What's new

MALDIVES SUPPORTING INDIA AT OIC!

Wars are not just fought using militaries on the field. The loss of East Pakistan was because of West Pakistan's own myopic vision of who is a better Muslim, which language is superior to be a better Muslim, which race is stronger, who should influence Pakistan's narrative, etc. Where India was celebrating its diversity, you guys were suppressing it in your quest for a homogeneous nation and trying to ape the European countries.

I hear a lot of these silly reasons like East Pakistan was 1000 miles away from West Pakistan, etc. It basically goes to show that even then you were considering East Pakistan as some occupied country. Another complaint is that we had just 90000 soldiers and the Indians outnumbered us. Well, who stopped you from posting more troops in East Pakistan? Didn't you anticipate that India will take advantage of the situation? Why didn't you invade aggressively in Kashmir or on India's western border when Indian launched the assault in East Pakistan? Just like we attacked your Eastern border when you launched attacks in Kashmir in 1965? I just see poor strategy and planning of the Pakistanis. You guys considered this as some silly game with the 'chalta hai' attitude and before you even knew it, you were cut in half. I saw the video in which even your Army general after the surrender said 'It's just part of the game.'

Just accept that it was a crushing defeat where India was superior strategically, intent wise and leadership wise. We went for the kill, not silly half-hearted attempts.

Actually it was 50,000 troops and 40,000 family members. The bengalis won the war and did the main fighting. indians just came to pick up the pieces and celebrate. Nothing else. 50,000 Pakistani soldiers surrounded by 100 million hostile bengalis and 500 million hostile indians, 2700 kms away from the mainland stood no choice but to lay down their arms. No point in fighting to keep a union with a people who are racially alien to us and are in fact are genetically identical to indians.

Last edited:
You should improve your knowledge before you start commenting on a defence forum.

KhanBaba, why don't you enlighten me with your great wisdom? :lol: BTW, what obsession you have with our KhanBaba.

I have known many Maldivians. Very decent people. I do not hold this against them. When you're such a small country with a neighbor like India, you really have no choice.

KhanBaba, why don't you enlighten me with your great wisdom? :lol: BTW, what obsession you have with our KhanBaba.

Sure. We can start anytime. I charge 100 USD / minute for knowledge on Maldives. Let me know when you are ready with bitcoins for an hours lesson and I will give you further instructions.

Khanbaba is the epitome of the Pakistani who is all talk with nothing but lard to back it up.

Sure. We can start anytime. I charge 100 USD / minute for knowledge on Maldives. Let me know when you are ready with bitcoins for an hours lesson and I will give you further instructions.

Khanbaba is the epitome of the Pakistani who is all talk with nothing but lard to back it up.

What a shame it would be for me to learn from an ignorant like you. Well, Pakistanis may be all talk but nonetheless unlike Indians we can backup our loudmouth. You better ask this to your countrymen who reside in the Gulf and other parts of the world. :lol::lol: And $100? man you have worked too long scamming US citizens from those call centers located in Delhi. You should have been demanding Indian Rupees not US dollars, but I guess scamming people for too long makes you think you live in USA.

Indians have no shame, after some months when OIC will issue a statement against Indian atrocities, Modi sure will lick his own spit and will show they don't care about OIC....

Not just Maldives, UAE, saudi, and Oman openly defended India. Malaysia also did not support Pakistan's request for an OIC motion against India. Only Turkey supported pak.

Imran Khan really messed up Pakistan's foreign policy. he belieed that by boycotting the Malaysia, Turkey, Iran summit, Saudi and UAE will support Pak on Kashmir, which did not end up happening. And now Mahatir is gone, and Malaysia has gone back to supporting India. Only turkey is left to support Pak.
i

If what you say is true, could you post a link to the evidence that proves those claims.

Maldives Thwarts Pak Attempts To Single Out India On Islamophobia At OIC Meet
Maldives defended India when Pakistan reportedly made attempts to push its narrative of rising Islamophobia in India into the agenda at the OIC meet
Written By
Brigitte Fernandes
'Nation stands in solidarity', says PM Modi assures Centre's full support to WB & Odisha

Maldives Permanent representative to the United Nations, Thilmeeza Hussain taking a dig at the Pakistan propaganda against India said alleging Islamophobia in the context of India would be factually incorrect as the country is home to over 200 million Muslims. She further said disinformation campaigns on social media should not be construed as representative of the feelings of 1.3 billion.

"Let me state that singling out India, the largest democracy in the world and multi-cultural society and home to over 200 million Muslims, alleging Islamophobia would be factually incorrect," she said. "Isolated statements by motivated people and disinformation campaigns on social media should not be construed as representative of the feelings of 1.3 billion".

READ | RBI's decision in line with PM Modi's vision, will keep economy strong: JP Nadda

The Maldives representative further said that the allegation of Islamophobia could be harmful to the religious harmony in the South Asian region as Islam has existed in India for centuries and it is the second-largest religion in the country. "It would be detrimental to the religious harmony in the South Asian region. Islam has existed in India for centuries and it is the second-largest religion in India, with 14.2% of the country's population," she added.

