What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

These are the words used in the PROCLAMATION BY MAHARAJA - DARBAR RESOLUTION OF 1936 for Manipur, which is the law passed by the state banning the slaughtering of cows:

- “According to Hindu religion the killing of cow is a sinful act. It is also against Manipur Custom. I cannot allowed such things to be committed in my State. So if any one is seen killing a cow in the State he should be prosecuted.”

I know India is a secular state, but the terminology used here suggests that the state of Manipur is oblivious to the sentiments of Muslims, to appease the Hindus, & is essentially a "Hindu state".

1980993]like celebrating by killing hundreds of cows on roads without mercy.....

Seeing the cow die which gives milk which is fed to each n every baby out there is pleasing a invisible god????[/B]

But the same mother cow is being slaughtered for MAKING shoes for indian armymen so you approve killing of cows in this case??

These are the words used in the PROCLAMATION BY MAHARAJA - DARBAR RESOLUTION OF 1936 for Manipur, which is the law passed by the state banning the slaughtering of cows:

- “According to Hindu religion the killing of cow is a sinful act. It is also against Manipur Custom. I cannot allowed such things to be committed in my State. So if any one is seen killing a cow in the State he should be prosecuted.”

I know India is a secular state, but the terminology used here suggests that the state of Manipur is oblivious to the sentiments of Muslims, to appease the Hindus, & is essentially a "Hindu state".

Republic of India and its secular constitution was formed in 1950.

I think DRDO can find a way to make sneakers without cow's leather...

And any one who even attempts to kill a cow should be jailed 6years minimum...Especially Muslims...

:D please do. and stop killing cows for making SHOES for Indian army soliders not one but thousands of them. what a disgusting act to use skin of a holy animal for making shoes that steps on every thing ranging from dirt to all such stuff.

I am delighted to see that the Citizens of Islamic Republic of Pakistan are so concerned about the Secularism in India.:lol:

It is because that is first thing you point towards us and say it is the root of of all our woes (not having it).

lets go for slippers:D

0112.jpg

1980993]like celebrating by killing hundreds of cows on roads without mercy.....

Seeing the cow die which gives milk which is fed to each n every baby out there is pleasing a invisible god????[/B]
QUOTE]

But the same mother cow is being slaughtered for MAKING shoes for indian armymen so you approve killing of cows in this case??

You need to understand that MG raised objection because she's an animal right activist,she would have done the same for pigs if they were to be used in the Sneakers.It's not because of any religious reasons.

I understand you fit the description of a "religious nutjob". That being said, cow hide is quite useful and a cow is certainly not holy to a significant portion of Indian population. This includes Muslims, Christians, etc. Also, beef is widely consumed in India regardless of what your beliefs are.

Hey buddy, try this for a flamebait...." We had a cow slaughtered last weekend and the beef tasted good!" * yum!*

-shahabas

u might love this

Mangalore: Dead Pig Found in Mosque

Hope it doesn't burn something on ur side lolzz

well u could come n try having beef in front of me..i'm gonna beak the nut in ur brain....

And those celebrations u do by killing cows in public n playing with their blood is banned..n u'll be grilled n fly in aeroplane

lol, you're a funny guy. I know you're not intentionally being funny but thanks for the laughs. Truth is, your kind are on a fast decline and hold no real power. Sort of like the ku klux klan - Indian chapter.

Btw, we did slaughter a cow last week.....it was good.

:D please do. and stop killing cows for making SHOES for Indian army soliders not one but thousands of them. what a disgusting act to use skin of a holy animal for making shoes that steps on every thing ranging from dirt to all such stuff.

So far Hindus of this nation or the whole world don't have any problem with it

But it is still the law for Manipur today. Slaughtering of cows is banned there.

Thats probably because no one cares, and it said, its against their local customs too, so the Manipuri muslims don't have any issues with it either.

Back
Top Bottom