What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

Maybe they are still afraid of Communism China after so many years propagenda. lol I know some moved to Taiwan, Japan, Australia.

mostly ausy and US ( california )

back in the 95, my relative who own factory has warn us to move our capital to singapore..
but we dont take his words seriously...
turn out we lost almost our capital money while my relatives only lost 10% of their wealth...

now they have a great life in sydney and open thai restaurant. they also have properties in singapore.

but the bright side is now we take over the factory running thing here..

mostly ausy and US ( california )

back in the 95, my relative who own factory has warn us to move our capital to singapore..
but we dont take his words seriously...
turn out we lost almost our capital money while my relatives only lost 10% of their wealth...

now they have a great life in sydney and open thai restaurant. they also have properties in singapore.

but the bright side is now we take over the factory running thing here..

Best wishes to you, my uncle, take a rest, go to sleep. Prepare for the new sun rising tommorrow, Weekend. :p:
@Indos Take a rest as well, good weekend.

Rds.

@Place Of Space , as a wuxia movie fan since kid, I would love to visit China someday. :)

Hope you enjoy the coming tour in future. We are peaceful guys, don't worry anything. You like wuxia movie, I advise you to reach Hengdian in Zhejiang province, that's called Chinawood. Most wuxia are shot there. :-) bye, I am gonna leave.

Guys, I wonder do you ever think of touring in China? you know China is a top10 traveling destination worlwide. What interesting topics will you start to talk with Chinese here, will you hide you nationality of Indonesian? @Indus @prima99 @Phukimak @katarabhumi in the open air, share your opinions, please.

no idea. first time i went to HK (if that even counts) i've got problems looking for hotel rooms. wasted lots of time from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM for a vacant room. i'm only staying in HK for one day though since i'm leaving for japan in the next morning. so it's not really a problem for me.

i'd like to see how's Shanghai doing too. but i can't ATM since Ireland is just soo good right now. how about the school girls there? are they OK if i bring them to bar to have a talk with?

I have been to Indonesia before, I know loads of Indonesian Chinese bitter. But that was 5 years + ago? Did not keep contact with them.

they're good everywhere in Indonesia except Medan. in fact, i was traveling along with my Chinese-Indonesian girlfriends to Germany few years ago.

I lie?????????
It's you who always lie !!

Shia Muslims: Indonesian villages burned down - BBC News

This so called inferior Cibai is much better than babu indon :D

oh, and talking about inferior..

one arab guys slap a bunch of your people
and called them son of the bitch, dogs and etc..

and this indiana jones vs indonesia forest minister

the so called Inferior Cibai is indeed inferior :D

they're cowards trying to be hardcore but failed hard. fits you so much, keyboard Troll :D

look as they bow down to them. apparenlty his not being a "Good Boy" by his Mommy ROFL :D

don't forget to greet your customer too! :haha:

he,he, Arab is many in Indonesia, some become Islamic preacher, and he is actually a mix with mostly has become 90 % native in blood. And since he is an Ulama, so some people under his control ( he must be the leader in his madrasah) can get slapped like that. There is bad and good people as Ulama, no big deal. Even I have conflict with the leader of a mosque in my neighbourhood since he is so arrogance. But we have forget that conflict.

dude, they call your religion crowds Dogs and you're fine with that for as long as they're Ulama. i know it's not my business since i'm not a Muslim, but you're really fine with that?

dude, they call your religion crowds Dogs and you're fine with that for as long as they're Ulama. i know it's not my business since i'm not a Muslim, but you're really fine with that?

Fine what...? I just said that some Ulama can be bad as well.....? Do I say that person is a good Ulama...?

It has become a local news in my opinion since I dont follow local news too much and that person has already got social punishment I guest or some punishment from our Ulama council.

I am a modernist Muslim (Muhammadiyah), not a traditional one (NU). In traditional Islam like NU, they embrace one of Tasawuf teaching that makes Islamic preacher become so high level, so it is not Arab or non Arab Ulama, just like how NU people treat Gus Dur (native Ulama) by kissing his hand.....

Habib is NU stuff..........It is NU culture.

Last edited:
no idea. first time i went to HK (if that even counts) i've got problems looking for hotel rooms. wasted lots of time from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM for a vacant room. i'm only staying in HK for one day though since i'm leaving for japan in the next morning. so it's not really a problem for me.

i'd like to see how's Shanghai doing too. but i can't ATM since Ireland is just soo good right now. how about the school girls there? are they OK if i bring them to bar to have a talk with?

they're good everywhere in Indonesia except Medan. in fact, i was traveling along with my Chinese-Indonesian girlfriends to Germany few years ago.

the so called Inferior Cibai is indeed inferior :D

they're cowards trying to be hardcore but failed hard. fits you so much, keyboard Troll :D

look as they bow down to them. apparenlty his not being a "Good Boy" by his Mommy ROFL :D

don't forget to greet your customer too! :haha:

I don't see any inferior from your video..
But I do see your people inferior complex toward Arab and white people :D
Even your native elite show it clearly :rofl:

And its internationally well known you guys are inferior complex :rofl:

I rest my case here, time to sleep.. Enjoy the video :lol:

Heck he is not Arab Indonesian......Native one, Palembang ethnic if I am not mistaken.... :D

And you just show 2 bad Ulama who has been captured by camera and get social punishment through out the nation.

