What's new

man threatening Karachi airport Christian security for blaspheme if she never let his car go

this habit of such people itself is blasphemous.
it's a tragedy that people can use ridiculous excuses and religious claims against others to settle personal scores
question is when will gov start taking actions ? when this law will be amended ? when false claims will be stopped and punished ?

do you know this incident has the national security aspect to it.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1730415/caa-dismisses-employee-who-threatened-christian-security-officer-with-blasphemy-allegationshttp://According to footage of the ...icle through security without a vehicle pass.
According to footage of the incident at Jinnah International Airport’s cargo area, the row occurred over the female security officer reprimanding a man for allowing an acquaintance’s vehicle through security without a vehicle pass.

it is this practice of dont you know who I am? I am going to get you. and how dare you ask em or tell me to follow rules. you cant blame this behavior to Army generals or neither I should blame it to PTI or PPP or Noon league etc. this is a common bad habit of this nation. for a very long time I have been telling people that the problem is within us who rant on bad politics bad state of affairs of the nation

consider that, someone somewhere is quietly sneaking in a group of TTP terrorists because that person has managed to bully the guards, or those who are supposed to call out breach of protocols stay quiet out of fear for their job and someone parks a vehicle laden with bombs.

this is why terrorism or any crime for that matter be it religious, sectarian or ethnic or pure thuggery will e hard to end when our lowly paid guards are left to the bullying of someone of higher stature who refuses to follow security protocols.

this is of major concern and continues to feed to the unending violence and crime.

He should be sentenced to death.
the least is that blasphemy charges of the same law should be applied on him. he actually belittled the concept of Blasphemy
lying deceiving and disrespecting faith and then using it to harass someone.

question is when will gov start taking actions ? when this law will be amended ? when false claims will be stopped and punished ?
This law is the legacy of British to keep people in check from insulting other faiths. Pakistan took it to extreme level by punishable to death.

This is the equivalent of a false rape allegation

Last edited:

We cannot amend them because of the power of religious extremists. We need to adopt a death penalty for anyone convicted of misusing it.

We cannot amend them because of the power of religious extremists. We need to adopt a death penalty for anyone convicted of misusing it.
I think this is the best solution.

Treason should also have a death penalty, but anyone found falsely accusing others of crimes punishable by death penalty, should receive the penalty themselves

This is what happens when you politicise (weaponize) religion for your ends.

And now no political party will dare amend this law.

Kis Kutti nasal ki Awam hai humari ? Rasool Allah ko bhi nai chor rahe ? unke naam pe jhooti tauheen pe masoomo ko qatal kerwane ka dhanda bana lia hai... Lanat hai bhai hum Pakistanio pe, and Lanat hai humari Govt/Judges pe jo even Rasool Allah ke naam pe yeh sab hone pe koi action nai lete. Pakistaniyo ne apna mazab Islam nai bas Haram khori ker lia hai. If Rasool Allah was alive today, yeh Pakistani unko bhi Nauzubillah Murtad/Tauheen ke chakker mai maar dete.

Back
Top Bottom