What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

DAWN.COM | Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, Pakistani News, World News, Business, Business News, Science and Technology, Entertainment News, Sport News, Cricket, South Asia, South Asia News, Memo Gate
| 1 hour ago

ISLAMABAD: Real estate tycoon and Bahria Town chief Malik Riaz addressed media representatives in Islamabad on Tuesday DawnNews reported.
During the press conference, Riaz raised various questions on the transparency of Arsalan Iftikhar suo moto case and made claims that he met Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry in the presence of his son, Arsalan Iftikhar. He said that the Chief Justice knew about the business dealings and should have taken suo moto action before the media broke this news.
He alleged that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani met Iftikhar Chaudhry at Khalil Ahmed’s residence, who is considered to be an associate of Riaz.
He further admitted that he has been blackmailed as a businessman and said that, “I did not bribe anyone but was blackmailed. Blackmailers were assigned to follow me and I did not bribe anyone, my son-in-law did.”
Riaz concluded the press conference by saying that he will address the media representatives again after three days and will present important evidence.

what i wonder is why was Chief Justice taking decisions against MALIK & his BAHRIA TOWN? if he was apparently "dealing with malik & knew everything"???

nowadays OUR LEADERS have made QURAN a JOKE!

be it ZULFIQAR MIRZA,ALTAF or NOW RIAZ MALIK!

what i wonder is why was Chief Justice taking decisions against MALIK & his BAHRIA TOWN? if he was apparently "dealing with malik & knew everything"???

nowadays OUR LEADERS have made QURAN a JOKE!

be it ZULFIQAR MIRZA,ALTAF or NOW RIAZ MALIK!

One correction please! Riaz Malik is not our leader (he may be our leader's leader).

Malik Riaz made blunder out of this press conference.... he is doomed, taking on the most powerful institution in the country judiciary is no joke, he and his masters are doomed !!
Malik Riaz made biggest blunder of his life he don't have anything to say against CJ so now he is trying cheap tactics but CJ son is in big big trouble

Malik Riaz made blunder out of this press conference.... he is doomed, taking on the most powerful institution in the country judiciary is no joke, he and his masters are doomed !!
Jazbati quom with their, jazbati thinking?
We should stop, painting Brown to our DARK WOLVES! Just to show, them seen as, HOLY COWS?
CJ & his crupt , black mailing son, are not angels nor god, so its about time, that they should also, be brought to justice, why not?
I certnly feel , opposition parties now feel dejected because, they find it, hard to accept , the very fact that their, HOLY COW s are, the black sheeps , involved in the biggest, crouption scandle in the history of this country.
Plz accept, the reality & stop supporting, these black sheeps, let CJ answer the questions , of malik riaz , in which he has asked, the crupt CJ & his black mailer son, why & how many times, our crupt CJ, met with malik riaz in the darkness of night?

Jazbati quom with their, jazbati thinking?
We should stop, making so-called, HOLLY COWS?
CJ & his crupt , black mailing son, are not angels nor god, so its about time, that they should also, be brought to justice, why not?
I certnly feel , opposition parties now feel dejected because, they find it, hard to accept , the very fact that their, HOLY COW s are, the black sheeps , involved in the biggest, crouption scandle in the history of this country.
Plz accept, the reality & stop supporting, these black sheeps, let CJ answer the questions , of malik riaz , in which he has asked, the crupt CJ & his black mailer son, why & how many times, our crupt CJ, met with malik riaz in the darkness of night?
Mr even Malik Riaz accepted that CJ didn't accepted any bribe and nor does he gave them relief but ISI and PPP touts can't tolerate CJ because he has exposed them and he has now shown guts to bring his son to court and Mr those meetings took place when he was not CJ and he offered something to CJ but he refused and in those meetings he used to take massage of CJ you accept reality and stop speaking PPP and ISI language

Mr Malik has made a blunder by conducting this conference, once he says he had nothing CJ but here he poses three questions. I believe allegations against Arslan had strength but now Mr Malik had exposed himself and his motives. The time has come when all this setup government and judiciary needs to be kicked on their haunches and this circus must be finished. Where are those Tsunami khan and Ganja brothers and their marches.

Registrar of the Supreme Court of Pakistan responded on query.
Meetings between Chief Justice and Malik Riaz were held during Chief Justice removal by Musharaf.

Malik Riaz is trying to mislead the nation.

Mr even Malik Riaz accepted that CJ didn't accepted any bribe and nor does he gave them relief but ISI and PPP touts can't tolerate CJ because he has exposed them and he has now shown guts to bring his son to court and Mr those meetings took place when he was not CJ and he offered something to CJ but he refused and in those meetings he used to take massage of CJ you accept reality and stop speaking PPP and ISI language

I don't know why educated people like you have short memories, have you forgotten those evidence presented during Musharraf era against CJ and his son which were hushed up ( thanks to anti Musharraf sentiment), I think CJ mended himself but failed to mend activities of his son. Had he harnessed him then he wouldn't have to face this today. Having said this person has discredited CJ and himself. As far as blaming ISI, so far we don't have any evidence, so blaming may not be appropriate. At the time when institutions are being discredited at bulk scale, let us avoid blaming even we have a weak evidence.

This scandle is going to blow up the croupt baloon of our judicianry, croupt investigation, & our croupt politicians, with our croupt media, as the procedings goes forward.
I have my, wildest sympthies, with those who thought, IMRAN is a king & CJ chowdry is a living GOD , of the justice?
ISI is the target from the day of its birth, of all the major, enemies of pakistan, as a patriot, I belive ISI is the frist & the last line, of defence to pakistan!

My Question from Malik Riaz is ... HOW HE BECME $$$$$aire in just 10 years ??????

His Son owned Ferrari 599 GTB Ferrari, RollsRoyce Phantom RR, Porsche 911 Turbo, BMW M5, huge line of BMW 7 series, Bentley Continental GT and many more cars... his previous car Lamborghini Gallardo. My Question is HOW His son got all these cars ?????

How Malik Riaz became ASIA's No. 1 property Dealer in just 10 years ???

My Question from Malik Riaz is ... HOW HE BECME $$$$$aire in just 10 years ??????

His Son owned Ferrari 599 GTB Ferrari, RollsRoyce Phantom RR, Porsche 911 Turbo, BMW M5, huge line of BMW 7 series, Bentley Continental GT and many more cars... his previous car Lamborghini Gallardo and all these cars bought from my friend. My Question is HOW His son got all these cars ?????

How Malik Riaz became ASIA's No. 1 property Dealer in just 10 years ????

Through same games which Arslan and Malik Riaz were playing with each other.

Malik riaz did very good business in bahria town and developed very nice model in country which itself an art and should be praised for that
But
Now in this case he spoiled all good work and should not have played in the hands of mafia which he himself is part n player as he used them in occupying land
CJ is going to retire may in in few years but he is going to loose big time

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom