What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

This has nothing to do with Vietnamese lol. Do you want me to post more "Vietnam failing economy" news so you troll in your own thread?

:lol:

You are able to do it without punishment because your Chinese Mod allow.
Oversea Chinese everywhere, including in Vietnam as Vietnamese citizens, they keep protesting recent aggression of China govt in Vietnam EEZ. That's a fact.
Once they live in Vietnam, China's act means violate apart of their benefit as Vietnamese citizen.

You are able to do it without punishment because your Chinese Mod allow.
Oversea Chinese everywhere, including in Vietnam as Vietnamese citizens, they keep protesting recent aggression of China govt in Vietnam EEZ. That's a fact.
Once they live in Vietnam, China's act means violate apart of their benefit as Vietnamese citizen.

It wasn't like that in the past. PRC let the Vietnamese Chinese down big time and all got heart broken.

There was a time when KMT army take over Vietnam from Japanese, Vietnamese Chinese cheers. All these are lost and no one is align to PRC nowadays. Some Thai Chinese still have feelings for PRC. Not the Indon or Pinoy or Vietnamese Chinese.

Many are so disgusted by PRC that they are fully convinced that alignment with their native country, forgetting their Chinese language is the way out.

Actually very few PRC knows what happened.

Last edited:
I have met many overseas Chinese. The closest I feel are from Taiwan and Malaysia. I have stayed with those Hongkong people longest as they were exchange students living in my friend's house. I have nothing in common with them since they never talked about China or even spoke one word of Chinese with me. We all had to use English. I feel they are no different than any other Asian. In fact, I have great many Korean friends, since they love to talk about China and East Asia unity with me. Not Hongkong people, period. They were very distant, cold.

It's rather funny to see Chinese Dragon portraying as a Hongkong resident advocating so called political China and Chinese citizens when all Hong Kong people I met don't even care about China, lol. They Malaysian Chinese, the Taiwan Chinese, they were all excited their trips to China.

Also to those true mainland Chinese, read the history how SE Asia Chinese were betrayed by your dear CCP, how you dear CCP abolished dual citizenship which had existed ever since Qing Dynasty in order to exchange for political support from SE Asian countries after those overseas Chinese helped China during various wars. Betrayal, oh well, the CCP would rather care about their comrades in Eastern Europe than overseas Chinese.

Sorry for the ranting, I just think the views presented here are by no means representative of how most Chinese think. That's why I have to question whether some of you are just sons of corrupted officials living overseas. Also it's rather despicable to say that you American Chinese are somehow superior to SE Asia Chinese, yuck!

It wasn't like that in the past. PRC let the Vietnamese Chinese down big time and all got heart broken.

There was a time when KMT army take over Vietnam from Japanese, Vietnamese Chinese cheers. All these are lost and no one is align to PRC nowadays. Some Thai Chinese still have feelings for PRC. Not the Indon or Pinoy or Vietnamese Chinese.

Many are so disgusted by PRC that they are fully convinced that alignment with their native country, forgetting their Chinese language is the way out.

Actually very few PRC knows what happened.

Don't feel depressed. Most ordinary Chinese are with you guys. We have bombarded the Chinese government verbally when Indonesia massacre happened. But lets wait for the day when the Chinese government is truly representative of most Chinese.

I have met many overseas Chinese. The closest I feel are from Taiwan and Malaysia. I have stayed with those Hongkong people longest as they were exchange students living in my friend's house. I have nothing in common with them since they never talked about China or even spoke one word of Chinese with me. We all had to use English. I feel they are no different than any other Asian. In fact, I have great many Korean friends, since they love to talk about China and East Asia unity with me. Not Hongkong people, period. They were very distant, cold.

It's rather funny to see Chinese Dragon portraying as a Hongkong resident advocating so called political China and Chinese citizens when all Hong Kong people I met don't even care about China, lol. They Malaysian Chinese, the Taiwan Chinese, they were all excited their trips to China.

Also to those true mainland Chinese, read the history how SE Asia Chinese were betrayed by your dear CCP, how you dear CCP abolished dual citizenship which had existed ever since Qing Dynasty in order to exchange for political support from SE Asian countries after those overseas Chinese helped China during various wars. Betrayal, oh well, the CCP would rather care about their comrades in Eastern Europe than overseas Chinese.

Sorry for the ranting, I just think the views presented here are by no means representative of how most Chinese think. That's why I have to question whether some of you are just sons of corrupted officials living overseas. Also it's rather despicable to say that you American Chinese are somehow superior to SE Asia Chinese, yuck!

