What's new

MALDIVES SUPPORTING INDIA AT OIC!

I presented an article from The Times, the single most respected broadsheet in UK - they believe Chinese state media.
They are quoting Chinese state media.

So let me understand this - between Chinese State Media "quoted" by Times and official statement by Turkey's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you chose to believe Chinese State Media!

Why do you think you do this? Yes, you dont have an option. You cant utter a single word against Chinese. This sums it up.

This like doesn't work.

Let me give you a link by SCMP:

Ankara has sought to distance itself from Chinese state media reports suggesting that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan supports Beijing’s policies in Xinjiang, according to diplomatic sources.
Link: https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/dip...resident-recep-tayyip-erdogans-happy-xinjiang

The next one is from Al-Jazeera:

Chinese state media claimed Erdogan said ethnic minorities live happily in Xinjiang, but he made no such comments to Turkish reporters.

Link: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/turkey-erdogan-solution-china-muslims-190704163630632.html

If you still wanna believe Chinese State media "quoted" by Times then I cant help you and dont even bother to reply on this matter.

As for what UAE did do, we can only speculate and infer, but the one thing they didn't do was say "India please carry on vilifying 10% of your people because we would do the same".
I think you should stop posting nonsense. You want a sovereign country to tell another sovereign country to "vilify 10% of the population?"

What kind of childish demand is this!

Did Pakistan tell China to intern and cage all of Xinjiang Muslims and stop them from growing beard or keeping religious fasts?

No.

So dont expect such nonsense from ANY country.

Pakistan has always chosen to support China in all spheres, just as China does the same in reverse. Your assumptions that Pakistan is forced to do x, y and z are part and parcel of Delhi's perpetual underestimation of Pakistan.

It's about hypocrisy which you refuse to accept. You want UAE Maldives and OIC in general to support your view because you "think" India is bad to its Muslim population. You make no such proposals for Xinjiang Muslims even though there are countless evidence (including official statement from Turkey) about their mistreatment by Chinese authorities.

You are hypocrite not by choice, you are hypocrite because you have no other option. You can't dare to utter a single word against China. Accept it and move on.

Good day.

They are quoting Chinese state media.

So let me understand this - between Chinese State Media "quoted" by Times and official statement by Turkey's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you chose to believe Chinese State Media!

Why do you think you do this? Yes, you dont have an option. You cant utter a single word against Chinese. This sums it up.

This like doesn't work.

Let me give you a link by SCMP:

Ankara has sought to distance itself from Chinese state media reports suggesting that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan supports Beijing’s policies in Xinjiang, according to diplomatic sources.
Link: https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/dip...resident-recep-tayyip-erdogans-happy-xinjiang

The next one is from Al-Jazeera:

Chinese state media claimed Erdogan said ethnic minorities live happily in Xinjiang, but he made no such comments to Turkish reporters.

Link: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/turkey-erdogan-solution-china-muslims-190704163630632.html

If you still wanna believe Chinese State media "quoted" by Times then I cant help you and dont even bother to reply on this matter.

I think you should stop posting nonsense. You want a sovereign country to tell another sovereign country to "vilify 10% of the population?"

What kind of childish demand is this!

Did Pakistan tell China to intern and cage all of Xinjiang Muslims and stop them from growing beard or keeping religious fasts?

No.

So dont expect such nonsense from ANY country.

It's about hypocrisy which you refuse to accept. You want UAE Maldives and OIC in general to support your view because you "think" India is bad to its Muslim population. You make no such proposals for Xinjiang Muslims even though there are countless evidence (including official statement from Turkey) about their mistreatment by Chinese authorities.

You are hypocrite not by choice, you are hypocrite because you have no other option. You can't dare to utter a single word against China. Accept it and move on.

Good day.
Apologies for broken link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...rkey-china-uyghur-erdogan-intl-hnk/index.html

" "Those who exploit the issue, those who try to gain something from the issue, by acting emotionally without thinking of the relationship that Turkey has with another country, unfortunately end up costing both the Turkish republic and their kinsman," he said, during a question and answer session with reporters."

CNN even mentions erdogan's pragmatic tilt compared with previous interpretations.

Don't worry, Pakistan is certainly willing and able to criticise China when needed. They certainly don't own us and we aren't their vassal like Maldives is for Hindustan. For example, Pakistanis are thoroughly angry at China for taking so long to make progress on the northern front of Modi's 2.5 front war. Thankfully, the Chinese are now firmly in position and we will forgive the inconvenience caused by their delays. They're an industrious bunch. I'm sure they'll work on their timings a bit more in years to come.

Pakistan still has ties with the US (although strained) and has excellent ties with Turkey. China doesn't own us, but they are excellent business partners for us.

Who doesn't like a good deal with mutual benefits for both parties?

Back
Top Bottom