What's new

Malaysian Missing plane could have been hijacked to Pakistan: US media

lolz and hitler is in lahore eating kabab and karadhi gosht at food street :o:
Imran bhai 1 faida to hum Pakistanio ka ho gia hai, pehle hum kehtey they k jo bura ho raha hai Amreeka kerwa raha hai lakin ab America is possition per a gia hai k jo puri duniya me ho raha hai wo Pakistan kerwaa raha hai.:omghaha:

1904150_657144201019449_1174071595_n.jpg

Actually after 2011 we(as of Pakistani origin) should more be worried. God forbid if this news is true then overseas Pakistanis have to face embarrassment.

Embarrassing was your comment...for you that is, not for us. Didn't see anyone getting embarrassed after the Iraq war fiasco. But then it is all about insecurities....But it's ok, you can always call your self an Indian. Btw we know how proudly your like lives abroad. Now that was embarrassing for me.

Funny, our media knew about the sat data before the "officials" in your region did. Seems they are doing a great job.

Why would our officials know anything about the sat data? Are we involved in the search? Was it our sat? Has anybody ever claimed that our officials are doing a great job? Lol, that was a funny post. Btw, isn't the following your official?

Embarrassing was your comment...for you that is, not for us. Didn't see anyone getting embarrassed after the Iraq war fiasco. But then it is all about insecurities....But it's ok, you can always call your self an Indian. Btw we know how proudly your like lives abroad. Now that was embarrassing for me.

So by your comment i assume that you will feel proud if God forbid the missing plane is traced to Pakistan.:crazy:

Embarrassing was your comment...for you that is, not for us.

The big embarrassment are Pakistanis like you who love to keep their heads in sand. You are the ones who love enemies of Pakistan like TTP, LeJ, India, etc. You guys are bunch who turn friends of Pakistan like USA, UK, China, etc into enemies.

Didn't see anyone getting embarrassed after the Iraq war fiasco. But then it is all about insecurities....

We live in a free open society in US which you can only dream about. It was Iraq's & Iraqi people's fault IMO. Iraqis kept fighting each other & piling up the list of their enemies. In the end no one stand with them. Same is the case with Pakistan whose people cannot differentiate between their enemies and friends. It is crystal clear that TTP, LeJ, India etc are enemies of Pakistan but people support talks with them. Pakistan's real friends are US, UK, China, etc.

But it's ok, you can always call your self an Indian.

No those names like mulla or indian are only for your types. No offense to anyone but why would i curse myself?

Btw we know how proudly your like lives abroad. Now that was embarrassing for me.

You are an insignificant troll but still for the sake of other silent readers let me clear it up that we Pakistani origin people proudly present ourselves as American having Pakistani origin. I personally feels proud and love both Pakistan and US equally and i don't care what you or someone has to say about it.

Last edited:
So by your comment i assume that you will feel proud if God forbid the missing plane is traced to Pakistan.:crazy:

Obviously you hold a very simple mind. In such a scenario I'd be a lot more worried about what the implications would be for Pakistan in the global geopolitical arena. I won't be worried about my insignificant insecurities.

The big embarrassment are Pakistanis like you who love to keep their hands in sand. You are the ones who love enemies of Pakistan like TTP, LeJ, India, etc. You guys are bunch who turn friends of Pakistan like USA, UK, China, etc into enemies.

Sure I am....lol. Don't even know where that came from.

We live in a free open society in US which you can only dream about. It was Iraq's & Iraqi people's fault IMO. Iraqis kept fighting each other & piling up the list of their enemies. In the end no one stand with them. Same is the case with Pakistan whose people cannot differentiate between their enemies and friends. It is crystal clear that TTP, LeJ, India etc are enemies of Pakistan but people support talks with them.

I've been living in Canada for some years now. I know of the "green pastures" you speak of. Pfftt......
Next, the US invaded a country, destroyed it, killed about a million or so innocent people, displaced even more, all on some concocted premise. And you just try to slip right around it, wonder if its that same embarrassment you were talking about?

Pakistan's real friends are US, UK, China, etc.

Tell that to 50,000 dead, the FUBAR economy, the 1990s and the 60+ years Pakistan spent under US posses.

No those names like mulla or indian are only for your types. No offense to anyone but why would i curse myself?

Well you're the one who gets embarrassed by 'Pakistani'. I never had any such problem.

I personally feels proud and love both Pakistan and US equally and i don't care what you or someone has to say about it.[/quote]

Never said anything about you loving the US and/or Pakistan or not. Frankly, I couldn't careless. You could love the US with all your heart and hate Pakistan with all your might, as is your right. I'm more interested in your insecurities which bleed embarrassment for the rest of us Pakistanis.

You are an insignificant troll but still for the sake of other silent readers let me clear it up that we Pakistani origin people proudly present ourselves as American having Pakistani origin.

Agreed. As insignificant as your embarrassment. The embarrassment which comes from an unyielding thirst to please the gora. You can't help but lay down with your belly exposed and your tail wagging in front of them. And defend Pakistan against the unjustified accusations? Oh God no, heavens forbid they might make fun of you, or worse, not except you. Ironically, that rarely ever happens.

Better if you'd be proud of the 50,000+ martyred souls fighting a war we did not start.

Last edited:
here we don't know the actual truth.. but investigatots suspecting plane.. so discussing without any knowledge bashing the reporters are not good.. but we have to discuss why rest of the world always suspects Pakistan have a role in every terrorist activities happening in the world??? what a bad image?? bin laden, pak sponsored attacks in India, hundreds of terrorist orgs, safe house for international terrorists, bomb blasts etc.. it is a truth.. war against some particular terrorists groups and supporting some others never change it..

here we don't know the actual truth.. but investigatots suspecting plane.. so discussing without any knowledge bashing the reporters are not good.. but we have to discuss why rest of the world always suspects Pakistan have a role in every terrorist activities happening in the world??? what a bad image?? bin laden, pak sponsored attacks in India, hundreds of terrorist orgs, safe house for international terrorists, bomb blasts etc.. it is a truth.. war against some particular terrorists groups and supporting some others never change it..
1780717_580616642024919_1814904730_n.jpg

Why Nobody has started looking for it in space yet? It might have reached moon!!

I hope this is true. This is better than the plane having been crashed. The passengers could be alive if this turns out to be true.

I hope this is true. This is better than the plane having been crashed. The passengers could be alive if this turns out to be true.

I hope they find the plane from modi terrorist camps. This is better than the plane being crashed. At least the passengers will live.

I hope they find the plane from modi terrorist camps. This is better than the plane being crashed. At least the passengers will live.

I don't mind this also. The only problem is Modi is not known to have terror camps like Pakistan. Anyway, don't get offended. I don't mind if the plane is found in India as well as long the passengers are okay. That is more important.

Back
Top Bottom