What's new

Man 'forces' wife to change religion, booked

The constitution also doesn't say that we cannot destroy mosques like Babri and build something else in place. You've been whining about that for the past 20 years, so stop doing it.
Personally I don't care about babri. Babur was a perverted homosexual who loved little boys.

Why do you want a fellow Muslim to suffer? Hence proved you are a Hindu troll false-flagger.

He will be released next day. Indian Muslims and secular parties will protest this move.

Oh phuullz stop giving me this muslim brotherhood crap. He did wrong with that girl. First of all he should be booked under cheating case and then under harassment and then under forcefully trying to convert her. He should be given the treatment that subcontinent police is known for.

Oh phuullz stop giving me this muslim brotherhood crap. He did wrong with that girl. First of all he should be booked under cheating case and then under harassment and then under forcefully trying to convert her. He should be given the treatment that subcontinent police is known for.
Thankfully we don't think like you.

Cheating? Even Hindu boys pick up a Muslim name to become a bollywood actor.

He wanted to save his wife from hellfire that's why he wanted her to convert. Why is even media reporting such news? I think BJP effect.
What if she dosent mind hellfire and prefers being a non-muslim?

What if she dosent mind hellfire and prefers being a non-muslim?
If a person who was diagnosed with cancer, continues to smoke? What would you do. Let him destroy his life?? Or do something which seems harsh but good for him in the long run.

You are just giving a bad name to all muslims. Do us a favor and leave this forum. Would be better if you go to Iraq and join ISIS to liberate that muslim land from Kuffars. World does not like to have people like you.

Do you think he is a muslim. He is just here to mock Muslims.

he is indeed here to mock. thankfully he doesn't stoop down real low. if u know what i mean..ignore him...people will get bored off his rants real soon.

OP pretty please next time you put up these stories can you put a warning up as well as i nearly spilt my chai down my kameez & nearly fell off my chair laughing causing an injury .
cheers :toast_sign:

Edit : i found him Rahul Singh Profiles | Facebook

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stop it my placentas hurting hahahahahahahahaha
placenta!!!:o:
wo kaise banaya:cheesy:,,,,kya kya kaand kiye,,hume bhi batao

You are just giving a bad name to all muslims. Do us a favor and leave this forum. Would be better if you go to Iraq and join ISIS to liberate that muslim land from Kuffars. World does not like to have people like you.

Do you think he is a muslim. He is just here to mock Muslims.
just report him,,,he is a fraud

Lol you should ask Mods to check my IP if you think it that way. I am sure you are a false flagger and not a muslim.

stop giving the troll oxygen.

He is here to troll. I have had previous run ins with the guy

Indian themselves are responsible.After being invaded and having most of there history vanished.They still allowed such an huge population of muslim to live in india after the religion based partition.

^^^ What he said!

For you to say that...you should know me personally, which you dont. So, if you cant counter my argument, just rest your case.
What's there to counter? You insulted the only true religion. You have already made your choice.

What's there to counter? You insulted the only true religion. You have already made your choice.
fcb041fb56c497a6d63313b6539efcc0.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom