What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

@prima 99

It takes 2 to tango. Like i wrote before, let the future decide if of when riot happens again, then we will see. As for now, i will just give the benefit of the doubt. Thats my opinion.

well, one can't completely remove racism in any countries. even the most developed countries has so much racism problems.

i agree with you. let's hope for the better future

There's still racism in Indonesia, but it's much less than before and not blatantly institutionalized anymore. The focus is more about religion now......

Imo part of the racism can be traced directly to Soeharto, using some Chinese as a front for his 'operation' so they can be scapegoats and cultivating the myth about how Indo Chinese are grabbing 70% of the economic pie, while in reality the Government and the state enterprise have the biggest share of economic.

Somehow, although only 3% of Indo Chinese live in Medan they are quite different and 'famous' compare to other Indo Chinese communities.
If Malaysia counts Government Link Companies, which the Malays in Malaysia dominated, the Malays already hold 60%++ of the economy. But they refuse, telling us the Malays only 19% in private sector, at par value(not market value which is at 30%, which should have ended at year 2000)! Glad Indonesian doesn't think that way. A recent expose already show that Mahmud Taib, Cheif minister of Sarawak is the richest man of Malaysia at RM45 Billion. They refuse to back down on this, and refuse to clarify this to the Malays.

I have been to Indonesia, I do say religious freedom in Indonesia is much better than Malaysia. I could see Churches along the road. In Malaysia you can't do that. A church will need 20 years to approve, and must not look like a factory without cross in an Industrial Zone! I haven't seen new temples at all.
CDMShahAlam.jpg

Even television, they aired church sermons live on tv.

i hope the Malaysian Chinese doing fine right there. they have to fight within the system and i know they already did that. it takes time to change. tons of luck for them.

when talking about "native Indonesian" there's something that always bothering me. who are they? Javanese? sundanese? malay? as far as i know, none of them are "native Indonesian". you guys can read again your history book in elementary school. there's a chapter in the book talking about proto melayu and deutro melayu. proto melayu are the first wave of people that came to Indonesia. you can find these guy in the west Indonesia like in papua. these guy are the real "native Indonesian", because deutro melayu came after them. these deutro melayu came from yunnan south China or Vietnam.
because lack of attention from the central government, these native Indonesian mostly living in poor some even still living like a primitive people.

Indonesian and Indonesian Chinese relationship is indeed getting better, although racism still exist. what happened in lowyat can also happen in Indonesia. i do have friends from other ethnic, our relationship so far so good, although sometimes shxt happened, but we're still friend.

i see someone comparing the Indonesian Chinese contribution to Indonesia with other ethnic. i don't think it's fair or apple to apple since this guy comparing Chinese ethnic contribution with the rest of the country. but Chinese ethnic have a lot of contribution in every sector here in Indonesia.

no idea. first time i went to HK (if that even counts) i've got problems looking for hotel rooms. wasted lots of time from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM for a vacant room. i'm only staying in HK for one day though since i'm leaving for japan in the next morning. so it's not really a problem for me.

i'd like to see how's Shanghai doing too. but i can't ATM since Ireland is just soo good right now. how about the school girls there? are they OK if i bring them to bar to have a talk with?

they're good everywhere in Indonesia except Medan. in fact, i was traveling along with my Chinese-Indonesian girlfriends to Germany few years ago.

dude, they call your religion crowds Dogs and you're fine with that for as long as they're Ulama. i know it's not my business since i'm not a Muslim, but you're really fine with that?

Hongkong is over crowded, there you'd better reserve room in advance. Shanghai have enough hotels, all standards, check in after arriving. In China, the bar culture is different with Europe, America. Students here rarely go to bar, they like to go to KTV, sing, dance, or coffe, tea room talking with friends. Anyway, you could try, maybe you are one special guy.
It seems you like city tour. Scenic spot tour is more popolar in China, riding on grassland, desert drving, moutain expendition, drift, skating, like these things.

Last edited:
LOL what's an Indonesian Ulama has anything to do with Arab? LOL you're dumber than i thought you are, old man :rofl:

that bald cibai also gets his *** handled to him for trying accuse the police of being Racist. it's your turn to bow down now :omghaha:

Tuduh Polisi Teriak 'Cina', Huandra Minta Maaf - Tribunnews.com

oh you so butthurt you don't watch it didn't you? how muxh exactly did you pay them to burn your shop? no balls to fight back? :sarcastic:

Cina atau Tionghoa? | Puncak Bukit

Sudah menjadi rahasia umum bahwa orang Cina di negara ini tidak suka disebut sebagai ’Orang Cina’. Perasaan Inferior ini pun disinggung Margie dalam salah satu bab di bukunya, di mana ia dan keluarganya yang sudah turun-temurun tinggal di Indonesia masih merasa sebagai ”tamu” di negara ini.

or you want a University Degree of Research for your Inferiority? here it is! :D

Digilib fib

Image of Chinese inferior arises from the behaviour of domination, subordination,
and marginalization of Chinese ethnic. Chinese inferiority caused by strong racial
prejudice is institutionalized by colonial culture that make social stratification based
on race. Racial segregation by the Dutch colonial government directly passed on to
the post-colonial society, especially the indigenous people who become holders of
political power after Indonesia's independence.

Don't like to be called Cina? well, stay Cina, Cibai. :rofl:

This cina stigma is absolute..
You guys can't no longer used cina to mock us since the mainland already rich and powerful , they are not poor and backwards like in the 80 and 90s

Okay, let's talk in serious way now

While in Medan racism exists very strong between batak Chinese and melayu

Usually Batak and Chinese can get along, but not with Melayu, Batak more hardworking than melayu.

How do I know? Because my right hand in factory is Batak Medan

You guys can't no longer used cina to mock us since the mainland already rich and powerful , they are not poor and backwards like in the 80 and 90s

Usually Batak and Chinese can get along, but not with Melayu, Batak more hardworking than melayu.

Usually Chinese get along very well with Australiesian tribe if they are not Islam, like Borneo Dayaks, Torajan, Manado, Batak..etc.

Anyway, Islam is always the victim.:rofl:

If Malaysia counts Government Link Companies, which the Malays in Malaysia dominated, the Malays already hold 60%++ of the economy. But they refuse, telling us the Malays only 19% in private sector, at par value(not market value which is at 30%, which should have ended at year 2000)! Glad Indonesian doesn't think that way. A recent expose already show that Mahmud Taib, Cheif minister of Sarawak is the richest man of Malaysia at RM45 Billion. They refuse to back down on this, and refuse to clarify this to the Malays.

I have been to Indonesia, I do say religious freedom in Indonesia is much better than Malaysia. I could see Churches along the road. In Malaysia you can't do that. A church will need 20 years to approve, and must not look like a factory without cross in an Industrial Zone! I haven't seen new temples at all.
Even television, they aired church sermons live on tv.

Depend on the era, previously Malay Chinese have much better freedom overall compare to Indo Chinese. Also there's more than one way to skin the cat, sometime you don't need 'in your face' rules, a neutral rule or a threat of violence that applied selectively can have the same effect. But in the end, because of Indonesia size and diversity, it's really depend on which Indonesia province we are talking about.

Hongkong is over crowded, there you'd better reserve room in advance. Shanghai have enough hotels, all standards, check in after arriving. In China, the bar culture is different with Europe, America. Students here rarely go to bar, they like to go to KTV, sing, dance, or coffe, tea room talking with friends. Anyway, you could try, maybe you are one special guy.
It seems you like city tour. Scenic spot tour is more popolar in China, riding on grassland, desert drving, moutain expendition, drift, skating, like these things.

i haven't got the time to reserve as i'm kind in a hurry. but yeah, i need better planning if i wan't to stay in HK for quite some time.

i like to see ordinary people (mostly girls :D) in their daily life. i like to do city tour as well. i usually treat my friends to for some small talk in Ireland. we mostly do that in Bar. yup, most asian likes to spent their times together with their friend in KTV. i'd love to date some chinese schoolgirls as well and treat them to nice places around Shanghai, also to see the SNH48 concerts. if they wanted to, i can bring them to Ireland and i'll pay for their study in the University there and live with me as well.

i don't think nobody uses PRC to mock the chinese ethnics. if anything, that comes from ignorant people who doesn't know that local chinese are not PRC chinese. besides, i never heard people making fun of PRC back when it was poor before.

dunno about Melayu. i hardly have any Melayu friends around the country. perhaps it has something to do with how racism is BIG in Malaysia as it's the only Melayu majority country. i thought Melayu is fewer in Medan? the last time i go there i saw more Padangnese and Acehnese than Melayu.

Yes, Malays are racist as much as are Chinese and Indians. I'll suggest OP not to play the victim card for I have been observing all three major races for quite some time and found all three of them racist to core.

Sory i cant let this quote pass so easily.

Being racist is ok. Its part of our preference as human being. I for instance dont like some race. But being a racist doesnt give you the right to pillage, burn,killing, raping and shouting allah akhbar as justification for jungle behaviour. You mentioned about malay, chinese and indian being racist to the core in your observation. Did you observe in your observation who is going apeshit everytime thing go wrong? i know the answer, do you?

Last edited:
:D lol

Malaysian and Indonesian Chinese should consider coming back to China, though there might be a culture shock, just like Americans have a culture shock when moving to Britain or Germany.

LOL what's an Indonesian Ulama has anything to do with Arab? LOL you're dumber than i thought you are, old man :rofl:

that bald cibai also gets his *** handled to him for trying accuse the police of being Racist. it's your turn to bow down now :omghaha:

Tuduh Polisi Teriak 'Cina', Huandra Minta Maaf - Tribunnews.com

oh you so butthurt you don't watch it didn't you? how muxh exactly did you pay them to burn your shop? no balls to fight back? :sarcastic:

Cina atau Tionghoa? | Puncak Bukit

Sudah menjadi rahasia umum bahwa orang Cina di negara ini tidak suka disebut sebagai ’Orang Cina’. Perasaan Inferior ini pun disinggung Margie dalam salah satu bab di bukunya, di mana ia dan keluarganya yang sudah turun-temurun tinggal di Indonesia masih merasa sebagai ”tamu” di negara ini.

or you want a University Degree of Research for your Inferiority? here it is! :D

Digilib fib

Image of Chinese inferior arises from the behaviour of domination, subordination,
and marginalization of Chinese ethnic. Chinese inferiority caused by strong racial
prejudice is institutionalized by colonial culture that make social stratification based
on race. Racial segregation by the Dutch colonial government directly passed on to
the post-colonial society, especially the indigenous people who become holders of
political power after Indonesia's independence.

Don't like to be called Cina? well, stay Cina, Cibai. :rofl:

lol aight listen up. you can bully your Chinese minority through racist laws when you outnumber them 10:1 but there is a very good reason why the Indonesian government doesn't even squeak about China in the real world since 50s.

tbh Indonesian image in China, Taiwan and HK is very low, especially Muslim Indonesian, because of your poverty, below average height, negative news about extremism, Indonesian women previously being sent abroad as maids and being tortured by Arabs and abuse of the Chinese minority, all while having this delusional bravado about your superiority.

:D lol

Malaysian and Indonesian Chinese should consider coming back to China, though there might be a culture shock, just like Americans have a culture shock when moving to Britain or Germany.

lol aight listen up. you can bully your Chinese minority through racist laws when you outnumber them 10:1 but there is a very good reason why the Indonesian government doesn't even squeak about China in the real world since 50s.

tbh Indonesian image in China, Taiwan and HK is very low, especially Muslim Indonesian, because of your poverty, below average height, negative news about extremism, Indonesian women previously being sent abroad as maids and being tortured by Arabs and abuse of the Chinese minority, all while having this delusional bravado about your superiority.

what racist law?

Discrimination Law and Equality in Indonesia
  • Law No. 40 of 2008 on the Elimination of Racial and Ethnic Discrimination.
Law No. 40 of 2008 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity in the civil, political, economic, social and cultural fields. Race is defined as a group of people based on physical characteristics and lineage. Ethnic group is defined as a group of people based on faith, norms, customs, traditions, linguistic norms, history, geography and kinship.

between China and Indonesia, that is because we still think that Communist Countries are our friend, until CIA fucked up the good relations. why should we mock people who's our friend in the first place?

you don't know that Mao is close friend of Soekarno?

mao-zedong-22-1956-indonesian-president-sukarno.jpg

with Fidel Castro

11.jpg

with Kruschev

2qnm54j.jpg

with Ho Chi Minh

11791930305_61f321de22.jpg

with Kim Il Sung

DCEt8tkRL3.jpg

you're confusing Indonesia with MIddle East countries. ISIS is made in the Middle East, not Indonesia. the last time your Uyghur Terrorist comes here, we arrest them. you better clean your home first of terrorism before speaking.

Kunming terrorist attack suspects nabbed in Indonesia - China - Chinadaily.com.cn

the people who choose to works as maids abroad is their choice. you're the one to talk as there also Chinese Maids abroad? they're even worse than Thief and Criminal combined

Home Wreckers Maid in China?

Home Wreckers Maid in China?

EARLIER this month, cosmetics entrepreneur Nor Zaina Abdul Ghani aka Datin Ira Ghani reportedly lost about RM500,000 when two of her maids absconded with cash, luxury watches, and other jewellery from her home.

They ranged from running away, theft, trying on madam's lingerie to letting strangers into the house when the employers were away.

we're not as low as east asian chinese to look down on other nationalities. we're not boasting superiority against any nationalities. if anything, we didn't even give a shit about them.

@Lux de Veritas as always you start with a social topic and before we know it you turn it into a whole racist rant, no surprise there. It would be nice if you accept that you're a racist to the core, stop pretending that you got some good intentions at heart, you hate Malays the most, followed by other muslims, so spare me your compassion BS.

To a lot of extent the racism from the Chinese and Indian community is reactionary.

You're talking about Malays...they're racist on the state level...bhumiputra...a million special privileges....quota system etc.

Malaysian police is a joke...can be bought for 50 RM....Malaysia Boleh.

To a certain extent, that might be true. But I am sorry Chinese here are as racists as Malays, in Malaysia they don't get to be in-charge. Case and point Hong Kong, they are in-charge there and that is one of the most racist place across the globe, and ironically they are most biased towards mainlanders.

Malaysia government(UMNO) is more closer to Nazism because they emphaize more on race supremacy (Ketuanan Melayu). Facism target culture not race. PAS is Taliban.

That is the problem in Malaysia. Muslim will never believe someone would steal during fasting period of Ramahdan and Chinese are always cheaters (Penipu).
The low frame rate of the CCTV did not help too because the police fail to locate the stolen phone. The phone he stole is Lenovo (upstairs), not OPPO(downstairs). But the thugs trash OPPO store because his release friend go and tell the gang members that OPPO cheated selling him fake. (OPPO official store do not sell fake phone).

20150714-wld-lowyat-thief.png

Same shirt.

The youths were also under the influence of drugs. One of the culprits was released by the police, which lead to this ruckus. I have to agree Malaysia is a bit like a fascist state, where racism is institutionalized and protected by laws. I am no fan of Talibans but calling PAS Talibans is an insult to even those people.

Gross exaggeration, isn't it? Unlike Nazis, UMNO has not confined Chinese and Indians to ghettos. In-fact on average, Malaysian Chinese and Malaysian Indians are far more prospering than their native counterparts in China or India. Similarly, PAS is hardly a far cry of religious extremism we observe in other parts of the Muslim world.

Sorry Ali, but essentially it is. Economic opportunities are reduced further over the course of last few years for non Malays. I fail to understand what is the point of stating counter parts here, as this is not first generation of Chinese or Tamils. Agreed PAS is just an offshoot of UMNO with a bit of more religious craziness, but hardly as extreme as other Islamists.

There are many Chinese in UMNO and MCA and MIC have alliance with UMNO. It is not as black and white as you are trying to present it.

Not that I know of. Both MCA and MIC are controlled by UMNO, a clear evidence of that was the recent leadership crisis in MIC, all those involved were waiting for Najib to resolve their internal issues. MCA, well Chinese consider them a sell out. They are nothing but tokens of non existent diversity.

If the parties that tend to represent Chinese (MCA) and Indians (MIC) in Malaysia are not willing to fight for the rights of their voters, blaming Malays and UMNO is downright absurd. Chinese and Indians, if they are so oppressed by the Malays, must stop voting for parties that have practically sold their interest in return of money as per your claim. Please look at the contradictions in your posts.
They are on a gravy train, why would they complaint. Malaysia essentially is a one party state.

Those who can come already came here.

Nihonjin either naive or self delusional, thinking that Sunni Malay can have no racism.

The only progressive Sunni are PKK kurds, as Marxism has saved them from nuttism.

The Nutter of PDF at it again.

Loool. Nah we don't need any more Muslims (we already have more than enough). They bring/add nothing more to our economy/country. Huh..........well apart from trying to impose shariah on some of our streets and protesting about how they are being 'oppressed'.lol.
However some from Gulf countries/royal family do spend huge amount of cash/capital here , those of them are welcome. Lol :p:

Yeah impose shariah, arent you a little too old to believe in fairy tails, stop reading Sunday Times too much.

There will be a day when China is powerful enough to not care what the rest of the World thinks of them and they will use incidences of violence and persecution against ethnic Chinese as a pretext to intervene militarily, and occupy that country or instill a Government that is Chinese-friendly. That day has not yet arrived but these anti-China barbarians, in places like Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, etc., better watch themselves because that day WILL come.

Nope, hardly unlikely China will care about other chinese other than Chinese Nationals. Things could change if a all out genocide is committed against Chinese people, otherwise NO.

Natives feel threatened by that rabbit-like growing Chinese population then a naturally growing Chinese influence, that can be said for many other countries in region :D

That is utter non-sense, in Malayisa its the Malays that breed like rabbits not chinese. Raising a child here is a grand task in Malaysia, and the system is rigged against them to begin with.

That's the thing that differentiates Japanese. We endure what is unendurable, we even served in the US military despite being placed in detention camps. Japanese integrate and assimilate wherever we go. In fact we rarely riot; in Japan and abroad.THAT is the Japanese Spirit.

:)
My friend, I am sorry but this argument lacks merit. Japan was the last country to open up to the west and even that was done at gun point. Japan is the country that zealously gaurds what ever it percieves as a part of Japanese culture, and does not pass for an open or progressive society. I do not mean to look down at Japanese but detention of American Japanese during WWII was a crime, and one of my all time favorite actors, George Takei have spoken extensively on this matter.

We can't put Malaysia and HK into same category.
In Malaysia, we knew Malay are in charge and we have race issue since independent. I do blame the people (incl. Malay and Chinese) are dumb for letting this drag for so long that it will take at least two generations to fix this shxt.

Shxt happened between HK and China mainland not race related because both are same race. For same reasons, some HK people just don't like the Mainlander, may be their mental haven't been adjusted and accepted that mainland have rise up.

To a certain extent, that might be true. But I am sorry Chinese here are as racists as Malays, in Malaysia they don't get to be in-charge. Case and point Hong Kong, they are in-charge there and that is one of the most racist place across the globe, and ironically they are most biased towards mainlanders.

Not that I know of. Both MCA and MIC are controlled by UMNO, a clear evidence of that was the recent leadership crisis in MIC, all those involved were waiting for Najib to resolve their internal issues. MCA, well Chinese consider them a sell out. They are nothing but tokens of non existent diversity.
G. Palanivel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This guy, was the MIC president, he won the seat because of 'orang asli' (aboriginal) votes. Cameron Highland Indians were crying foul over this.

As always, your knowledge on Malaysian politics never ceases to amaze me.

@Nihonjin1051
11694942_10152851940581184_8938922782644671287_n.jpg

Last edited:
We can't put Malaysia and HK into same category.
In Malaysia, we knew Malay are in charge and we have race issue since independent. I do blame the people (incl. Malay and Chinese) are dumb for letting this drag for so long that it will take at least two generations to fix this shxt.

I wasn't, but I was making a point as few Chinese members at PDF who seems to believe that there is no racism in Chinese. As for Malaysia, both sides are to be blamed, but Malays are more to blame here.

Shxt happened between HK and China mainland not race related because both are same race. For same reasons, some HK people just don't like the Mainlander, may be their mental haven't been adjusted and accepted that mainland have rise up.

Yes and No. Many mainlanders exhibit ethno-racism against Chinese from other parts and consider them not being a true chinese. I personally have witnessed this on several occasions, but at the same time non-mainlanders exhibit same attitude towards mainlanders. Hong Kong have some real issues when it comes to this.

G. Palanivel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This guy, was the MIC president, he won the seat because of 'orang asli' (aboriginal) votes. Cameron Highland Indians were crying foul over this.

As always, your knowledge on Malaysian politics never ceases to amaze me.
The best way to describe Malaysian politics is like a fight between two headless chickens.

Back
Top Bottom