What's new

Man of Pakistani origin, two sons found dead in New York district

well bro i can understand a why a wife will kill her husband but how on earth can a mother kill her two sons maybe its a street crime....maybe

i guess she was kidnapped raped and killed after those goons killed her husband and two sons might be like those goons have made some remarks on the women and when father and sons protested they were killed and the mother was kidnnaped after that ...sad sad story the perpatrators of the crime should be hanged by the balls

Looks like the man shot his family and himself. That is what all news channels are reporting. Looks like something was bothering him(maybe a business loss or debt) as he had shutdown his business 3 weeks back and had moved to this neighborhood 2 months ago.

Looks like the man shot his family and himself. That is what all news channels are reporting. Looks like something was bothering him(maybe a business loss or debt) as he had shutdown his business 3 weeks back and had moved to this neighborhood 2 months ago.
thats realli bad ..RIP to the family its realli tragik

i guess she was kidnapped raped and killed after those goons killed her husband and two sons might be like those goons have made some remarks on the women and when father and sons protested they were killed and the mother was kidnnaped after that ...sad sad story the perpatrators of the crime should be hanged by the balls

43 year old Pakistani khatoon was subjected to remarks and then raped and killed?? how desperate and retarded was this rapist? Guru bhai bolne se pehle soch toh lo. :lol:.

This was a murder-suicide. I guess you guessed wrong.

This was a murder-suicide. I guess you guessed wrong.

And you guessed it right!

The incidence has CIA / Black water written all over.
Typical CIA style murders.

If in US this particular murder may had been taken seriously.
There may not have been media blackout.

There's no 'media blackout'. The police need time for the lab to test various evidence, ballistics, etc...
You guys never met a conspiracy you didn't LOVE, have you ? C.I.A., BlackWater.... come on !! Probably another 'honor killing'.

There's no 'media blackout'. The police need time for the lab to test various evidence, ballistics, etc...
You guys never met a conspiracy you didn't LOVE, have you ? C.I.A., BlackWater.... come on !! Probably another 'honor killing'.

How do you conclude it was honor killing? is this not conspiracy?
Police need time but why media needs time..... give a link to your main stream media.

Back
Top Bottom