What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

To all those members those who doubt that Beef is banned in India.Here's the list:
Beef in Mumbai, India on Askme

Taj Hotel menu:
1. Beef Curry.......................................................................................................$10.95
Tender cubes of beef slow cooked in light gravy with fresh ground spices.
2. Beef Masala....................................................................................................$11.95
Tender boneless cubes of beef cooked with fresh tomatoes and oriental
spices with touch of cream .
3. Beef Mushroom...............................................................................................$10.95
Boneless beef cooked with fresh onions, tomatoes & mushrooms.
4. Beef Jalfrazie..................................................................................................$10.95
Boneless beef cooked with fresh seasonal vegetables and herbs.
5. Beef Saag.......................................................................................................$10.95
Boneless beef cooked with spinach with hint of ginger and garlic.
6. Beef Akbari ....................................................................................................$11.95
Tender cubes of beef cooked with coriander and herbs in yogurt based sauce
light spices.
7. Beef Vindaloo.................................................................................................$10.95
Tender cubes of beef cooked in light gravy sauce with potatoes, herbs, and light
spices in a tangy hot sauce, traditionally served hot but can be prepared mild.
8. Beef Madrasi...................................................................................................$10.95
Boneless beef slow cooked with herbs and southernly coconut flavored curry.
9. Beef Moghlai...................................................................................................$11.95
Boneless cubes of beef cooked with fresh mushrooms in chef's special curry
sauce with touch of cream.
10. Beef Korma.....................................................................................................$11.95
Boneless beef cooked in smooth and silky cream sauce topped with cashews
and raisins.

Taj Indian Restaurant - Menu

Kia lut machai huee hai taj walo nay....:lol:

No you can slaughter goat, sheep, camel, ox, buffalo etc..

Can you please tell me that it just a 'cow' which is holy in Hinduism or Ox, buffalo etc carry the same respect?

Actually a bull is the only one which is signified in a divine form (associated with Lord Shiva). Cows are considered pure creatures,bordering on holy. But there is no mention of prohibition of eating beef.

lol i can see those @$$ burnt guys wining in that link..

ur not so different from them...lol go n comment more in that page to releive ur burning haha

You have posted 3000+ times..... seems you posted sense ....
Why are you launching personal attacks now ?

Shining secular India.

Yes secular- if anyone made such comments in your country they'd have they're head cut off. This incident proves India's secularism.

+ stupid, point-scoring ******. Every thing that is wrong with Indian politics displayed in one example just like the Maharastra's GOVT treatment of NSG in Mumbai hub.

Report this restaurant, & send the man to jail for violating the law:

Maharashtra: THE MAHARASHTRA ANIMAL PRESERVATION ACT, 1976

- "Slaughter of cow totally prohibited."

Punishment: Imprisonment up to maximum of 6 months and fine of up to Rs 1,000.

Don't get me started on laws in Maharashtra dude.There is a law where everyone needs a permitto drink.The permit states that the person is medically required to drink and it has to be signed by a doctor :rofl:
These are laws that exist on paper. Don't go by mere words. There are provisions to bypass them.

Report this restaurant, & send the man to jail for violating the law:

Maharashtra: THE MAHARASHTRA ANIMAL PRESERVATION ACT, 1976

- "Slaughter of cow totally prohibited."

Punishment: Imprisonment up to maximum of 6 months and fine of up to Rs 1,000.
Lol,TAJ is a five star hotel brand with dozens of Resorts & luxury hotels all over India.Remember this is the menu of Taj Mahal Palace,Mumbai.It is considered one of the most famous Hotels of India.Most Luxury hotels in India serve Beef.

I personally know several Hindus ....lol....brahmins....who happen to love beef when they're in college . That's what i love about kerala....no one goes hardcore....:P

salughtering people or blowing of people is also good in islam???

No, it is killing in Islam. and Islam asks 'killing' as punishment of killer or 'Dayyat' or 'khoon baha' (money) to paid by the killer to dependents of person got killed.

I personally know several Hindus ....lol....brahmins....who happen to love beef when they're in college . That's what i love about kerala....no one goes hardcore....:P

I've seen the same among some Bengali Bramhins as well. They love a good steak or old fashioned Kheema.

Good job Maneka !!! though i dont support her campaign fopr protection of stray dogs and monkeys..this one i completely support...

y cant IA not buy sneakers which does not uses cow skin ? Is the gov/IA not willing to spend a few extra money and instead kills lakhs of cows just because it is cheaper??

If any Indian Member has ever been to Vizag(an important Naval Base)they would know that Taj Gateway in RK Beach road is famous for it's Beef fry.

Back
Top Bottom