fashion itself as EurasianPower and is trying desparately to create an EurasianEconomicBlock under SCO ....piggybacking BRI.

The Chinese slow moves of BRI were/are to create a SinoCentricTradingWorldOrder ... which will inevitably harmd the DollarCentricWorldOrder....

Where is the CannonFodder?
Will the ThirdWorldWar be in AsianTheatre?

It is highly unlikely that the US and China-Russia will face each other on the battle field directly... so where are the KillingFields for proxy wars?

Vietnam engaing China?

Indonesia engaing China?

India engaing China?

Japan engagin China?

Drones made the Automation of WarFighting to a new level.... will the KillingFields be Drone dominated now?

India, by the size of its population/landmass and economy sees itself as the leader of Asia as well....

Will the US help India become StrategicCompetitor/Challenger to China to keep it occupied nextdoor?

This TwoFrontWar rhetoric .... where does it come from... when did it start?

A recent warning of INS to PLAAN for AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean needs to be studied... is it emptry rhetoric or something more potent.

Franco-Indian naval alignment in the AfroAsian/AfroPakOcean .... what does it tell us?

Are the FrozenWars going to be unfrozen?

Will ME burn more... but then where? What possible battle space could be?

PaperAnnexation of IoJK and impotent response of UN and NO response of Oh I See ... tell us clearly that this paper excercise has the blessing of the CombinedWest!

Will China just sit still and let India become its StrategicChallenger and in the process reduce its Comprehensive National Strength?

In short with the Conclusion of War on Terror..what Shape is the Ongoing ThirdWorldWar going to take and who is the CannonFodder?

It would dishonest not to recognise the strategic genius of the British who read the WorldIsland better than anyone could imagine even.

Having such a long distance strategic foresight... is nothing but pure Art!

The creation of India to Keep Pakistan Down and Keep China Out is going to play out in the coming times even more!

Mangus

@Reddington

Last edited:
Intelligence.

Context.

Contextual Intelligence.

Intelligence without Context is a capacity.

Intelligence within a Context is a capability.

Life is Intelligence. All Life is Intelligence. Only the scope of the context varries.

Less Intelligence.

More Intelligence.

Super Intelligence.

Total Intelligence. All Ecompassing, Supreme, Still in Absolute Motion... All at Once Intelligence.

NeuralNetworks building Intelligence.

NeuaralNetworks copying Intelligence.

Layers upon Layers of Intelligence.

RightBrain Intelligence.

LeftBrain Intelligence.

TotalBrainIntelligence.

Intuitional Intelligence.

Prenominational Intelligence.

Alogrithms. Alogrthims. Alogrithms.

Simple.

Complex.

General.

Specific.

Nature's Alogrithms. Animal Alogrithm. Plant Alogrithm.

Total Alogrithm.

SuperIntelligence Copy!

Sensitiviy is both an Asset and a Burden... managed well added Intelligence.... unmanaged... depleted Intelligence!

@Rafeh I find that beating of the GreatGrand Go Master by machine to be a pathbreaking event in HumanHisotry.... AugmentedMachineLearning to IndependentMachineLearning...

How much more capacity does the SuperIntelligence needs to become operational?

Back
Top Bottom