What's new

Man hacked to death for stealing food in Kerala, people take selfies

Hindutva nation rising .... And they accuse us of extremism?!?!

He wasn't assaulted... He was lynched
The man was beaten to death by Muslim men. And the guy was a Dalit.

Muslims beat a poor hungry Hindu to death for stealing food ... no Hindu Mob but Jihadi Mob... in Kerala and any other place where muslims are in majority this is norm...
You are among the same like them, It is nothing to do with religion but it is matter of social education in India. We as a Muslim don't even allowed to kill any insects and you are talking about religion of 1.8 Billion. Show us anywhere is Quran or Hadith it is written like that. Stop spreading your ill mentality here

I can't finish watching it knowing what happens to the poor guy.

Just let him keep the food and be on his way.

My point still stands. The person I replied to said Kerala had Muslim majority. I showed him that it's not.

As for u showing me that the accused are Muslims...what's exactly the point? Did I say that don't punish them just bcuz they are Muslims? Did I say only punish the perpetrators if they r Hindu? Does one's religion absolve them from crimes?

They should be punished all the same...religion isn't a factor here.

My head hangs in shame..... Sorry mate.... We have savages in our society.....Not your fault.....

So Muslims are not Indians now? :D

the mob made up both Hindus and Muslims

According to Agali police, those arrested are Hussain (50), Marakkar (33), Shamsudheen (34), Aneesh (30), Radhakrishnan (34), Aboobacker (31), Siddique (38), Ubaid (25), Najeeb (33), Jaijumon (44), Abdul Kareem (48), Sajeev (30), Satheesh (39), Hareesh (34), Byju (41) and Muneer (28).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom