What's new

Malaysia splits with Asean on China Sea threat

They just did RIGHT for thier country's interest ! Check trade exchange between Malaysia and China, Malaysian very smart. There'r three most popular countries in South-East Asia for Chinese ppl to visit: 1.Singapore, 2.Malaysia, 3.Thailand

Each year millions of Chinese tourists visit above 3x countries, this month my parents fly to visit Thailand then Malaysia. Thai,Malaysian knew to obtain benefits with China much better than against China. They developing quickly and earning more rich from China. And China also can support their industry building and improve military strength.

Well done, Malaysia ~!

I don't know where people get the impression that ASEAN is against CHina. Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei have good ties with China. Cambodia, Lao and Burma are firmly in China's camp.

Yep, this issue has never been perceived as an ASEAN affair by any member. It's just that some nations involved happen to be members of ASEAN which is far from developing a common stand on various regional / international issues.

Don't be surprised! They can share out with the bandits because fire has not yet spread to their house. Some other ones in ASEAN has the same opinion with them when play with China, I know.

When a thief's house get burned, don't expect other to share the collateral damage...the farther they can stay away, the bettter is.

Thailand, Malaysia have good relationships with China. Singapore, though may not support China, won't stand against China due to its majority of ethic Chinese population as well. Brunei, Indonesia won't be against China as well simply for the sake of vn or phi.

So stop the dreaming that Asean countries will stand behind you. That is simply a big lie.

Nope, as long as Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, Philliphine, Vietnam and Thailand hold their commitment

as like i said before, Malaysians is bunch of coward. They will accept any masters who willingly to taking Malaysia as their minions.

Thailand, Malaysia have good relationships with China. Singapore, though may not support China, won't stand against China due to its majority of ethic Chinese population as well. Brunei, Indonesia won't be against China as well simply for the sake of vn or phi.

So stop the dreaming that Asean countries will stand behind you. That is simply a big lie.
Singapore maybe full of Chinese people, but they hate Chinese mainland, remember the Singaporean response about the ferrari accident. Singapore is US ally that's why US place their LCS in Singapore.

From this region, Singapore and Australia will join US side if US start to attacking China just like when they send armed forces to gangbang Iraq and Afghanistan.

And Malaysia has sharia, so will you STFU with your stupid whining about it.

Nope, as long as Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, Philliphine, Vietnam and Thailand hold their commitment

as like i said before, Malaysians is bunch of coward. They will accept any masters who willingly to taking Malaysia as their minions.

By that logic, all of you are cowards, look at your own people before attacking others. In World War 2 all Indonesian nationalists, Burmese nationalists, the Vietnamese, Thai all collaborate with Japan, except Moros who fought against both Japan and the western imperialists.

You fought for a master (Japan) against the West while Moros are free and fight against ALL invaders. Both Spanish, Americans, and Japanese soldiers met their deaths on Mindanao, some of them at the hands of the same Moro warriors and weapons. Some of the same Moros who killed Japanese in WW2 fought in the rebellion against the Philippine government.

Thats why Japanese soldiers helped you and left guns behind in Indonesia and Vietnam to fight against the Dutch and French while they didn't do that in Mindanao (because they got their @$$es kicked by the Moros). The servants were rewarded while the free and the brave were punished with another round of (Philippine) colonialism.

Aus. is u.s.'s running dog.

As for Singapore, I do not think it will stand against China. Even if there is a war, though highly unlikely, between u.s. and China, singapore will at most stay in the middle and do nothing.

Singapore maybe full of Chinese people, but they hate Chinese mainland, remember the Singaporean response about the ferrari accident. Singapore is US ally that's why US place their LCS in Singapore.

From this region, Singapore and Australia will join US side if US start to attacking China just like when they send armed forces to gangbang Iraq and Afghanistan.

You, P.O.S. plus S.O.B., really do not understand what "get the fxxk off my comments" means???

By that logic, all of you are cowards, look at your own people before attacking others. In World War 2 all Indonesian nationalists, Burmese nationalists, the Vietnamese, Thai all collaborate with Japan, except Moros who fought against both Japan and the western imperialists.

You fought for a master (Japan) against the West while Moros are free and fight against ALL invaders. Both Spanish, Americans, and Japanese soldiers met their deaths on Mindanao, some of them at the hands of the same Moro warriors and weapons. Some of the same Moros who killed Japanese in WW2 fought in the rebellion against the Philippine government.

Thats why Japanese soldiers helped you and left guns behind in Indonesia and Vietnam to fight against the Dutch and French while they didn't do that in Mindanao (because they got their @$$es kicked by the Moros). The servants were rewarded while the free and the brave were punished with another round of (Philippine) colonialism.

False Flagger, why always using religion when talking about real politics, and since when Indonesia underground political movement helping Japan to oust the Dutch in 1941? Stop talking and commenting like you know a lot about Indonesia history from your irrelevant perspective, moron!!

False Flagger, why always using religion when talking about real politics, and since when Indonesia underground political movement helping Japan to oust the Dutch in 1941? Stop talking and commenting like you know a lot about Indonesia history from your irrelevant perspective, moron!!

Its a fact that Sukarno and Suharto and the other Indonesian nationalist leaders collaborated with Japan. All of them were walking around freely and serving with the Japanese puppet administration, while anti-Japanese people like the Sultan of Pontianak were locked up.

If I say Hungary collaborated with Germany during World War 2 (a very real fact), am I acting as if I know alot about Hungarian history?

What uniform is Sutomo wearing?

Bung_Tomo.jpg

You are Indonesian. You should know why Singapore needs to have good relationship with a powerful country. Think of a country that has threaten Singapore sovereignty.

Its a fact that Sukarno and Suharto and the other Indonesian nationalist leaders collaborated with Japan. All of them were walking around freely and serving with the Japanese puppet administration, while anti-Japanese people like the Sultan of Pontianak were locked up.

If I say Hungary collaborated with Germany during World War 2 (a very real fact), am I acting as if I know alot about Hungarian history?

What uniform is Sutomo wearing?

Bung_Tomo.jpg

That's why you don't know about Indonesian History at all and i will not teaching you here

ASEAN is just an economic integration region. It doesn't collaborate on political issue especially when confront by a big power. We know within ASEAN, Malaysia and Cambodia are friend. Thailand and Singapore are friendly country that want to stay neutral. Burma and Lao are unpredictable but they will not regard China as enemy in fear of retaliation. Vietnam, while their population is anti-China, their government needs China for survival, so I wouldn't worry about them too much. Indonesia, Beijing has a distrust but consider a neutral friend. This is why we're willing to supply military weapon to them but not anything advance. The Philippines is an odd ball and one China horribly dislike, especially under the leadership of Aquino. We used to like this country determination for self-governing sovereign right when they kicked out the USA. By recently, we see a different attitude. If not monitoring, this country Philippines can get out of control. Generally speaking, Philippines is a lost cause for China as they will never be our friend in the future. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom