What's new

Man lynched in Mian Chunnu over alleged blasphemy

Police in order to save itself threw the guy to the mob, didn't they have guns?

Shrine and Saint worshipping peaceful anti wahabis out of control.
Kept shouting about the threat Brelvi fanaticism posed to Pakistan when the left kept exalting the human worshipping (both divine and human-saint) vermin. Today this cancer has metastasized in the most populous province of the country. There is no respite for Pakistan, is there?

How do you know killers are shrine worshipers
The namoos e rasalat majan is sold and consumed the most by Barelvi fanatics in this country. It then extends out to other religious icons as well. You just need to rile up the religious frenzy and then anyone could be butchered for anything under the sun, burning Quran or whatnot.

Last edited:
Are we sure about this news ? No coverage in media

The photo in tweet that person does not have a single scratch on his face clothes are not torn and not a single drop of blood visible on clothes. Seems to b posing with a very loose rope around his waste

@WebMaster

Are we sure about this news ? No coverage in media

The photo in tweet that person does not have a single scratch on his face clothes are not torn and not a single drop of blood visible on clothes. Seems to b posing with a very loose rope around his waste

@WebMaster
Screenshot_20220212-214241_Facebook.jpg

I have burned the Quran myself.... It's the proper way to dispose of it. Had to do it when moving and couldn't take it with me.

I have burned the Quran myself.... It's the proper way to dispose of it. Had to do it when moving and couldn't take it with me.
Allama Iqbal would have been lynched as well in todays Pak.

Allama Iqbal would have been lynched as well in todays Pak.
Unless if he reinvented himself into a shrine peddling gadda nasheen who worshipped saints as Allah's avatars (naoozubillah) on earth capable of pulling feats and miracles on the same scale. Then Pakistanis would forgive all his supposed blasphemous transgressions.

Back
Top Bottom