What's new

Man hacked to death for stealing food in Kerala, people take selfies

Has to be one of the most barbaric and shocking things to happen in recent times...

He was obviously poor and looks like did not even understand what was happening.

One word KERALA....Devils own country..

Really sad. People have lost compassion and taking law on to their own.

Has to be one of the most barbaric and shocking things to happen in recent times...

He was obviously poor and looks like did not even understand what was happening.

One word KERALA....Devils own country..

This could have happened anywhere. I have seen news about people killing for a rupee.

feeling sad to see poor guy, the victim's mental state seems doubtful

Advance apology for my post..
Since there is huge favour to highlight caste/ religion of deceased and killer in this forum to name and shame them.
Detail is.. Muslims killed dalit adivasi in Kerala after taking selfie with him. This crime is no different from What happened in Rajasthan when dalit killed a muslim.

People actually call it SOCIAL Media. When all of this shyt is only making people more n more anti SOCIAL

CPI Brutality at display. Pinaravi Vijayan is silent now

Really sad. People have lost compassion and taking law on to their own.

This could have happened anywhere. I have seen news about people killing for a rupee.
Actually no, in China, we don't kill people when stealing food, we call the cops or just kick him out of the shop. In India there is the hindu mob mentality, they kill lower caste people. It's in the culture, primitive ape like culture of killing for food.

Actually no, in China, we don't kill people when stealing food, we call the cops or just kick him out of the shop. In India there is the hindu mob mentality, they kill lower caste people. It's in the culture, primitive ape like culture of killing for food.

Muslims beat a poor hungry Hindu to death for stealing food ... no Hindu Mob but Jihadi Mob... in Kerala and any other place where muslims are in majority this is norm...

This is shameful! Truly!
To kill/beat a man that is stealing to feed himself is a crime against humanity.

To film this for amusement is even worse!

We Indians deserve any ridicule we get at the hands of other nations with incidents like this. I’m ashamed of some of the people in my country of birth today.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom