What's new

Malaysia to stop using Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine after supply ends: Health minister

The HK medical industries are under neo-colonist + subversive elements and are rabidly anti-China. The vaccine issue is so politicized that HK Chief accuse "some elements for spreading lies" about Sinovac.

A lot of people question the integrity Dr Arisina Ma Chung Yee, chief of HK medical board. She is captive of private medical interest who bought huge inventory of Pfizer earlier, but see huge profit went down drain when government decided to make Sinovac free. Though government arrange a bailout, the HK doctors hate Sinovac.

HK doctors are scandalizing Sinovac and hyping Pfizer like a big liars.

Dr Arisina Ma is even against Medical worker getting Covid vaccine prior starting work.

1627498473259.png

These days, entire HK medical industries churn out lots of distorted numbers against Sinovac, and in favor of Pfizer, which Singapore government is happy to pick up.

Meanwhile GoUS while a big bigot in favor of mRNA has far more realistic numbers diametrically opposite from what GoS and HK medical cartel is presenting.

Pfizer One dose side effect

1627499018801.png

Pfizer Two dose side effect

1627499048512.png

Last edited:
These days, entire HK medical industries churn out lots of distorted numbers against Sinovac, and in favor of Pfizer, which Singapore government is happy to pick up.

Meanwhile GoUS while a big bigot in favor of mRNA has far more realistic numbers diametrically opposite from what GoS and HK medical cartel is presenting.

Pfizer One dose side effect

View attachment 765918

Pfizer Two dose side effect

View attachment 765919

In the meantime, some Canadian health officials have to calm the concerns from folks who didn't have much side effects. They worried that the vaccine didn't trigger the immune system to build up proper defense against Covid-19. Too severe a side effect is a problem. Too little a side effect is also a problem.

And 3rdly most importantly, the Chinese vaccines are not recognized for travel to any western country. People dont want to be barred from official or tourist travel because they took the wrong type of vaccine.

Often these actions aren't based on 'science'. They are often based on commerce. eg sell western vaccines.

I wouldn't take any vaccine, but the Chinese is by definition less dangerous than the Western mRNA ones.

Covid 19 vaccine studies are too politicized that nations are coming out with ridiculous numbers, that are not align with one another.

It also manifest the moral bankruptcy of so call domain experts, who cook numbers to serve their political masters.

Hitherto one should not trust opinions of medical experts blindly. They have been proven to be whore.

Often these actions aren't based on 'science'. They are often based on commerce. eg sell western vaccines.

I wouldn't take any vaccine, but the Chinese is by definition less dangerous than the Western mRNA ones.

Actually, Sinovac uses adjuvant from Dynavax which can cause problems in the blood. mRNA and viral vector don't use adjuvants.

Covid 19 vaccine studies are too politicized that nations are coming out with ridiculous numbers, that are not align with one another.

It also manifest the moral bankruptcy of so call domain experts, who cook numbers to serve their political masters.

Hitherto one should not trust opinions of medical experts blindly. They have been proven to be whore.

IMO China does not give a damn what US or Western News Media are saying.
Approx. 1.6 billion doses has already been administered to the Chinese in Mainland China so far and another 600 million doses has been exported.
The pandemic is over in China and under control so far.

You show your wisdom, bro.

We are not virologists and so who are we to claim which vaccine is superior.

Among virologists themselves, they have conflicting opinions and some of them are based on political reasons.

Don't get distracted by opinion of others.

Make a decision for yourself based on science and not gossips. Statistics cannot be wrong.

900 odd frontline workers contacted COVID out of more than a million being injected In Indonesia is a good number. And what is more is the fact that 90% returned back to work within a week.

As for me I have chosen and it is a done deal. So far so good and I am enjoying myself watching the Olympic 2021.

One should also look at the long term side effects of S protein based vaccines and prions.

Last edited:
Actually, Sinovac uses adjuvant from Dynavax which can cause problems in the blood. mRNA and viral vector don't use adjuvants.

Because they both use gene therapy which edit our cells. No idea if it can cause long term side effects.

mRNA is safe. It does not temper with DNA. Adenovirus is DNA virus but does not alter DNA. Overall both are safer than inactivated and subunits.
No, they tried out an Adenovirus vaccine for dogs and 10 years later the dogs have a higher chance of getting cancer.

You show your wisdom, bro.

We are not virologists and so who are we to claim which vaccine is superior.

Among virologists themselves, they have conflicting opinions and some of them are based on political reasons.

Don't get distracted by opinion of others.

Make a decision for yourself based on science and not gossips. Statistics cannot be wrong.

900 odd frontline workers contacted COVID out of more than a million being injected In Indonesia is a good number. And what is more is the fact that 90% returned back to work within a week.

As for me I have chosen and it is a done deal. So far so good and I am enjoying myself watching the Olympic 2021.

One should also look at the long term side effects of S protein based vaccines and prions.

From all the data and research I have done, Chinese vaccines sacrifice some efficacy in return for higher safety level.

If there was not so much politics then the world would fairly share all the vaccines from West, Russia and China and then the “correct” vaccine can be given dependent on an assessment of risk: benefit ratio to each individual.

Those at the very highest risk would be given the more effective but more risky Western vaccines but those at least would be given the safer but slightly less effective Chinese vaccines.

Last edited:
And for all the research I did, Sinopharm protection rate of death and hospitalization is 99.52% and Sinovac is 100%.

This means folks vaccinated with Chinese vaccines neither gets terminally ill nor die of COVID 19 virus.

I do not want to go into a flame war comparing with the other vaccines.

Folks can believe what they want. That is not my business.

Only thing is latest statistics show COVID cases are on the rise again in both Israel, UK and USA.

900 odd frontline workers contacted COVID out of more than a million being injected In Indonesia is a good number.

You think Indonesia test and trace rigorously?

7月20日,南京禄口机场多名工作人员检出新冠阳性,南京暴发新一轮本土疫情。此外,苏州宿迁、广东中山、辽宁沈阳、安徽和县各报告了1例与南京关联的无症状感染者,至此南京此轮疫情已传播链已涉及4省5市,感染者达41人。

值得注意的是,据光明网援引中国江苏网消息,新冠肺炎救治专家、东南大学附属中大医院重症医学科主任杨毅介绍,南京这次新冠肺炎确诊病例中,绝大部分都接种过疫苗,只有一例不满18岁青年人没有接种。

Nanjing has reported 23 infection cases and 14 silent virus carriers as of in the latest outbreak, and The Lukou street in Jiangning district has been considered a high-risk area.

Almost all the cases discovered recently in Nanjing have been vaccinated except one under 18 years old, and all the patients have been mild cases
, Yang Yi, an expert on critical medicine from the Zhongda Hospital Southeast University, was quoted as saying on Friday by Beijing Youth Daily.

Back
Top Bottom