What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

Look the context, the year of the conflict. It was a time when Indonesia has been considered by so many people to be finished. East Timor, Aceh, and RMS in Ambon. The rebel tried to use the situation. If some areas want to leave from Indonesia, that was the best momentum, and yes East Timor leaves Indonesia during that fragile moment.

Think cleverly, who is more benefiting in a chaos moment. Muslim or the rebel...?

Making a chaos is a part of political game to attack current ruler legitimacy, actually 1998 event in Jakarta has also been seen as a planned chaos to hurt Soeharto legitimacy and push him from the throne. We suspect a powerful and ambitious general for that, but maybe another player is the real contributor. RMS want to do the same in their area in order to bring UN into their game.

Also Poso teenage Christian girl got behead for no reason by those shouting Allah hu Akbar. I pity Allah. There is no need to commit crime and tell everyone that Allah support it.

Again far far far more church get burn that mosque because Islamo is so much more sensitive.

Behead Teenage Girls !!!!!

Allah wants it??????

Please read again. I said Zhou Enlai offered weapons (riffles) to PKI, the communist party, the offer was not for Indonesia the country nor it was for Sukarno.

PKI wanted to create a Fifth Arm Force (outside of Police, Army, Navy, and Air Force) by arming it's workers and farmers organization. For this plan, Zhou Enlai promised arms donation to PKI. Of course China was not rich at the time, therefore their offer is merely rifles, not advance weapons like ship or plane like the Soviet Russia did.

Sukarno was his in his final years, he was gravely ill in 1965. The PKI need to strengthen themselves to take over the country after Sukarno's death, hence the Fifth Force plan.
The plan got strongest resistance from the army which lead to the assassination of the army generals in 30 Sept. coup.

Sukarno himself was not a communist nor was his government. He was just using communist as ally to get what he wants that's all.

And don't think we got that weapons from Soviet for free, we paid them. It's a I scratch your back, you scratch mine type of relationship for both Indonesia and Soviet. Indonesia want New Guinea, Soviet Russia wanted a strong ally in the south to curb western influence. After Sukarno was dethroned, all that soviet weapons turned into junks as Soviet embargoed us.

Unfair treatment?.. everyone suffered unfair treatment during Suharto rule not just chinese. Suharto only favored those who close to and support him. Among his inner circle were chinese Indonesian. His closest friend is Liem Sioe Liong whose family remain among the wealthiest in Indonesia today.

After Suharto, our govt. has taken many steps to mend and improve things over the years. We are sorry for ALL the victims not just to chinese indonesia. However we don't owe any apology to you, China nor the world as the fallen victim are Indonesia nationals.

It's like a bus of 100 passengers, 98 non-chinese and 2 chinese which got into accident, all dead in the same accident, but you focus only on two chinese death, demand special treatment and apology, like all others are nothing. That's unfair.

Oh hi false flagger.. Unlike you, I was there in Maluku during much of the peak of religious conflict. Chinese christian there donate their money for for buying weapons, etc for christian militia, help smuggle them as well. Of course in the media their ethnicity is very rarely disclosed but everybody know the wealthy christians in Maluku were Chinese.

Oh hey, indon ... What's your proof?? You said you was there? How the hell do you know the Chinese Christian donate money?.
What's good for us?
We only care making money...
So just because they got money you accuse them donate money to native Christian ?

Unlike primitive baboon like you... Every day thinking about kill and kill and kill, we don't give a single f c k with the mess you guys create

Also Poso teenage Christian girl got behead for no reason by those shouting Allah hu Akbar. I pity Allah. There is no need to commit crime and tell everyone that Allah support it.

Again far far far more church get burn that mosque because Islamo is so much more sensitive.

Allah wants it??????

It wastes time talking with a muslim about religion. my 2 cents. ignore muslim.

Allah wants it??????

Give me a proof not just information that is not verified. And do you think there is no Muslim civilians get killed there....? It was a bloody ones.

Real Muslim only kills combatant troops. Muslim troops who killed innocent people must be killed as well according our shariah law. Muslim troops in the ancient time is the most highest in moral, even when there is no CNN or BBC like Today.

Just like Salahuddin troops recapture Jerusalem, no civilians killed and Jews, Christian can still live there. And once again compare when Christian troops capturing Jerusalem. What happen at that moment...? Even a crusader troops attack Bizantium as well and do massacre to Orthodox Christian there..... Or compare with Atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, do you think there is no kids at that city...?

Oh hey, indon ... What's your proof?? You said you was there? How the hell do you know the Chinese Christian donate money?.
What's good for us?
So just because they got money you accuse them donate money to native Christian ?

Unlike primitive baboon like you... Every day thinking about kill and kill and kill, we don't give a single f c k with the mess you guys create
Well i have tons of Chinese ethnic colleagues here in Bandung and such fortunate that they never never have any mindset like you and even more nationalistic than me. No matter if you chinese, Japanese, Brits, or Americans, you're hostile towards everybody and everybody will hostile to you too. Simple.

Give me a proof not just information that is not verified. And do you think there is no Muslim civilians get killed there....? It was a bloody ones.

Real Muslim only kills combatant troops. Muslim troops who killed innocent people must be killed as well according our shariah law. Muslim troops in the ancient time is the most highest in moral, even when there is no CNN or BBC like Today.

Just like Salahuddin troops recapture Jerusalem, no civilians killed and Jews, Christian can still live there. And once again compare when Christian troops capturing Jerusalem. What happen at that moment...? Even a crusader troops attack Bizantium as well and do massacre to Orthodox Christian there..... Or compare with Atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, do you think there is no kids at that city...?
Just put him on your ignore list, he's talking like he's know everything and that what makes him funnier :partay:

Is the Christian arming themselves as a reaction to Islamofascism?

We know Al Qaeda Franchise is active in all Islamoland. And even in places like Pakistan and Egypt where there are suppose to be law and order, there are Sharia rape and Sharia murder, or Muslim evangelism by rape, conducted by the so call "extremist", who were actually the average Joe and neighbors.

CNN.com - Al Qaeda 'behind Ambon and other conflicts' - May 9, 2002

The Islamo wanted to kill many people in Singapore as well, even though Singaporean Chinese treat Muslim better than Indonesia. So we cage them without trial, as a reaction against these scumm. You think we are bad?

No, it's the opposite. In Maluku, Christian first attacked muslim on Eid day in Ambon. - even if you pull it back to Ketapang incident 1998, muslim didn't started it. - From then on it's spread like rapid fire to all Maluku. No muslim would pick Eid to start a war but they will fight back to defend them selves if they have to.

A similar incident, more recent is Tolikara, July 17, 2015, where christian mass attacked muslims who were performing Eid pray.

View Point: Tolikara: Painful for the majority, a reminder for the minority | The Jakarta Post

Western media as usual silent on this, as expected, if the attacker are muslim you'll see the news swarmed the world outlets within minutes.

The Ulema Council of Indonesia has urge Indonesian muslim to avoid any retaliation act in response to Tolikara incident.

MUI urges Muslims to remain peaceful after Tolikara incident | The Jakarta Post

Could you please introduce more details about the steps? I want to know it. And how is the feedback of those steps.

First was Suharto's immediate successor, Habibie issued a decree to remove any distinction and discrimination law created during Suharto regime. Indonesian chinese no longer require a special document to prove their nationality.

During Abdurrahman "Gus Dur" Wahid presidency, he take a step further by encouraged Chinese-Indonesian culture and literature. He also decreed the Chinese lunar New Year as a national holiday.

6th President, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono agreed to issue Law No. 12/2006 about nationality. It redefined the meaning of Indonesian citizens’ origins. This means a lot for Chinese Indonesians as the law removed the invisible border between indigenous people with those of a Chinese descent.

Today, is common to see Indonesian chinese pursue a career as politician, currently, Ahok - the Governor of Jakarta is the most famous. Even my father was paired with an Indonesian chinese during the candidacy for regency head. They failed but remain a close friend until now.

"However we don't owe any apology to you, China nor the world as the fallen victim are Indonesia nationals."
some of you guys indonesian really have stubborn brain. The similar content I read again and again every time I talk with indonesian. apologize to the Chinese lived in Indonesia killed, tortured unfairly if your nation still want to unify them, want stable politics,,,,,not to China or to me, Heaven, you consider too much thing.

If you want your desired apology, better ask it from Suharto and his cronies that supported him.

What's good for us?

Just because you only cared about money doesn't mean other chinese do too. There are Chinese christians who are fanatic with their religion.

How do I know?.. because I happen to know some of them, mister. A certain mr. J that I know, a proud chinese christian and a wealthy businessman donated his money for Pasukan Merah (Christian force) for them to buy and manufacture firearms (home made guns). He was the neighbor of my aunt. And he's not the only ones. Most christian natives there were either poor fisherman or a lowly PNS, they have the man to fight but not the money.

I grew up in Maluku, from the first day I walk to my high school years. I was there during the peak of the conflict. I know what I'm talking about.

No, it's the opposite. In Maluku, Christian first attacked muslim on Eid day in Ambon. - even if you pull it back to Ketapang incident 1998, muslim didn't started it. - From then on it's spread like rapid fire to all Maluku. No muslim would pick Eid to start a war but they will fight back to defend them selves if they have to.

A similar incident, more recent is Tolikara, July 17, 2015, where christian mass attacked muslims who were performing Eid pray.

View Point: Tolikara: Painful for the majority, a reminder for the minority | The Jakarta Post

Western media as usual silent on this, as expected, if the attacker are muslim you'll see the news swarmed the world outlets within minutes.

The Ulema Council of Indonesia has urge Indonesian muslim to avoid any retaliation act in response to Tolikara incident.

First was Suharto's immediate successor, Habibie issued a decree to remove any distinction and discrimination law created during Suharto regime. Indonesian chinese no longer require a special document to prove their nationality.

During Abdurrahman "Gus Dur" Wahid presidency, he take a step further by encouraged Chinese-Indonesian culture and literature. He also decreed the Chinese lunar New Year as a national holiday.

6th President, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono agreed to issue Law No. 12/2006 about nationality. It redefined the meaning of Indonesian citizens’ origins. This means a lot for Chinese Indonesians as the law removed the invisible border between indigenous people with those of a Chinese descent.

Today, is common to see Indonesian chinese pursue a career as politician, currently, Ahok - the Governor of Jakarta is the most famous. Even my father was paired with an Indonesian chinese during the candidacy for regency head. They failed but remain a close friend until now.

If you want your desired apology, better ask it from Suharto and his cronies that supported him.

Just because you only cared about money doesn't mean other chinese do too. There are Chinese christians who are fanatic with their religion.

How do I know?.. because I happen to know some of them, mister. A certain mr. J that I know, a proud chinese christian and a wealthy businessman donated his money for Pasukan Merah (Christian force) for them to buy and manufacture firearms (home made guns). He was the neighbor of my aunt. And he's not the only ones. Most christian natives there were either poor fisherman or a lowly PNS, they have the man to fight but not the money.

I grew up in Maluku, from the first day I walk to my high school years. I was there during the peak of the conflict. I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for the info bro.....

Yah I saw CNN coverage at Ambon he,he (youtube). At that time Christian journalist will be staying at Christian area and Muslim journalist will be staying at Muslim area. No wonder as CNN reporter stayed at Christian area so they become biased. Even Al-Jazera correspondent in Indonesia is biased, she is Dutch and only show the broken church when talking about that event.

People at PDF needs to understand that Ambon is actually predominantly Christian area, and it is so illogical for Muslim to attack first at that area. It is a plot set up by the rebel to make chaos.

And this discussion should not be seen in emotional way either, just to clarify the misleading story. I have two close friend who are Indonesian Christian though, male and female. Both of them are my buddy when I still someone else employee. There is a plan to eat together with a female Christian though.....Just getting halt because of Ramadhan comes......... :D

In the end of your long bullshit

You got no proof!

Typical indon :D

So by your logic you know this Chinese Christian donated money because he"s your aunt neighbor ?
And after the Chinese donated money he told your aunt ?

Very logical and make sense

Hahhahahha

Last edited:

Thanks for your informations. Hope those steps can work well, and heal their scar.
More thing, has these steps/policys have law guarantee or not? You know, sometimes, different govt issue different policy if there is no law. When some extreme racism or religious extremist break the law, will he be carefully punished?

Well i have tons of Chinese ethnic colleagues here in Bandung and such fortunate that they never never have any mindset like you and even more nationalistic than me. No matter if you chinese, Japanese, Brits, or Americans, you're hostile towards everybody and everybody will hostile to you too. Simple.

Just put him on your ignore list, he's talking like he's know everything and that what makes him funnier :partay:

I guess you misunderstand his post. What I get from his post is that he don't want to be got involved into any unnecessary,irrelevant conflict, no matter between muslim and christan, or any other internal conflict. He just want to live his peaceful life(make money for living). Try to understand him this way, with your best intention. @Indos @prima99

Thanks for the info bro.....

Yah I saw CNN coverage at Ambon he,he (youtube). At that time Christian journalist will be staying at Christian area and Muslim journalist will be staying at Muslim area. No wonder as CNN reporter stayed at Christian area so they become biased. Even Al-Jazera correspondent in Indonesia is biased, she is Dutch and only show the broken church when talking about that event.

People at PDF needs to understand that Ambon is actually predominantly Christian area, and it is so illogical for Muslim to attack first at that area. It is a plot set up by the rebel to make chaos.

And this discussion should not be seen in emotional way either, just to clarify the misleading story. I have two close friend who are Indonesian Christian though, male and female. Both of them are my buddy when I still someone else employee. There is a plan to eat together with a female Christian though.....Just getting halt because of Ramadhan comes......... :D

Maybe Sunni Islamo is yet another victim of Christian.

Not too long ago, Sunni Islamo was attacking Shia. Maybe this time Shia shit on Sunni again and this is yet another valid defence.

Why no Christian or Buddhist attacked Shia?

Maybe Sunni Islamo is yet another victim of Christian.

Not too long ago, Sunni Islamo was attacking Shia. Maybe this time Shia shit on Sunni again and this is yet another valid defence.

Why no Christian or Buddhist attacked Shia?

Attacking what....? Only small event in Madura island, no death or hurt people.

Many Sunni Muslim in Indonesia considers shiah as their brothers and sisters, like me, so who dares to attack them...?

Heck, we even pray together at Makah and Madinah mosque

Lux, you need to seek some valuable goal in your life, no need to attack Islam all the time over the net. You just waste your time here. Indonesia is one of the most successful country to curb radical Muslim.

This man above in my opinion is under curse ....... :D

Not a man, just an angry bitter little kid. :D

In the end of your long bullshit

You got no proof!

Typical indon :D

So by your logic you know this Chinese Christian donated money because he"s your aunt neighbor ?
And after the Chinese donated money he told to your aunt ?
Very logical and make sense

Hahhahahha

I'll say the sun is shining during the day but you can always choose to deny and say I'm bullshiting all you want. It's okay, however the fact remains and I don't have to prove it to an internet troll. Take it or leave it, I don't care.

Speaking of proof, you were once asked for the proof of your allegation regarding Indonesian chinese being denied right to vote, instead of delivering it you bring "proof" of something irrelevant to the subject. Speaking of logic. LOL

Five reasons why Indonesia's presidential election matters | Page 4

And what about your "prophecy" that another 1998 type incident might happen if Prabowo fail to become president?... Any signs yet?

Even when I quoted a statement from Indonesian Chinese denying such incident may happen again, You chose to ignore it and go on with your bitter and paranoia mind.

Thanks for your informations. Hope those steps can work well, and heal their scar.
More thing, has these steps/policys have law guarantee or not? You know, sometimes, different govt issue different policy if there is no law. When some extreme racism or religious extremist break the law, will he be carefully punished?

Of course. All I have mentioned above from the presidents are becoming laws, approved by the parliament as the representation of the people, new government in the future cannot so easily change the law without parliament approval. There are punishment for the offenders.

I guess you misunderstand his post. What I get from his post is that he don't want to be got involved into any unnecessary,irrelevant conflict, no matter between muslim and christan, or any other internal conflict. He just want to live his peaceful life(make money for living). Try to understand him this way, with your best intention. @Indos @prima99

dude, he is a Troll. as his username Pukimak means Mother's Cunt in Malay Language. either he is a troll from Malaysia, or he's the typical Arrogant Racist Cunt from Medan, North Sumatra. either way, his username reflects his behaviour, a cunt.

he doesn't makes money to live. he's merely a greedy money grubber, as you see how he treats his employee as slaves. if he wants his live to be peaceful, he doesn't need to show his racist and start trolling other members here. he's obviously here for trolling

@katarabhumi

No body in here take @Phukimak seriously, he has already had his deserved place at PDF, just let it go bro

He is an old guy actually, his shop get burned by the criminals during 1998 event as he said to us before, thats why he has that kind of attitude..... :)

Back
Top Bottom