What's new

Maneka opposes cow slaughter for Army sneakers, stalls project.

So in your views killing, slaughtering COWS for making shoes for Indian soliders is NOT affecting sentiments of majority citizens in India???? if NOT Then how come their sentiments get hurt on Eidul adha ?
We ll make shoes with Pig skin okay?

So in your views killing, slaughtering COWS for making shoes for Indian soliders is NOT affecting sentiments of majority citizens in India???? if NOT Then how come their sentiments get hurt on Eidul adha ?

Religious nutjobs are everywhere and certainly not exclusive to India. If you take for example, your country; religious intolerance is the norm. Like any other country India has its share of fanatics.......from either side.

-shahabas

Either your are too intelliegent or too ignorant.

Slaughtering of cows for leather are done in slaughtering house not in public.

And where does it says in islam that only Cow can be slaughtered on Id.

If it is, why aren't Indian Muslims constitutionally allowed to celebrate the Eid ul Adha the way it is traditionally?

like celebrating by killing hundreds of cows on roads without mercy.....

Seeing the cow die which gives milk which is fed to each n every baby out there is pleasing a invisible god????

Even ur mothers gave u milk...are u treating her as a cow???

If i see any muslim with celebrating like this here in my state take this....in no time those whole muslim people will be trashed in to can by jaya karnataka...indeed i'm ill be the informer....

Either your are too intelliegent or too ignorant.

Slaughtering of cows for leather are done in slaughtering house not in public.

And where does it says in islam that only Cow can be slaughtered on Id.

:) so you mean if Muslims slaughter cows in slaughter houses and not in public then it will be ok with those including you ?

2. In your above post you are again contradicting yourself for A. you are not willing to see cow slaughter by Muslims on Eid and thus questioning why they cant slaughter any other animal than cow while B. you are giving lame excuses for cow slaughter for purpose of making SHOES for Indian army soldiers saying cows are slaughtered in slaughter houses,

I think DRDO can find a way to make sneakers without cow's leather...

And any one who even attempts to kill a cow should be jailed 6years minimum...Especially Muslims...

I think DRDO can find a way to make sneakers without cow's leather...

And any one who even attempts to kill a cow should be jailed 6years minimum...Especially Muslims...

like celebrating by killing hundreds of cows on roads without mercy.....

Seeing the cow die which gives milk which is fed to each n every baby out there is pleasing a invisible god????

Even ur mothers gave u milk...are u treating her as a cow???

If i see any muslim with celebrating like this here in my state take this....in no time those whole muslim people will be trashed in to can by jaya karnataka...indeed i'm ill be the informer....

I understand you fit the description of a "religious nutjob". That being said, cow hide is quite useful and a cow is certainly not holy to a significant portion of Indian population. This includes Muslims, Christians, etc. Also, beef is widely consumed in India regardless of what your beliefs are.

Hey buddy, try this for a flamebait...." We had a cow slaughtered last weekend and the beef tasted good!" * yum!*

-shahabas

The State (including a secular State) has a duty to maintain law and order and to do so it will amongst others have to protect the right to the freedom and dignity of all its people, which will include their right to religious freedom. If a Hindu or Christian in India had to open a restaurant outside a mosque in an Indian city, India despite its secular constitution will have to ensure that the State takes steps not to affront the religious beliefs of its Muslim people. Likewise, in order to ensure the religious freedom of the Hindu people, the State has left it to the provincial states to legislate on the religious sentiments of its people. Perhaps I am mistaken, but the message which I get from many Pakistanis is that a secular nation like India should prove its secularism by discriminating against or ignoring in total the religious sentiment of its majority religion being Hinduism. That will lead to anarchy and revolt which even the most secular of states cannot permit.

This I cannot accept, because secular states in Europe like the United Kingdom does not have such laws. Anyway, the argument is not that certain religious groups aren't allowed to do certain things, the argument is that they're not allowed to do certain things to appease the majority belonging to a different faith, 'that believes otherwise'. For example: I have argued in favor of banning the Niqaab (face veil) in France & Australia, but that is because I believe it is a threat to national security, not because banning the Niqaab favors any other religious group. There are Christian dominated, or atheist dominated societies in the world that do not have this kind of 'problem'.

I understand you fit the description of a "religious nutjob". That being said, cow hide is quite useful and a cow is certainly not holy to a significant portion of Indian population. This includes Muslims, Christians, etc. Also, beef is widely consumed in India regardless of what your beliefs are.

-shahabas

well u could come n try having beef in front of me..i'm gonna beak the nut in ur brain....

And those celebrations u do by killing cows in public n playing with their blood is banned..n u'll be grilled n fly in aeroplane

@bilal,

India is India and Europe is Europe. There is no comparison between the two. Different people, different culture. We Indians embrace the Indian culture and are sure of our identity.

I am delighted to see that the Citizens of Islamic Republic of Pakistan are so concerned about the Secularism in India.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom