What's new

Man 'forces' wife to change religion, booked

No one can kick us out. We are the real owners of this land.
We will keep on marrying and converting Hindu girls. Even local maulvis these days say let your first 3 wives be non muslim and 4th one Muslim.

You are just giving a bad name to all muslims. Do us a favor and leave this forum. Would be better if you go to Iraq and join ISIS to liberate that muslim land from Kuffars. World does not like to have people like you.

Do you think he is a muslim. He is just here to mock Muslims.

@kobenhaven Make up your mind first. Are you a Hindu false flagger?

@gtrr I think the Maulvis know better. I am not a cleric neither are you.

You are just giving a bad name to all muslims. Do us a favor and leave this forum. Would be better if you go to Iraq and join ISIS to liberate that muslim land from Kuffars. World does not like to have people like you.

ffs if someone doesnt agree with your way he's automaticaly ISIS please who gave you authority to dictate who should or shouldnt be here

yes mujahid your right and quran the word of God is wrong .
Look brother. Lets not fight over this. I am not sure whether its allowed or not. But I know that this is a noble cause.

He must be paying of for his nobel cause lullz
Why do you want a fellow Muslim to suffer? Hence proved you are a Hindu troll false-flagger.

He will be released next day. Indian Muslims and secular parties will protest this move.

No one can kick us out. We are the real owners of this land.

We will keep on marrying and converting Hindu girls. Even local maulvis these days say let your first 3 wives be non muslim and 4th one Muslim.

:lol: Seems like you have forgotten Babri, Gujarat and Muzzaffarnagar and Assam too soon. Don't worry , another spanking is coming soon.

Seems like you have forgotten Babri, Gujarat and Muzzaffarnagar and Assam too soon. Don't worry , another spanking is coming soon.
We don't forget. Why are you so offended?

Where does constittution state that Muslims can't marry hindu girls and convert them? Either change the constitution or stop whining.

Where does constittution state that Muslims can't marry hindu girls and convert them? Either change the constitution or stop whining.

They can if they don't marry them through deception and force the wife to convert. The wife should convert out of free will. If OP is correct, and this is the case, the person should be booked.
It's the same as having carnal relations with women after telling them you will marry them, and then reject them, which I understand is another problem in India.

:rofl: The constitution also doesn't say that we cannot destroy mosques like Babri and build something else in place. You've been whining about that for the past 20 years, so stop doing it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom