What's new

Malaysia to stop using Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine after supply ends: Health minister

And for all the research I did, Sinopharm protection rate of death and hospitalization is 99.52% and Sinovac is 100%.

This means folks vaccinated with Chinese vaccines neither gets terminally ill nor die of COVID 19 virus.

I do not want to go into a flame war comparing with the other vaccines.

Folks can believe what they want. That is not my business.

Only thing is latest statistics show COVID cases are on the rise again in both Israel, UK and USA.

Actually this not true.

Latest real-world data from Chile shows 86% lesser chance of death and over 100 Indonesian double-vaccinated medics have died so far this month. It could top 200 by the end of the month as it surpassed 100 deaths a week ago.

And for all the research I did, Sinopharm protection rate of death and hospitalization is 99.52% and Sinovac is 100%.

Lmao. Not even the Chinese media would claim that.

Among those who were fully immunized, the adjusted vaccine effectiveness was 65.9 percent for the prevention of COVID-19, 87.5 percent for the prevention of hospitalization, and 86.3 percent for the prevention of COVID-19-related death, the results of the study showed.

The CoronaVac, also known as the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine, is an inactivated virus COVID-19 vaccine developed by Chinese pharmaceutical company Sinovac Biotech.

Actually this not true.

Latest real-world data from Chile shows 86% lesser chance of death and over 100 Indonesian double-vaccinated medics have died so far this month. It could top 200 by the end of the month as it surpassed 100 deaths a week ago.

That's why I take their words with a bucket of salt. From their post history, you can tell that they are defending Sinovac simply because their pro-China bias is blinding their judgement.

I can 101% guarantee you they will sing a different tune if the mRNA shots are developed by China and Sinovac is developed by the US lol.

Why Reuters relentlessly attacks Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine

As of July 18, 3.6 billion doses of vaccine has been administered throughout the world. These are much needed vaccines to save lives and livelihood to ensure people are and safe and can go back to their daily routine.
From the number of vaccines administered and plenty more to be administered, it is pretty obvious, vaccine is a trillion dollar business. Sinovac, despite coming in later that Pfizer, has now surpassed as the world’s most administered vaccine for adults and elderly.

The void of children’s vaccine is the next race. Out of 7.9 billion population of the world, children below 18 are estimated to be around 25%, Pfizer- BioNTech has recently been approved for children 12-15 years of age. However, majority of countries have decided not proceed with the children vaccination due to the risk of heart inflammation experienced by earliy adopting country especially in Israel. The other vaccines approved for children are two Chinese made vaccines, one being Sinovac. Since Sinovac is based on old but proven inactivated virus technology and used in many other vaccines for children inoculation, Phase 2 trials have shown the effectiveness without any major side-effects. It has been approved safe for children 3 to 17 years of age and administered throughout China.

Now comes the dirty play.
Western press are known to be very biased. The colonial mindset is not dead and the East must succumb and bow to the West. Business of the East cannot be any larger or superior than the West. We have seen this in Huawei vs the West, palm oil vs corn oil, basis of US-Sino trade war and many other discriminative policies.

Why does West have so much power to influence and East fails?
The answer lies on the media. Almost all media barons are connected to corporate.
Reuters has been making many negative accusation to the Chinese vaccine especially Sinovac since it became the top administered vaccine of the world. What did Sinovac do to trigger such a spin from Reuters?

The answer lies in the association. James C. Smith who is heading Reuters sits in Pfizer board. Whala, there you go.

Let’s see few of the negative spins they have done recently to attack Sinovac:

1. Fake news: Sinovac has a very low afficacy
Butatan institute did an independent Clinical Tral (Sinovac has no say on the study) for healthcare workers during the peak of the pandemic in Brazil. Despite the exposure of healthcare workers, Sinovac achieved 100% protection against death and majority were in very mild category. Pfizer on the other hand had full control of the trial, did their study in US end 2020 during the low cases, covered majority general public and the number does to cover very mild cases. Batter result study in Turkey for general public did not make major headlines.

2. Fake news: Sinovac is not effective against Delta
On 21 June 2021, in a report titled ‘Sinovac Vaccine Protects Health Workers From Severe Covid-19 in Delta-Hit Kudus’ by Jakarta Globe, Indonesia reported 308 of their healthcare workers vaccinated contracted COVID-19 predominantly by Delta variant. 7.1% were hospitalized while the rest were on self-quarantine. There were ZERO death. Sinovac has proven in real-life statistic, it is fully effective in preventing death and reduce strain on healthcare system for need of hospitalization.

On the other hand, the same day Reuter’s article pick by CNN titles itself ‘Hundreds of vaccinated Indonesian health workers get Covid-19, dozens in hospital’.

There are long list of injustice toward Sinovac who is seen as a threat to the trillion dollar industry that the West believes is their God given right.

Government of the world should not succumb to such propaganda and should focus in the interest of their citizens.

Only vaccine in arm can protect against COVID-19 and governments must get any WHO approved vaccines as fast as possible to vaccinate. Be it coming from the West or the East.

mRNA is safe. It does not temper with DNA. Adenovirus is DNA virus but does not alter DNA. Overall both are safer than inactivated and subunits.
What happened to you? Did you just get your jabs recently?

Probably doesn't matter much if you just stay put and don't travel outside of Canada.

It's only a matter of time before they get sick and tired of coroanavirus and allow plane flight. Coronavirus been around since paleolithic age. They can't beat it. Unlike smallpox which is DNA virus and don't mutate, coronavirus like influenza and HIV is RNA virus and mutates fast. Vaccine don't work.

It's only a matter of time before they get sick and tired of coroanavirus and allow plane flight. Coronavirus been around since paleolithic age. They can't beat it. Unlike smallpox which is DNA virus and don't mutate, coronavirus like influenza and HIV is RNA virus and mutates fast. Vaccine don't work.
Sure. But sooner or later you will be introduced to the virus since it is here to stay. Hope when it is introduced to you, it has become mild.

I have coronavirus every day. I have immunity to it. It don't make me sick.
Different coronavirus. Not all of them are alike. COVID-19 is certainly new to human bodies. But since you are so brave, feel free to get yourself acquainted with COVID-19.

I can 101% guarantee you they will sing a different tune if the mRNA shots are developed by China and Sinovac is developed by the US lol.

Are you kidding me? BioNTech is partly owned by Fosun Pharma which supplies it in China under the Fosun brand. mRNA is not new to China.

Are you kidding me? BioNTech is partly owned by Fosun Pharma which supplies it in China under the Fosun brand. mRNA is not new to China.
Fosun is just a shareholder of Biontech. It is not like BioNTech is a subsidiary of Fosun. BioNTech is partly owned by Fosun in the same way Google is partly owned by me. Heck, I partly own the world top-5000 companies, which may include BioNTech, too.

Different coronavirus. Not all of them are alike. COVID-19 is certainly new to human bodies. But since you are so brave, feel free to get yourself acquainted with COVID-19.

Not very different. Coronavirus are same family. Used to be classified as same genus.
Fosun is just a shareholder of Biontech. It is not like BioNTech is a subsidiary of Fosun. BioNTech is partly owned by Fosun in the same way Google is partly owned by me. Heck, I partly own the world top-5000 companies, which may include BioNTech, too.

Fosun has branding right to BioNTech in China.

Not very different. Coronavirus are same family. Used to be classified as same genus.
Yet, some of them kills people more effectively than others. As I said, introduce yourself to all coronavirus. See how this family receives you.

Back
Top Bottom