Don't feel depressed. Most ordinary Chinese are with you guys. We have bombarded the Chinese government verbally when Indonesia massacre happened. But lets wait for the day when the Chinese government is truly representative of most Chinese.

老毛输出革命,害惨东南亚华人。美国和中国在东南亚博弈,大量华人遭殃。实际上东南亚华人是美国很顾虑的族群。

泰国华人遭殃最小,所以对大陆还很有幻想。

泰国华人遭殃最小,所以对大陆还很有幻想。
"实际上东南亚华人是美国很顾虑的族群。" 就是利用工具而已

泰国华人遭殃最小,所以对大陆还很有幻想。

Yeah, I totally understand this part of history. But you also have to understand that Mao hurt mainland Chinese the most! What can we do? Lets either hope the CCP can reform itself to a more modern party or a democratic government.

Keep on fighting the CCP from your home in America. :lol:

Maybe if you really cared, you would come back and openly petition Beijing to get rid of the CCP, instead of funding the American government with every dollar you spend. Money which they use to contain China and hurt our interests.

These people turned against China, and so what do you want us to do? Give them a medal?

Anti-PRC fools can do nothing except rant on the internet. They are completely oblivious to the reality, that the PRC is growing exponentially stronger every day, and that nothing they do can stop it.

其实新加坡从美国那边得到很多好处。

而且美国为了平衡伊斯兰,对华人也没做绝。所以很多都跟美国跑了。

想想若没美国反共,可能我还要唱东方红,或者惨死在Pot之下

新加坡靠美国发迹,骂骂美国我还是觉得自己忘恩负义。虽然这几年美国没那么好,之前它们是很慷慨的

Keep on fighting the CCP from your home in America. :lol:

Maybe if you really cared, you would come back and openly petition Beijing to get rid of the CCP, instead of funding the American government with every dollar you spend. Money which they use to contain China and hurt our interests.

These people turned against China, and so what do you want us to do? Give them a medal?

Anti-PRC fools can do nothing except rant on the internet. They are completely oblivious to the reality, that the PRC is growing exponentially stronger every day, and that nothing they do can stop it.

It's rather easy for you to have rosy picture of the CCP when you just hide in Hong Kong and your parents, grand parents never experienced the horror of cultural revolution.

I never said I would fight the CCP. I believe civil war is stupid and a crime against own citizens. I will not follow your dear CCP to topple a legitimate government, and then build a even more corrupt government. The proper path is for the CCP to reform itself and then gradually open the political system to be more inclusive.

Also it's funny to see you made fun of me paying tax to the U.S. when your dear CCP officials siphoned money from China to invest in the U.S. My money is puny and from working in the US., while your dear CCP money is stolen from hard working Chinese people in China.

Some PRC nationalist posters do not understand the feeling of Oversea Chinese and their descendants.

My grand father generation was pushed to be assimilate at gun point & discrimination (e.g force closing Chinese Schools), and was pulled to be assimilate by given the equal rights. This assimilation is different from country to country in ASEAN. Interestingly, malaysia, the country which discriminate oversea chinese the most creates the most preserve chinese culture. Therefore, the more we are discriminate against in our home country, the better we can preserve chinese culture. The reciprocal is true. The less we are discriminate against in our home country, worse we can preserve. We are just pieces of meat, they want us live we live. Look at Vietnam, Indonesia, if we do not integrate into home country, what fate lies ahead?

but when China was weak, who were behind Sun Yutsen's success? Where did Sun's capital for war of revolution came from? Whose blood&money support Sun Yutsen the most? Another example was very near. Only 1979 when China was still poor, who is the main investors to China? What did Deng Xiaoping said about Singapore? I belief you know C.P group of Thailand?
欢迎访问正大集团网站!
Chinese Descent who went back to China to be the FIRST foreign investor.I heard that his company's foreign investor number is 001. There he invested in agriculture industry, Motercycles manufacturing, and others. Now that China is strong and want to create maritime silk road, with billions of Dollars, who are there to increase the probability of success?

We cannot say out loud how we feel about China. China cannot say out loud she will protect us. In the past, China did say the reason to wage war against Vietnam for mistreatment of ethnic Chinese. But we are pieces of meat. If China says they will protect us, while does not have real ability to do so, we are onslaughed. That's why @Lux de Veritas said that Mainland China's policy back stabbed Oversea Chinese. This is specially true for the case of Indonesia year 1965. PRC need a very wise policy to deal with issue so that the existence of Oversea chinese became assets to both PRC and the population. If born Chinese look became liability, who want to be Chinese? If those feeling happened, mass majority of pure blood Chinese women will marry out the race, and our existence end.

其实新加坡从美国那边得到很多好处。

想想若没美国反共,可能我还要唱东方红,或者惨死在Pot之下
对东北人来说,东南亚是很遥远的世界。我们所经历的与你们经历的完全不同,我们更多记得的是张作霖,满洲国,遍地胡子,日本投降以后的暴民狂欢,苏军的胡作非为,国共内战,我们经历的苦难是作为英国殖民地的马来亚所难以想象的
对我们来说,无论是否穆斯林。东南亚人都一样,阔鼻厚唇黑皮,就跟南部非洲人不论信什么教都是黑人一样,无论你说什么,我们潜意识里就不会把马来人和中东人归为一类

I feel more and more that majority of Chinese members here are sons of corrupted CCP officials. That's why they are so pro-CCP! I am off this forum. Puke!

Contrast to your belief, I have many relatives live in Taiwan who has been previously served for the KMT.

But you cannot deny the fact that the KMT is much weaker than CPC.

I would support them if they could bring China into prosperity. Unfortunately, these guys don't live up my expectation.

其实新加坡从美国那边得到很多好处。

我們已經知道!Keep getting benefits from America, that's your own business.

It's rather easy for you to have rosy picture of the CCP when you just hide in Hong Kong and your parents, grand parents never experienced the horror of cultural revolution.

I never said I would fight the CCP. I believe civil war is stupid and a crime against own citizens. I will not follow your dear CCP to topple a legitimate government, and then build a even more corrupt government. The proper path is for the CCP to reform itself and then gradually open the political system to be more inclusive.

Most of my close friends are Mainlanders, and most CCP supporters are Mainlanders. According to international polls, something like 85% of Mainlanders support the CCP, you are fighting a losing game.

Seriously, just visit the Mainland sometime and boast about your support of the KMT, and be sure to come back and tell me how it went.

I'm not exactly a hardcore CCP supporter, honestly I will support any government that serves the interests of China. Right now that is the CCP, they brought 800 million Chinese out of poverty, they did more for my Chinese brothers and sisters than any foreigner ever did.

Some PRC nationalist posters do not understand the feeling of Oversea Chinese and their descendants.

My grand father generation was pushed to be assimilate at gun point & discrimination (e.g force closing Chinese Schools), and was pulled to be assimilate by given the equal rights. This assimilation is different from country to country in ASEAN. Interestingly, malaysia, the country which discriminate oversea chinese the most creates the most preserve chinese culture. Therefore, the more we are discriminate against in our home country, the better we can preserve chinese culture. The reciprocal is true. The less we are discriminate against in our home country, worse we can preserve. We are just pieces of meat, they want us live we live. Look at Vietnam, Indonesia, if we do not integrate into home country, what fate lies ahead?

but when China was weak, who were behind Sun Yutsen's success? Where did Sun's capital for war of revolution came from? Whose blood&money support Sun Yutsen the most? Another example was very near. Only 1979 when China was still poor, who is the main investors to China? What did Deng Xiaoping said about Singapore? I belief you know C.P group of Thailand?
欢迎访问正大集团网站!
Chinese Descent who went back to China to be the FIRST foreign investor.I heard that his company's foreign investor number is 001. There he invested in agriculture industry, Motercycles manufacturing, and others. Now that China is strong and want to create maritime silk road, with billions of Dollars, who are there to increase the probability of success?

We cannot say out loud how we feel about China. China cannot say out loud she will protect us. In the past, China did say the reason to wage war against Vietnam for mistreatment of ethnic Chinese. But we are pieces of meat. If China says they will protect us, while does not have real ability to do so, we are onslaughed. That's why @Lux de Veritas said that Mainland China's policy back stabbed Oversea Chinese. This is specially true for the case of Indonesia year 1965. PRC need a very wise policy to deal with issue so that the existence of Oversea chinese became assets to both PRC and the population. If born Chinese look became liability, who want to be Chinese? If those feeling happened, mass majority of pure blood Chinese women will marry out the race, and our existence end.

The best solution is for the Chinese government to remain silent on overseas Chinese issues but use economic sanctions against those countries if they mistreat overseas Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom