What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Some PRC nationalist posters do not understand the feeling of Oversea Chinese and their descendants.

My grand father generation was pushed to be assimilate at gun point & discrimination (e.g force closing Chinese Schools), and was pulled to be assimilate by given the equal rights. This assimilation is different from country to country in ASEAN. Interestingly, malaysia, the country which discriminate oversea chinese the most creates the most preserve chinese culture. Therefore, the more we are discriminate against in our home country, the better we can preserve chinese culture. The reciprocal is true. The less we are discriminate against in our home country, worse we can preserve. We are just pieces of meat, they want us live we live. Look at Vietnam, Indonesia, if we do not integrate into home country, what fate lies ahead?

but when China was weak, who were behind Sun Yutsen's success? Where did Sun's capital for war of revolution came from? Whose blood&money support Sun Yutsen the most? Another example was very near. Only 1979 when China was still poor, who is the main investors to China? What did Deng Xiaoping said about Singapore? I belief you know C.P group of Thailand? Chinese Descent who went back to China to be the FIRST foreign investor.I heard that his company's foreign investor number is 001. There he invested in agriculture industry, Motercycles manufacturing, and others. Now that China is strong and want to create maritime silk road, with billions of Dollars, who are there to increase the probability of success?

We cannot say out loud how we feel about China. China cannot say out loud she will protect us. In the past, China did say the reason to wage war against Vietnam for mistreatment of ethnic Chinese. But we are pieces of meat. If China says they will protect us, while does not have real ability to do so, we are onslaughed. That's why @Lux de Veritas said that Mainland China's policy back stabbed Oversea Chinese. This is specially true for the case of Indonesia year 1965. PRC need a very wise policy to deal with issue so that the existence of Oversea chinese became assets to both PRC and the population. If born Chinese look became liability, who want to be Chinese? If those feeling happened, mass majority of pure blood Chinese women will marry out the race, and our existence end.

我們已經知道!Keep getting benefits from America, that's your own business.

Most of my close friends are Mainlanders, and most CCP supporters are Mainlanders. According to international polls, something like 85% of Mainlanders support the CCP, you are fighting a losing game.

Seriously, just visit the Mainland sometime and boast about your support of the KMT, and be sure to come back and tell me how it went.

I'm not exactly a hardcore CCP supporter, honestly I will support any government that serves the interests of China. Right now that is the CCP, they brought 800 million Chinese out of poverty, they did more for my Chinese brothers and sisters than any foreigner ever did.

Singaporean Chinese know that no one will protect us. So we build the strongest army in SE Asia. We rely on USA. You think our fathers do not want to align with China?

PRC will not help us. What you want us to do? We are Israel and people here think we are Jews. So how?

Somsak is still sentimental about China. The Malaysian Chinese still sentimental towards China also. There is a "Bob Ong" guy is a Pinoy Chinese has antipathy against China. @Bob Ong

Most of my close friends are Mainlanders, and most CCP supporters are Mainlanders. According to international polls, something like 85% of Mainlanders support the CCP, you are fighting a losing game.

Seriously, just visit the Mainland sometime and boast about your support of the KMT, and be sure to come back and tell me how it went.

I'm not exactly a hardcore CCP supporter, honestly I will support any government that serves the interests of China. Right now that is the CCP, they brought 800 million Chinese out of poverty, they did more for my Chinese brothers and sisters than any foreigner ever did.

Who said I am supporter of KMT? I have said repeatedly in the past, I am a non-political person. I don't care about political China, I only care about cultural China. National borders have shifted numerous times in history, but when the Chinese remain culturally united, we can always come back together.

The CCP's legitimacy to power now only hinges on economy, even though I don't believe the CCP helps much in economic development. Without wars, we Chinese can succeed anywhere without government intervention. I don't think SE Asian governments helped the Chinese dominate their economies. I would pray that the CCP further liberates its people from over zealous regulations, which are both hindrance to economic development and doors to corruption.

我们骨子里就瞧不起东南亚人,这确实是种族主义,但是这就是我们骨子里对东南亚人的看法,管他什么泰国人,马来人,菲律宾人,都一样,东南亚热带民族

Okemos simply can't stand the fact that his beloved KMT has been forsaken by the Chinese people 65 years ago.

We know that he needs to vent his frustration on the Internet.

Last edited:

泰国人,菲律宾人还好啦。华人对他们蛮感激的。马来人印尼人若没有回教也会很好。问题不是他们,是伊斯兰

It wasn't like that in the past. PRC let the Vietnamese Chinese down big time and all got heart broken.

There was a time when KMT army take over Vietnam from Japanese, Vietnamese Chinese cheers. All these are lost and no one is align to PRC nowadays. Some Thai Chinese still have feelings for PRC. Not the Indon or Pinoy or Vietnamese Chinese.

Many are so disgusted by PRC that they are fully convinced that alignment with their native country, forgetting their Chinese language is the way out.

Actually very few PRC knows what happened.
It's actually happening to every countries. Many children of VNese who fled to the US in 1975 now consider themselves American, and act for the benefit of USA. Live somewhere long enough and that place become home, I think that's the truth here.

I am fine with the neutral countries in SEA, but I would rather look down on Japanese and Koreans.

It's actually happening to every countries. Many children of VNese who fled to the US in 1975 now consider themselves American, and act for the benefit of USA. Live somewhere long enough and that place become home, I think that's the truth here.

The Chinese is able to withstand assimilation quite well in SE Asia. That is the reason the other tribe need very oppressive measures to assimilate Chinese.

In white man land, the Chinese are not able to withstand assimilation.

The Islamist can withstand assimilation everywhere especially if their kids keep failing in schools and they are not able to be absorb by mainstream.

I think one reason the Chinese cannot withstand assimilation in white man land is because Chinese are quite practical. They found certain white man way of life more efficient than the China style. So Chinese is willing to forgo their ways.

Chinese are forever seeking better ways to do things and are forever willing to adapt. If SE Asia native can hammer Chinese academically, Chinese will assimilate next day.

Who said I am supporter of KMT? I have said repeatedly in the past, I am a non-political person. I don't care about political China, I only care about cultural China. National borders have shifted numerous times in history, but when the Chinese remain culturally united, we can always come back together.

The CCP's legitimacy to power now only hinges on economy, even though I don't believe the CCP helps much in economic development. Without wars, we Chinese can succeed anywhere without government intervention. I don't thing SE Asian governments helped the Chinese dominate their economies. I would pray that the CCP further liberates its people from over zealous regulations, which are both hindrance to economic development and doors to corruption.

Like I said, I'm not an ideological person, I don't believe in communism, I'm not a hardcore supporter of any particular political party over another.

I support the CCP, because they lifted 800 million Chinese people out of poverty. That's a world record, no other country has done that before, in all of human history.

They have done more for my Chinese brothers and sisters, than anyone else on Earth, certainly more than any foreigner or foreign country has ever done. That's why I support them, because they are the ones serving my motherland the most.

As for the 國民黨, that is the joke of the century. They had their chance, and they preferred to fight fellow Chinese rather than the Japanese invaders. They are on the same level as Wang Jingwei.

Singaporean Chinese know that no one will protect us. So we build the strongest army in SE Asia. We rely on USA. You think our fathers do not want to align with China?

PRC will not help us. What you want us to do? We are Israel and people here think we are Jews? So how?

Somsak is still sentimental about China. The Malaysian Chinese still sentimental towards China also. There is a "Bob Ong" guy is a Pinoy Chinese has antipathy against China. @Bob Ong

Think about 200-300 years. Do you really think that Colonization era ended already? What is the reason behind cold war? The real reason is monopoly of world power. A single world's government that control everything everyone. Just like Qin won against other states to become the (at that time known) world power.
We need to bend between U.S. wind and China wind. Thailand was lagrange point of balance of power during colonial era between France and England. It was because there is a big China they are busy bulling that Thailand was able to survive as an independent country. I played Sid Mier's Colonization when I was kid. I fully know that if major civilization of the native American are cleared, the small tribes are not able to protect my advancement. Same here, If the main civilization of Asia was subdue, we will be discriminate against, racist against, ethnic cleansing, etc etc.
Chinese look people got respect when China won Korean&Vietnam war against U.S. Chinese Look person will be called handsome when China is wealthy. @Lux de Veritas , you need babies so your mind can see future beyond 50 years.

PRC will not help us. What you want us to do? We are Israel and people here think we are Jews. So how?

Why we would help you guys at the expense of our own national interests?

You guys don't have your allegiance with PRC, neither we should have with you.

泰国人,菲律宾人还好啦。华人对他们蛮感激的。马来人印尼人若没有回教也会很好。问题不是他们,是伊斯兰
这跟他们对华人态度没什么关系,主要是热带环境下,人都很懒,怯懦无勇,进化问题

Why we would help you guys at the expense of our own national interests?

You guys don't have your allegiance with PRC, neither we should have with you.

We do not rely on others. We are independent. We will create value and give people a offer that they cannot refuse to do business with us.
自食其力

HK is good example of being dependent.

Our fathers are too stupid having illusion with China. FYI my grandfather send almost all his wealth back to PRC leaving very little for his sons.

We do not rely on others. We are independent. We will create value and give people a offer that they cannot refuse to do business with us.
自食其力

And don't say that CPC has screwed up the SEA Chinese.

Many SEA Chinese were actually pro-CPC left-wing, but meanwhile they got screwed up by the coalition of USA/KMT/right-wing SEA Chinese.

The only thing that CPC owed them is because CPC was too weak to protect their SEA brothers from the ideology war led by the West.

I am fine with the neutral countries in SEA, but I would rather look down on Japanese and Koreans.
无论你是否愿意,日本人朝鲜人在种族上长相上与中国人更接近,朝鲜族无论在教育上还是事业上都是很不错的,像崔健,罗永浩这些,不特别提及,没人会想到他们是朝鲜族。

Back
Top Bottom