What's new

Man in Afghan army uniform shoots dead Nato soldier

I guess U guyz need to go up and help the NATO guyz get outta there safely before its too late for them cuz when Afghan soldierz turns their gunz towards anybody , nobody can stop them..........:smokin:

There are around 2 lakh afghan soldiers in ANA and paramilitary. so 5-10 soldiers turning rogue should not make you extremely happy.

See from comments in this thread, its you who should go to Afghanistan as not many are turning rogue. Most afghan soldiers are loyal to afghanistan and know what will benefit Afghanistan and what not?

There are around 2 lakh afghan soldiers in ANA and paramilitary. so 5-10 soldiers turning rogue should not make you extremely happy.

See from comments in this thread, its you who should go to Afghanistan as not many are turning rogue. Most afghan soldiers are loyal to afghanistan and know what will benefit Afghanistan and what not?

There have dozens of incidents with multiple fatalities, and it is not just the dead and injured, it makes trust and morale intolerable.

There have dozens of incidents with multiple fatalities, and it is not just the dead and injured, it makes trust and morale intolerable.

very valid point. I was too thinking on this base. this is not just a murder it will damage trust between afghan and Nato soldiers. Nato soldiers are not that brave to come out of their bases openly. so afghans are needed to protect their bases from out side. and one who is there to protect you is after your life it brings mental instability, fatigue and tiredness. these people who are talking that its just a single case do not know what a gorilla war do to an army. it mentally destroys the army more then the casualties it takes during war.

Good he got killed, he would have ended up in a mental hospital anyways.

Well done whoever has done it :)
Kill every NATO bstrd :)>-

The war is lost, when the soldier you are training, puts a bullet in the back of your head. RIP>

It is easy to overlook all the hard work of our forces and center our attention on this incident that creates a false notion and encourages skepticism. The skeptics are certainly using this incident as an opportunity to discredit our progress and suggest a complete failure. It would be unwise to use this incident to doubt years of training, coordination and cooperation between the ANSF and our forces. The positive results can be seen with the ANSF already controlling many areas of Afghanistan without our assistance. We are saddened to hear about this regrettable and tragic incident. But we are not letting it deter us from continuing our cooperation with the ANSF. It is encouraging to see ANSF inch towards assuming complete security responsibility. We know this would not have been possible if the overall situation was not under control. We are still not overlooking this tragic incident, and the investigation is underway.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Rest in peace to dead soldier.

May that murderer be caught and punished. May god eliminate Pakistani and afghani taliban from the earth.

Are you blind? or can't comprehend english?

Murderer was ANA soldier a.k.a indian pimps.

Why don't you get it? indian control Afghan puppet regime does not want NATO to leave Afghanistan!

If peace persist than public of NATO states would ask their govt. to call back soldiers and such murders prevent it from happening.

Indians are the winners here.

US thinks Afghans, Iraqi's are like Germans, Japanese, Koreans. No amount of Marshall plans, or political restructuring will turn Afghanistan into a stable nation.

This just shows that not everything is bad in Afghanistan. Good news like this one still exist in Afghanistan.

after salala attack i have no mercy no pain no good or bad feelings for US-NATO .if they die smile automatically come on our faces don't know why .

after salala attack i have no mercy no pain no good or bad feelings for US-NATO .if they die smile automatically come on our faces don't know why .

Actually you should be sad quite honestly. It proves your army and political leadership is powerless. Imagine if the Pakistan army killed US or Nato troops like that? What would happen?

Well the Japanese found out in 1945.

Actually you should be sad quite honestly. It proves your army and political leadership is powerless. Imagine if the Pakistan army killed US or Nato troops like that? What would happen?

Well the Japanese found out in 1945.

yes you are right sir but still smile comes when someone else did our job .when i was kid i have no feelings when i was teen i have good feelings for usa west when i grow up and adult i was thinking USA is our ally and friend but in last 6 years i learn USA is no-1 enemy of pakistan and humans around the world. i still remember i fight with friends for USA lolz .US actions and words prove me wrong today they are simply enemies of pakistanis worse enemies .

Are you blind? or can't comprehend english?

Murderer was ANA soldier a.k.a indian pimps.

Why don't you get it? indian control Afghan puppet regime does not want NATO to leave Afghanistan!

If peace persist than public of NATO states would ask their govt. to call back soldiers and such murders prevent it from happening.

Indians are the winners here.

Indians control Afghanistan even with NATO presence? Are you insane? It's like as if India is a superpowa already....

I understand the glee, when I heard 7 beheaded, I giggle

Rest in peace.. And shame on those who celebrate a soldier's death. You never know when the shoe is on the other foot..

Back
Top Bottom