What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

Zakii, your thoughts were not so open when Naeem Bokhari wrote open letter and CJ was declared culprit in an inquiry and a reference followed in assembly and he got fired!
Still I appreciate your awakening... because what matter is today and today you have displayed a logic in your thinking!

I still believe CJP is innocent but I am in no position to defend Arsalan as his character is very doubtful in my mind

Hope the truth is prevailed in the court of law

Now you are talking with reason but before every one is looking for justifications in history of Malik Riaz!

Let's explore the history of CJ first and tell him to offer him self for inquiry for all the allegations for which he was rusticated.

While my grievances with this scum of earth are that he is quite on Brahamdagh Bugti... and NRO and Mussa Gilani etc etc.

He was actually appointed by Rehman Malik with political support of PTI. This political judge is in grab of Allah.

last but not least,, children learn every thing from their parents, please don't even dare to change this equation.

you have a history of this kind of nonsense post on this forum, but still im answering you.
Your great Musharaf Ordered NRO, and it was this court that nullified it but becasue of your great musharaf's NRO zardari become president and now has Immunity so nothing can be done under the current constitution against him.
Mussa gillani and Abdul Qadir gillani's cases, again because of zardari and co, impartial investigation is not possible as everyone know what happened to the investigation officers of these cases, Zafar qureshi and Hussain asghar are prime examples.
Bramdagh case, the way Your great Musharaf dealt with balochs is that what your are refering to? i think you don't want pakistan to survive because if you don't respect balochs rights than they have all the right to ask for separation. And Missing persons case is one step that CJ took to tell the baloch people that their rights will be protect at any cost.

:lol:PTI and M. Riaz conspiracy kicks off yet again.

Its PTI and CJ conspiracy dear, and please learn to feel ashamed for being party to every thing even the current assembly.

every one ignored the fake papers filed by Zardari for presidentship, every one ignored the fake degrees?

We have one law and 100 interpretations, one suits to every one.

you have a history of this kind of nonsense post on this forum, but still im answering you.
Your great Musharaf Ordered NRO, and it was this court that nullified it but becasue of your great musharaf's NRO zardari become president and now has Immunity so nothing can be done under the current constitution against him.
Mussa gillani and Abdul Qadir gillani's cases, again because of zardari and co, impartial investigation is not possible as everyone know what happened to the investigation officers of these cases, Zafar qureshi and Hussain asghar are prime examples.
Bramdagh case, the way Your great Musharaf dealt with balochs is that what your are refering to? i think you don't want pakistan to survive because if you don't respect balochs rights than they have all the right to ask for separation. And Missing persons case is one step that CJ took to tell the baloch people that their rights will be protect at any cost.

go to hell.. i don't want to talk to the hate brigade. NRO huh

I forgive you this one time and next time i'll reply you with even words..

now go back to hell

I still believe CJP is innocent but I am in no position to defend Arsalan as his character is very doubtful in my mind

Hope the truth is prevailed in the court of law

I see no reason of your belief, while i have mine to share.

I don't know why educated people like you have short memories, have you forgotten those evidence presented during Musharraf era against CJ and his son which were hushed up ( thanks to anti Musharraf sentiment), I think CJ mended himself but failed to mend activities of his son. Had he harnessed him then he wouldn't have to face this today. Having said this person has discredited CJ and himself. As far as blaming ISI, so far we don't have any evidence, so blaming may not be appropriate. At the time when institutions are being discredited at bulk scale, let us avoid blaming even we have a weak evidence.
Sir what evidence those were jokes in the name of evidence and Musharraf the founder of corrupt Q league and other corruption and Suicide bombings he gave to Pakistan we all know that

Its PTI and CJ conspiracy dear, and please learn to feel ashamed for being party to every thing even the current assembly.

every one ignored the fake papers filed by Zardari for presidentship, every one ignored the fake degrees?

now go back to hell

Sir their is every reason to believe until and unless if some one is PPP tout

now go back to hell

who the hell do you think you are.... my foot ... no one is begging you for forgiveness.

This is not the first time, CJ is habitual criminal and what masters are you talking?

At least Malik Riaz invest in Pakistan and this is why he is blackmailed by every corrupt person, this include the new leaders of PTI as well.

DON'T forget that one of the most corrupt person in Pakistan is Hashmi, who by chance is president of PTI.

I also hope you know Malik Riaz is the pay master of PTI opportunists.

Imran Khan has made one hospital with charity money, Malik Riaz have made many hospitals with his own money and so much more that you cannot imagine.
In front of charity works (in Pakistan) of Malik Riaz, Imran Khan is a toddler.

Learn to talk with facts, and fact is the inquiry in CJ life shall start from the allegations mentioned in Naeem Bukhari's letter.

BTW... Malik Riaz have said clearly that he don't care for his empire which is given by Almighty Allah. In past he didn't had bicycle and he can once again walk.

How conviniently you ignored that Malik Riaz has said that he was being black mailed by all politicians including CJ family.

In last thread i stated that Malik Riaz would do a mistake if he tried to hide the facts because facts are in custody of RAW, CIA, PPPP and trust me are distributed to every state.

This is sure a matter of grave concern for bastard Javed Hashmi, who was doing politics in the name of CJ.

This case will prove to be a litmus paper for those who have conscious, brain and vision to see that PTI was built around the justice of most corrupt man in Pakistan.
PTI's baseless rhetoric against past govt. is a sin and Allah will do justice who challenge his justice.
CJ is not corrupt corrupt only in they eyes of PPP touts who hate him most and also where was his corruption proven and by the way and How Malik got that money and form where a clerk suddenly becomes a zillionare without any TAX record WOW

CJ is not corrupt corrupt only in they eyes of PPP touts who hate him most and also where was his corruption proven and by the way and How Malik got that money and form where a clerk suddenly becomes a zillionare without any TAX record WOW

His corruption was proven when he was rusticated.
It was a due process and he was reinstated by PPP.

large-Aitzaz%20Ahsan%20greets%20Justice%20Iftikhar%20Chaudhry%20after%20his%20restoration.jpg

81533_97628166.jpg

Aitzaz-says-NRO-architects-left-country.jpg

So who is behind Malik Riaz the corrupt serving generals or through retired generals?

P.S

Very Shameful of the moderator, who saw my report and didnt take action, if the thread titles are going to be based on mockery, then standard will continue to fall.

Malik riaz did very good business in bahria town and developed very nice model in country which itself an art and should be praised for that
But
Now in this case he spoiled all good work and should not have played in the hands of mafia which he himself is part n player as he used them in occupying land
CJ is going to retire may in in few years but he is going to loose big time

You mean, from CJ chowdry, to chowdry -un-justice?
Btw , again a bad news, for CJ -fans!
AiTAZaZ AhSAN has told , the media that , he had informed CJ about, all these alligations against, ArSAlan IfTiKhaR , 5 to 6 months before,& CJ told him, that he(CJ) is going to talk with, ArSaLaN!!!
The question is , if CJ has this information, why he hadn't took, any dam Sumo-Moto actions?
If CJ, already have met, with malik riaz, & already CJ, had known , that ! Malik riaz was insisting ASIF zardari,s removal of cases, then why, mr CJ went forward, to meet malik riaz , more?
Its a dark wolf, not a holy cow, my mates!

So who is behind Malik Riaz the corrupt serving generals or through retired generals?

P.S
Sir I believe Malik riaz life is in danger. In press conference he also spoke against ISI, musharaf, this president and chaudry Nisar who was black mailing him (for Land). Malik riaz is feeding 100,000 people here alone unlike PMLN nad PPP who are busy for flats in UK. His majority of income goes into charity.
ISI, mushraf, this zardari and everybody tried to blackmail him even he is simple, intelligent and honest person. Also he is 12th richest person in the country.
List of Pakistanis by net worth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's why Politician and peopel blackmails him while he is the biggest contributor of charity for the poor people.

P.S

Very Shameful of the moderator, who saw my report and didnt take action, if the thread titles are going to be based on mockery, then standard will continue to fall.

What do you mean , do you mean Malik Riaz was forced by retired generals to spoil the CJ junior?

Or are you referring to those generals who are blamed for organizing Imran Khan gathering?

Or to those who are blamed by mafia of Hussain Haqqani, Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Asma Jehangir and Javed Hashmi?

P.S

You should, remove the words like these “corrupt serving generals” from your post, then go forward with your complain?
Very complicated, trolling but the best of the best.

You mean, from CJ chowdry, to chowdry -un-justice?
Btw , again a bad news, for CJ -fans!
AiTAZaZ AhSAN has told , the media that , he had informed CJ about, all these alligations against, ArSAlan IfTiKhaR , 5 to 6 months before,& CJ told him, that he(CJ) is going to talk with, ArSaLaN!!!
The question is , if CJ has this information, why he hadn't took, any dam Sumo-Moto actions?
If CJ, already have met, with malik riaz, & already CJ, had known , that ! Malik riaz was insisting ASIF zardari,s removal of cases, then why, mr CJ went forward, to meet malik riaz , more?
Its a dark wolf, not a holy cow, my mates!

I'm sorry batmannow, CJ was rusticated for misusing his authority for the appointment of his failed son on a post where the topper of CSS should join.

CJ family may have found a new lamb in shape of Malik Riaz but they were sure cutting some lamb in past too, bit smaller though.

CJ use to buy his son BMW and him self blackmailed govt. for Mercedes and helicopter and yes sorry to say the hypocrites union wanted his reinstatement... why???????????? you will never get a straight answer.

Once this life time CJ will die than you will see next CJ declare his reinstatement movement a gross violation of Constitution.

You should, remove the words like these “corrupt serving generals” from your post, then go forward with your complain?
Very complicated, trolling but the best of the best.

They shall also stop saying Mushy etc. and it shall be deleted from forum history.

Sir I believe Malik riaz life is in danger. In press conference he also spoke against ISI, musharaf, this president and chaudry Nisar who was black mailing him (for Land). Malik riaz is feeding 100,000 people here alone unlike PMLN nad PPP who are busy for flats in UK. His majority of income goes into charity.
ISI, mushraf, this zardari and everybody tried to blackmail him even he is simple, intelligent and honest person. Also he is 12th richest person in the country.
List of Pakistanis by net worth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's why Politician and peopel blackmails him while he is the biggest contributor of charity for the poor people.

What do you expect from the convicts, who openly encourage traitorship as a pop song! I'm a traitor!

This is brain washing technique by anti Pakistan elements who have recently joined IK ranks.

They are misleading and toying with the poor nation, who just want to get rid of Zardari, much earlier than today!

Sir what evidence those were jokes in the name of evidence and Musharraf the founder of corrupt Q league and other corruption and Suicide bombings he gave to Pakistan we all know that

Is this all?
A few post before you said how can a father be responsible for the sins of his son! why can't you think Musharraf shall not be punished for another persons corruption?

I only request use logic if you want to discuss, and stop looking for excuse by giving corruption examples of other!

Every one make mistakes and accept it you did, when you ganged up for resignation of P.Musharraf.

Sir their is every reason to believe until and unless if some one is PPP tout

OK Iftikhar ch. is innocent but than shall we call him idiot for taking suo moto, a bit late though.
I also request judiciary to forgo the mistake but please, tell Iftikhar ch. to sell his London flat and bring the money back to Pakistan.

Malik himself has said that where the file stops, he puts wheels on it ( through money). So he osnt a clean man, bullet proof cars, political treaties, tv ads etc etc. just go to murree through expressway and when you see some barren land between the forest, you might get a clue. He may have fed people, built little hospitals and schools, and a very good housing society, but he is not a clean man. He even had a route and a police protocol when he arrived. Now what was that for? Is he a VIP or some govt official?

Arslan is also a guilty party, and both of them are now the accused. A lot of explosions might and will take place now.

Btw, That puts rest to the theory that it was army that did it because here is no sight of army in this uptil now. So Hamid Mir you can shut up for now.

It's all a plan to dispose the CJ, and now the government is already indirectly asking him to resign, after some time, it will become more direct and open.

So who is behind Malik Riaz the corrupt serving generals or through retired generals.

I don't think the army is behind this, not the top army.

Some retired generals and especially shuja pasha seem suspect though, and the current DG ISI is trying to negate what the previous guy did and trying to completely end the influence of ISI over power politics.

Back
Top Bottom