What's new

MALDIVES SUPPORTING INDIA AT OIC!

China will be boycotted after the virus they won't be same opportunity for trade with the globe.

You keep using the words support allies as if you know deep down on your own you don't stand a chance.

It's better to walk away then take on a giant neighbour over a dispute you can never win.
It's not about Kashmir or water or land it's way deeper . Your conflict is a refusal to accept Indian natural hegomany and dominance in the region. India is the 5th most powerful nation on the planet and Pakistan is finding it hard to accept this status quo.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:............why 5th? I thought india was the number 1 most powerful nation on earth. After all, indians invented the aeroplane, fighter jets, submarines, internet, computers etc. That is why india is the biggest innovator and exporter of weapons in the world..........:lol:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Can we stop the abusive posts please. Several were involved.

As for this, I crossed off the Maldives from my holiday list forever. No surprise about dear brothers UAE and Saudi (sarcasm mode off), they can't help themselves let along speak up for others. It's just me, me, me etc.
Malaysia has gone back to its normal relations with India, the good Dr drove the whole pro-Pakistan drive and well that's ended with the old guard back.

Face it, aside Turkey and China there is no one. In actual fact Pakistan is fortunate to have such allies, the vast majority of nations have no one.

I am just waiting for one thing to happen..won't mention explicitly...that could prove to be a game changer..then we won't be needing them like they think..talking about ME countries..

Populations -

India ~ 1,370 million
Pak ~ 210 million

Rounded to about 7 times or 7:1 in India's favour. Utter Pradesh alone has as much population as Pakistan.

Sureee old man.....
You metric of measurement is oversimplified and idiotic at best. Compare China with India and see how stark is the contrast of geopolitical relevance and Economic prowess. Better yet compare Germany with India and see how pitiful india looks.
War's are complex and the only frontline combat western border will ever see is skirmishes.

Yes that's an insult i.e. referring to his mother. My post was aimed at all, I didn't single anyone out.
What do you mean "is this your culture". Is burning mosques down your culture? Stop saying stupid things on here or you'll be gone quick.

I think you guys could do a little better job moderating, a lot of insults everywhere.

I bet my money on Pakistan still.

Yep, that's what a fair few fighter pilots said to me at last years's RIAT.

I think you guys could do a little better job moderating, a lot of insults everywhere.

We try, but the dude went down the 'your mum' route. He's also still here, and I deleted the posts from the Pakistani poster.

there is no evidence of any systematic persecution of Muslims in China other than what exists in Indian heads.
So is Turkey lying?:-

The reintroduction of internment camps in the XXIst century and the policy of systematic assimilation against the Uighur Turks carried out by the authorities of China is a great shame for humanity.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/sc_-06_-uygur...lleri-ve-abdurrehim-heyit-in-vefati-hk.en.mfa

Secondly, that UAE rejected this proposal on what it stated are technical grounds (all member state FOs must agree etc) rather than a direct endorsement of Indian policy against its own people and against kashmiris is not evidence of UAE "standing up (sic)" with India. UAE rebuffed Pakistan's plan but did not endorse Indian behaviour. Now go find some evidence of UAE or even Maldives declaring that India is free to persecute Indian Muslims and vilify them over covid19 transmission claims and I will admit that your handling of your internal matter has been endorsed by the OIC. Enjoy that little side project.
You can twist anything the way you want. Let me show you: UAE didnt endorse India but rebuffed Pakistan plans on technical ground. Had it been really a good (pakistan standard) Muslim country, it would've supported Pakistan irrespective of technicality like Turkey.
See ?

Pakistan chooses to endorse China's position
No other option bro. No other option.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/erdogan-backs-china-s-internment-of-uighurs-nmb35wk29

“Turkey firmly supports the One China policy, and it’s a fact that residents of all ethnicities in China’s Xinjiang are living happily amid China’s development and prosperity,” Mr Erdogan said, as reported by Xinhua, the official news agency.

Old news actually.

Pakistan, China and Turkey could potentially move in the same direction in years to come once this uighur business is done and dusted. That should concern india, rather than some UAE veto in the OIC.
Your link says this:

President Erdogan of Turkey has backed Beijing’s de-radicalisation scheme for Muslim Uighur minorities, according to Chinese state media.

Now I'm not too sure if Chinese state media is trustworthy.

It is high time that a Pakistan should go aggressive to Indian satellite countries like Maldives and give shut up call to them .. these countries are there to protest Muslims rights not to advocate for India .. it looks like that the only purpose of Maldives to be included in OIC is to speak on behalf of India

I bet my money on Pakistan still.
Here is little comparison in the European context -

• Germany ~ 80 milliion
  • Belgium ~ 11 million

This is about the same 7:1 disparity between India and Pakistan. You will know from European history every war the Germans had they treated Belgium as a doormat on their way to France. The notion that the 'doormat' would hold the Germans back was simply laughable given the population resource Germany enjoyed viz Belgium.

Yet Pakistan has held India back for 70 years. Indeed mostly it has been Pakistan that has been the aggressor. The only defeat was in 1971 and even that was because those traitors the Banglas turned on on our boys and India used that opportunity to defeat our forces in what is now Bangladesh. Which is 1,200 miles distant from Pakistan. This is like Turkish army of 60k posted to garrison Poland finds itself fighting rebel Poles and the Russians take advantage to march in.

We try, but the dude went down the 'your mum' route. He's also still here, and I deleted the posts from the Pakistani poster.
So this coming from an elite member is ok:
"So says the person who's race is the slave of indian hindus who rape indian Muslim women at will in front of their men folk!!!!!!!!!.....indian Muslim men are too weak and impotent to do anything about this reality....."

That same guy on another thread was commenting the looks of a maldivian representive and saying only a chimpanzee would find her attractive. Makes me wonder how he became a elite member, when he should have been banned long time ago

So this coming from an elite member is ok:
"So says the person who's race is the slave of indian hindus who rape indian Muslim women at will in front of their men folk!!!!!!!!!.....indian Muslim men are too weak and impotent to do anything about this reality....."

That same guy on another thread was commenting the looks of a maldivian representive and saying only a chimpanzee would find her attractive. Makes me wonder how he became a elite member, when he should have been banned long time ago

Ask him how many bans he’s served my friend.

Here is little comparison in the European context -

• Germany ~ 80 milliion
  • Belgium ~ 11 million

This is about the same 7:1 disparity between India and Pakistan. You will know from European history every war the Germans had they treated Belgium as a doormat on their way to France. The notion that the 'doormat' would hold the Germans back was simply laughable given the population resource Germany enjoyed viz Belgium.

Yet Pakistan has held India back for 70 years. Indeed mostly it has been Pakistan that has been the aggressor. The only defeat was in 1971 and even that was because those traitors the Banglas turned on on our boys and India used that opportunity to defeat our forces in what is now Bangladesh. Which is 1,200 miles distant from Pakistan. This is like Turkish army of 60k posted to garrison Poland finds itself fighting rebel Poles and the Russians take advantage to march in.

Funnily enough, Pakistan is geographically closer to Iraq and Turkey than we are to bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom