What's new

Man of Pakistani origin, two sons found dead in New York district

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Man of Pakistani origin, two sons found dead in New York district – The Express Tribune

NEW YORK: A man of Pakistani origin and his two sons were found dead in a New York state district on Thursday, while police are looking for his missing wife, CBS Newsreported.

Abbas Lodhi, 49, and one of his sons were found with fatal bullet wounds in a parked car outside a supermarket in Pleasant Valley around 8:30am Thursday, said Capt John Ryan of the state police investigative unit in Dutchess County.

When police visited the listed family home, they found Lodhi’s other boy dead with gun shot wounds. The boys were identified as Zain Lodhi, 9, and Mujtuba Lodhi, 13.

Police though discovered that mother of the two boys, 43-year-old Sarwat Lodhi, was missing.

Authorities are currently looking for the missing mother.

11-22-2013_16094_1.gif

American society has gone very frustrated and there have been various incidents of shooting spree and incident like this

I remember reading somewhere that in such cases 90%+ amount of times it is the spouse who commits the murder.
But why would a Mom kill her own children?
We r Afterall Pakistanis and we have stronger moral values as compared to west?
It think it has more to do with those underground armed gangs of New York as we know they roam freely in certain parts of the city where the law enforcement agencies have literally no control specially after midnight.

But why would a Mom kill her own children?
We r Afterall Pakistanis and we have stronger moral values as compared to west?
It think it has more to do with those underground armed gangs of New York as we know they roam freely in certain parts of the city where the law enforcement agencies have literally no control specially after midnight.

First of all many westerners have strong moral values as well especially the conservative christians around here.
Secondly LMAO I know all those gangs they do not kill people for no reason and they do not off a whole family even if lets say the father owed them something, hollywood effect. :lol: Lastly there is no such place where the cops do not go, yes there are some areas where the cops are more on guard or more numerous but there isn't any place where the gangs literally prevent them from entering. Oh yeah and county they were living is up north of ny state it does not have any gang that I know of, it is dutchess county and the map is off as it shows the 5 borough of nyc lol.

First of all many westerners have strong moral values as well especially the conservative christians around here.
Secondly LMAO I know all those gangs they do not kill people for no reason and they do not off a whole family even if lets say the father owed them something, hollywood effect. :lol: Lastly there is no such place where the cops do not go, yes there are some areas where the cops are more on guard or more numerous but there isn't any place where the gangs literally prevent them from entering. Oh yeah and county they were living is up north of ny state it does not have any gang that I know of, it is dutchess county and the map is off as it shows the 5 borough of nyc lol.
Let if i agree with u and look at yr assessment then why would a mom kill her own childrenAbt moral values; my point was that it is a very slight chance that their mother would have done this. But im rather more worried abt that woman now.

Not true from what I've witnessed here in the UK. We have a lot to learn from these people.
Also, some parts of the British Pakistani community are messed up, senseless animals, forget morals.
So do u people really think a Mom is at fault here? Killing her own children doesnt makes sense.

Let if i agree with u and look at yr assessment then why would a mom kill her own childrenAbt moral values; my point was that it is a very slight chance that their mother would have done this. But im rather more worried abt that woman now.

Maybe she is mentally ill and things just escalated. Sometimes you cannot tell with these things like there was a wrestler here who was fine but one day he just killed his whole family then himself and later they tested his brain and found out he was screwed mentally.

Anyway it could also be that some nutcase killed them and taken the mother we will see.

Back
Top Bottom