"The world has seen an alarming rise in the culture of hatred, prejudice and racism. Violence has been exploited as a tool to promote political and other ideologies/ agendas. The Maldives stands firmly against such actions anywhere in the world, including Islamophobia, xenophobia or any form of violence to promote political or any other agenda", Thilmeeza Hussain said.

"Maldives cannot support any action within the OIC that singles-out or targets India," she added.

READ | No time for showmanship, Opposition wants PM Modi to consult them: Sharad Pawar

India and Maldives share friendly and multi-dimensional relations and have attended several important events of each other country. India was among the first to recognize the Maldives after its independence in 1965 and to establish diplomatic relations with the country.

READ | Karachi Plane Crash: PM Modi expresses grief over lives lost, prays for those injured
@Joe Shearer @ChennaiDude @Mangus Ortus Novem @SecularNationalist @Foxtrot Delta @xeuss @AfrazulMandal

We should be taking them up to task, Pakistan needs to create a coalition to pressure Indians.

Fly someone down there to talk with them.

He just needs political influence. Its a small resort island nation they better stay out of it. China Pakistan india all 3 want naval and air presence in maldives indian ocean

Previous government was friendly to Pakistan and China, then Indian did some politics and got their agent into Maldives' government.

They did the same in SL using Church attacks and monks. BD with Hasina.

However they seem to have failed in Nepal and Bhutan.

If what you say is true, could you post a link to the evidence that proves those claims.
Ask yourself some simple questions.
1. Has the OIC held a meeting on KAshmir?
2. Has Malaysia said anything criticizing India since Mahatir left?

Ask yourself some simple questions.
1. Has the OIC held a meeting on KAshmir?
2. Has Malaysia said anything criticizing India since Mahatir left?

Could not care less. But as per your claims in your previous post, when did the aforemention nations (Malaysia, Oman and Saudi Arabia) vote in favour of india? If what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence here.

PS You have been reported for spreading false news.

Not that Imran would do it but when will Pakistan walk away from this useless organisation? It's time to call quits and just turn your back on them. Turkey will walk as well which has massive ramifications.

All the best to them. The organisation is dead.

'O I See' needs to be buried with a shovel and forgotten forever. What have they done the whole time they were in existence besides useless statements? Look at the state of Palestine and Kashmir today.

Turkey, Malaysia, and Pakistan were on the right track when KSA stopped us. We should form a smaller, focused, and more powerful organization which can promote interests of our countries.

Most of all Arabs are welcome to join, but they must coordinate foreign policies with Pakistan and Turkey on Kashmir, Syria, and Libya.

'O I See' needs to be buried with a shovel and forgotten forever. What have they done the whole time they were in existence besides useless statements? Look at the state of Palestine and Kashmir today.

Turkey, Malaysia, and Pakistan were on the right track when KSA stopped us. We should form a smaller, focused, and more powerful organization which can promote interests of our countries.

Most of all Arabs are welcome to join, but they must coordinate foreign policies with Pakistan and Turkey on Kashmir, Syria, and Libya.

Pakistan and Turkey take the lead bro, everyone else will follow. The other Muslim states aren't stupid with the two strong powers leaving, I mean who are you left with?
Malaysia has gone back to things prior Dr Mahathir.

Pakistan and Turkey take the lead bro, everyone else will follow. The other Muslim states aren't stupid with the two strong powers leaving, I mean who are you left with?
Malaysia has gone back to things prior Dr Mahathir.

Many hidden allies will rise up from African, Arab, and Turkic nations, they are just waiting for someone to take the first step.

Historically Indonesia has been far closer to Pakistan than Malaysia. I have high hopes for that country. Also,, Malaysia is experiencing an Islamic revival. Next Mahathir will come, in sha Allah.

Many hidden allies will rise up from African, Arab, and Turkic nations, they are just waiting for someone to take the first step.

Historically Indonesia has been far closer to Pakistan than Malaysia. I have high hopes for that country, but Malaysia is experiencing an Islamic revival. Next Mahathir will come, in sha Allah.

Yes agreed, especially Africa where Pakistan has immense good will and of course Turkic countries, the recent overtures to Uzbekistan are very strategic.
No offence about Indonesia, that was the case years ago and now they're indifferent.

Yes agreed, especially Africa where Pakistan has immense good will and of course Turkic countries, the recent overtures to Uzbekistan are very strategic.
No offence about Indonesia, that was the case years ago and now they're indifferent.

My friends and colleagues in Indonesia are saying that domestic grievances against Jokowi are rising, and further Indonesia is experiencing Islamic revivalism.

We will have to see what happens. Unlike Malaysia, Indonesia does not have many Indians to tarnish relationships with Pakistan.

@Indos what do you think brother?

Back
Top Bottom