What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

This son of Iftikhar chaudry is biggest corrupt, even he got selected in medical without Merit.
Can you believe how these Iftikhar chaudry family is playing in million dollars??
Transaction of 50 Million is normal for them.

one after one scandel this country is running on scandels .real issuees thrown in dustbin since 6 years we are looking this drama nation need power -education -jobs-peace .these idiots givings us memogate songate swissaccounts gate :hitwall::hitwall:

One question that why the heck is Malik Riaz making deals between politicalparties and sitting in meetings?

This shows that money talks, and this guy has bought the whole country.

Where is Sheikh Rasheed (sheeda talli) he had been warning about this type of incidents for months in different TV shows

Jazbati quom with their, jazbati thinking?
We should stop, painting Brown to our DARK WOLVES! Just to show, them seen as, HOLY COWS?
CJ & his crupt , black mailing son, are not angels nor god, so its about time, that they should also, be brought to justice, why not?
I certnly feel , opposition parties now feel dejected because, they find it, hard to accept , the very fact that their, HOLY COW s are, the black sheeps , involved in the biggest, crouption scandle in the history of this country.
Plz accept, the reality & stop supporting, these black sheeps, let CJ answer the questions , of malik riaz , in which he has asked, the crupt CJ & his black mailer son, why & how many times, our crupt CJ, met with malik riaz in the darkness of night?

If the son is convicted that will not make CJ a criminal, Just the son.

Father is not responsible for the crimes of his adult son or vice versa.

Those of us who have teenage or adult children can relate to that. I would not like to be held liable for any crime committed by my adult son. Let him answer for himself.

What planet are you from ?

I don't understand your logic.

Malik Riaz made blunder out of this press conference.... he is doomed, taking on the most powerful institution in the country judiciary is no joke, he and his masters are doomed !!

This is not the first time, CJ is habitual criminal and what masters are you talking?

At least Malik Riaz invest in Pakistan and this is why he is blackmailed by every corrupt person, this include the new leaders of PTI as well.

DON'T forget that one of the most corrupt person in Pakistan is Hashmi, who by chance is president of PTI.

I also hope you know Malik Riaz is the pay master of PTI opportunists.

Imran Khan has made one hospital with charity money, Malik Riaz have made many hospitals with his own money and so much more that you cannot imagine.
In front of charity works (in Pakistan) of Malik Riaz, Imran Khan is a toddler.

Learn to talk with facts, and fact is the inquiry in CJ life shall start from the allegations mentioned in Naeem Bukhari's letter.

BTW... Malik Riaz have said clearly that he don't care for his empire which is given by Almighty Allah. In past he didn't had bicycle and he can once again walk.

How conviniently you ignored that Malik Riaz has said that he was being black mailed by all politicians including CJ family.

In last thread i stated that Malik Riaz would do a mistake if he tried to hide the facts because facts are in custody of RAW, CIA, PPPP and trust me are distributed to every state.

This is sure a matter of grave concern for bastard Javed Hashmi, who was doing politics in the name of CJ.

This case will prove to be a litmus paper for those who have conscious, brain and vision to see that PTI was built around the justice of most corrupt man in Pakistan.
PTI's baseless rhetoric against past govt. is a sin and Allah will do justice who challenge his justice.

If the son is convicted that will not make CJ a criminal, Just the son.

Father is not responsible for the crimes of his sdult son or vice versa.

Those of us who have teenage or adult children can relate to that. I would not like to be held liable for the crime committed by my adult son. Let him answer for himself.

What planet are you from ?

I don't understand your logic.

Now you are talking with reason but before every one is looking for justifications in history of Malik Riaz!

Let's explore the history of CJ first and tell him to offer him self for inquiry for all the allegations for which he was rusticated.

While my grievances with this scum of earth are that he is quite on Brahamdagh Bugti... and NRO and Mussa Gilani etc etc.

He was actually appointed by Rehman Malik with political support of PTI. This political judge is in grab of Allah.

last but not least,, children learn every thing from their parents, please don't even dare to change this equation.

This case has increased the stature of CJ in my eyes even more.Day in & day out Mr.Malik riaz was planning to build a case against the chief justice.Time will tell that it was a mere hole he was digging for himself with the help of current regime which is patronizing him.

Soon his desire to "rather get jailed" than be a pawn of Mr.Zardari and play cheap-shots at judiciary will be fulfilled.
His own statement today in the court suggested that President,PM and his corrupt party is behind/involved in this act.Looks like the Suo motu notice has bewildered his senses.Through out his press feeding he was acting like an ape.He even couldn't handle the questions by the press reporters.

As he said,"A dying person can tell a lie to save his life." That truly describes his own behavior.

The CJ is way too hot to handle for them.Who'll not want this clown getting hanged in a street of Islamabad?

You Folks are wasting your Time, Malik Riaz whatever may you call him is a visionary, what you governments couldn't do or develop townships since 70s till now, Malik Riaz did it!...By the way Malik Riaz being successful and gotten help by people are-were sitting in Government that includes PML-N/PML-Q/mushy/PPP. The real culprits are CDA-LDA-KDA and so on, one man alone cannot grab lands and make fake documents that too in Capital of Pakistan. Malik's son can drive and import any car or plane it is their money, no one needs to burn their arse thinking of their money. I challenge you people bring out someone who has successfully come up with a brilliant townships across Pakistan organized in the best form employing more than 22 thousand people. CJ cannot-will not do any thing to M. Riaz, the whole Baharia Town population is siding and are behind M. Riaz supporting him, neither CDA-PPP nor any other government of Judiciary can do anything about them. Regardless of people calling him don and with whatever names, he has done good job when you look at charity and Baharia Town, rest of the lot can take a hike! He is worthy capable man unlike pml-n.q/ppp-anp/mqm...

Malik Riaz's press conference has made me think twice about the whole case. CJ's son might be really involved in this scandal... who knows?

Arslan is corrupted no doubt about that - If he was not the case would have been solved in just a day or so and Malik Riaz would have not made the first move.

Last edited by a moderator:
This son of Iftikhar chaudry is biggest corrupt, even he got selected in medical without Merit. Also you know daughter of chief justice enhanced her number to improve grade.
Can you believe how these Iftikhar chaudry family is playing in million dollars??
Transaction of 50 Million is normal for them.

jab baat na pata hu to bolne se parhaiz karna chayeh. his son is biggest corrupt or your zardari that is what court has to decide, 2ndly it was Justice Dogar's daughter who got the extra marks to imrpove grade not Current CJ's daughter.

Concice Statement Of Malik Riaz

Must visit Link: Dunya News: Malik Riaz Statement Details...

-------------------

Summary of Expenses and payments

expense_img.jpg

Malik Riaz's press conference has made me think twice about the whole case. CJ's son might be really involved in this scandal... who knows?

Unfortunately, at the first page of first ever thread on the case,, there were many (jealous) judges.

This is the dilemma of Pakistan, we have become a jealous nation and when we are never honest with any one apparently not even with our parents.
We are bunch of opportunists, and praise the rising sun.

Zakii, your thoughts were not so open when Naeem Bokhari wrote open letter and CJ was declared culprit in an inquiry and a reference followed in assembly and he got fired!
Still I appreciate your awakening... because what matter is today and today you have displayed a logic in your thinking!

Next logic is ask the scum bag family why they took money out of Pakistan.... what kind of holidays need millions?
Where the hell is money spent???

You know very well, If a Pakistani want to import a solar panel or a machine he is taxed to grave and these mother fuckers take the hard earned money of overseas Pakistanis abroad and give it to all to $100 worth hookers.

Back
Top Bottom