What's new

Maldives Upsets Big Brother India

Why do Indians always refer to us as "Kaffirs"? :lol:

As deceptive indians are, they wish us Bangladeshis and Pakistanis to see Chinese as "kaffir" than friend. But at the end Bangladesh, Pakistan, SriLanka, Maldives, Nepal, China and even Bhutan understand each other and friend except for india.

I was responding to a comment that said all Muslim countries and China should join hands to support Maldives.
I didn't get he mix(all Muslim countries + China).
Your mix looks better and more diverse.
I love your list. Multiculturalism and diversity/plurality makes your list much more beautiful.

And what do you mean we want you to see Chinese as "kaffir" than friend?
They are kaffirs. Just like us.
:chilli:
As deceptive indians are, they wish us Bangladeshis and Pakistanis to see Chinese as "kaffir" than friend. But at the end Bangladesh, Pakistan, SriLanka, Maldives, Nepal, China and even Bhutan understand each other and friend except for india.

Yes, it's obviously a method of creating a divide between us. :tup:

But everyone knows that China is majority non-religious already. Where is the surprise?

Singapore HC/SC chief justice is Sundaresh Menon an indian descent. Regardless Maldives decision is sovereign and SG HC has no say over Maldives decision. Only part they can do is arbitrate settlement amount, that will drag years.

At any case its funny india is pulling threat card for $25 million on Maldives forgetting the fact there are more than one contender will back up Maldives. There was news that US purchasing a Maldives island to build a middle of IO airstrip, perfect vantage point to watch entire IO corridor, Persian gulf and Central Asian theater. $25 million would be a breeze for US to pay for that island. And for China, this is perfect opportunity to shore up support and extend its stop over port privilege on the way to African coast. Sending bulk Chinese tourist to the island paradise should help Maldives get more revenue. All the while india moan and whine and run propaganda and hatch plan to overthrow Maldives govt.

We will discuss this. Some other thread, some other time.
You've made the humour very serious anyways.
Don't want more infractions at this stage.

I was just curious. :no:

I don't mind being called a non-believer anyway.

I'm an atheist so it is technically correct.

Listen, our foreign policy was always screwed up around the neighborhood.

We fcked up in two of the most culturally common places India could ever have: Nepal and Myanmar. However fortunately things were not so bad as we feared and somehow things have started going well again. During Gyanendra's era, I was wondering whether these baby pups of democracy i.e. UPA-1 was going to screw our ties with Nepal or not and when Prachanda came to power, I thought we'd had it. Thanks to Battarai that things improved. And of course in case of Myanmar, Thein Sein's rise to power was a welcome where he was softer and more practical in foreign policies unlike Than Shwe.

Buddy, you need to know that Maldives is not the same as it was a decade ago. Under Nasheed, the country was moderate and wasn't so hostile and overtly Arab-wannabe as it is today. Waheed's rise to power was on the popular religious xenophobic sentiments that the conservatives in Maldives have against non-Muslims.

When Nasheed was being thrown out, we should have sent our troops into Male and crushed the overthrow but instead, MMS and his Owner just looked along like helpless losers.

We made this thanks to our so-called leaders.

You know what? China can have Maldives. They are anyway sinking with three of their 27 habitable atolls under the ocean. As for SL, we don't care a rat's rear. Geography doesn't change even if friends do.

So much for "Muslim nation". Bangladeshis are beaten and attacked and considered inferior by Maldivians everyday. They hate everyone who isn't like them despite being highly dependent on external tourism.

If you are indeed a Bangladeshi by birth and blood, you should be more pissed off at Maldivians than we are.

Just google how they treat Bangladeshis in their country.

And if you don't want to trust google as it is run by Americans then just take out some time to take your flight to Maldives next time and tell them you're a Bangladeshi. You will see it for yourself.

Bangladeshis and Maldivians are brothers. They have very close bond. We don't have to learn this from others - specially not those whose national politics is based on ill treating Muslims.

Surprising that China, who doesn't even want to see a single muslim on it's land & those who are there are restricted from Practicing there religion, has suddenly becomes the savior/friend of the muslim world, while India, who has the second largest muslim population in the world, is an enemy, an evil nation, who should not existed on the first place :lol::rolleyes:

1. Now why don't you ask that question to yourself and answer truthfully? Why in spite of this large Muslim population India is so disliked by all Muslims everywhere?

2. Why don't you take break from your media B/S and read the truth about Chinese Muslims? They are quite happy in their country where they enjoy equal rights with all. They practice their religion openly. Did you know that in China there are even exclusive women's mosques? And they can eat beef as they wish.

Singapore HC/SC chief justice is Sundaresh Menon an indian descent. Regardless Maldives decision is sovereign and SG HC has no say over Maldives decision. Only part they can do is arbitrate settlement amount, that will drag years.

At any case its funny india is pulling threat card for $25 million on Maldives forgetting the fact there are more than one contender will back up Maldives. There was news that US purchasing a Maldives island to build a middle of IO airstrip, perfect vantage point to watch entire IO corridor, Persian gulf and Central Asian theater. $25 million would be a breeze for US to pay for that island. And for China, this is perfect opportunity to shore up support and extend its stop over port privilege on the way to African coast. Sending bulk Chinese tourist to the island paradise should help Maldives get more revenue. All the while india moan and whine and run propaganda and hatch plan to overthrow Maldives govt.

Never heard of this.

Any sources?

Anyone who is not a muslim and doesn't believe in Islam is a Kaffir don't feel so bad the muslims call us Indians Kaffiirs.:lol:

Jews and Christians are not in the list. They are among believers.

Surprising that China, who doesn't even want to see a single muslim on it's land & those who are there are restricted from Practicing there religion, has suddenly becomes the savior/friend of the muslim world, while India, who has the second largest muslim population in the world, is an enemy, an evil nation, who should not existed on the first place :lol::rolleyes:

Complete nonsense.

1. China has many Muslims living in peace in the People's Republic.

2. China gives preferential treatment to some Muslim nationalities e.g. they are free from the one child policy.

3. There are Muslim generals and politicians in China.

I could go on.

As for the Indian attempt to cause divide and rule between Bangladeshis & other Muslims and the Chinese by calling Chinese "Kaffirs", no one will fall for this childish tactic.

China is a country with deep respect in Muslim admiration.

Indians please give your China-bashing a rest for at least one day here on this forum.

Friendship is only between equals. Period.

So the EU and America who live in prosperity should never see Indians who live in misery and poverty as friends as they are not equal (economically and socially)?

The Chinese who have kicked Indian *** in war many times should never attempt to see Indians as friends since Indians are not equal to the Chinese?

The Bengalis who were the ones who caused partition in India and broke up Hindu control of greater India and are responsible for Hindu Indian pain and angry at partition to this day should not view Indians as friends since we dismembered your country, and have one big victory over you?

Ok fair enough.

:lol:

I hope china or bangladesh lets them buy land for their precious islamic 'brothers' when maldives goes under.Then don't come to india for help as u always have.In bengali we have a saying 'khete pele shute chai' [give him food and the oppurtunist ingratitous thug will want shelter]

Back
Top Bottom