What kind of inferiority is it....?

My older brother can easily have pretty and rich Chinese girl friend for years ( who is also smart since she studied in FKUI (the best medical university in Indonesia) ). She always paid him money and take my brother by using her car.

My second older brother almost married a mainland Chinese girl who has quite good position in a multinational company (he cannot marry her since my mother prohibit him to marry that Chinese lady (China nationality) even though that girl wants to be Muslim.

................................................................................................................................................................

Another one, whos leader is on earth who is brave enough to go to Sarajevo in 1990's when it is under siege by Serbian...?

Yup. Indonesian

soeharto-b131.jpg

8417785464_b533c2d9e9_b.jpg

soeharto%25252Bdi%25252Bbosnia.jpg

And even we smuggle ammunition there to Bosnian Muslim in Sarajevo using Soeharto trip

And dont tell about Soekarno, every body knows who he is....

Last edited:
Indonesia's abstain vote over Iran sanction, who said our native elite feel inferior to Western nations

rp-pr_1204596403_re_455x195.jpg

In the old time we even fought 3 western nations at one front (British/Australia/New Zealand) in which we were the one who started the conflict

Indonesia–Malaysia confrontation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The conflict lasted nearly four years; however, following General Suharto's replacement of Sukarno, Indonesian interest in pursuing the war with Malaysia declined, and combat eased. Peace negotiations were initiated during May 1966 before a final peace agreement was ratified on 11 August 1966.[87]

Although the Indonesians had conducted a few amphibious raids and an airborne operation against Malaya, the war remained limited throughout its duration and remained largely a land conflict. For either side to have escalated to large scale air or naval attacks "would have incurred disadvantages greatly outweighing the marginal military effect that they might have produced".[50] The UK Secretary of State for Defence at the time, Denis Healey, described the campaign as "one of the most efficient uses of military forces in the history of the world".[88] British Commonwealth forces peaked at 17,000 deployed in Borneo, with another 10,000 more available in Malaya and Singapore.[50]

The withdrawal parade in Labuanfrom the Royal Navy, Royal Australian Navy and Royal New Zealand Navy at the end of the confrontation after their successful mission.

Total British Commonwealth military casualties were 114 killed and 181 wounded, most of them Gurkhas.[50] The losses included Gurkha casualties of 43 killed and 83 wounded, other British armed forces were a further 19 killed and 44 wounded, Australian casualties of 16 killed and 9 wounded (although only 7 were killed in action) and New Zealand casualties of 7 killed and another 7 wounded or injured.[89][90]

The remaining casualties were that of the Malaysian military, police, and Border Scouts. A significant number of British casualties occurred during helicopter accidents, including a Belvedere crash that killed several SAS commanders and a Foreign Office official, possibly a member of MI6. A Wessex collision also killed several men from 2nd Parachute Battalion, and a Westland Scout crash, on 16 July 1964, near Kluang airfield, killed the two crewmen from 656 Sqn AAC. Finally, in August 1966, there remained two British and two Australian soldiers missing and presumed dead, with the Australians (both from the SASR) probably drowned while crossing a swollen river.[91] The remains of a Royal Marine were recovered some 20 years later.[citation needed] Altogether, 36 cilivians were killed, 53 wounded and 4 captured, with most being local inhabitants.[50]

Indonesian casualties were estimated at 590 killed, 222 wounded and 771 captured.[50]

Last edited:

LOL what's an Indonesian Ulama has anything to do with Arab? LOL you're dumber than i thought you are, old man :rofl:

that bald cibai also gets his *** handled to him for trying accuse the police of being Racist. it's your turn to bow down now :omghaha:

Tuduh Polisi Teriak 'Cina', Huandra Minta Maaf - Tribunnews.com

oh you so butthurt you don't watch it didn't you? how muxh exactly did you pay them to burn your shop? no balls to fight back? :sarcastic:

Cina atau Tionghoa? | Puncak Bukit

Sudah menjadi rahasia umum bahwa orang Cina di negara ini tidak suka disebut sebagai ’Orang Cina’. Perasaan Inferior ini pun disinggung Margie dalam salah satu bab di bukunya, di mana ia dan keluarganya yang sudah turun-temurun tinggal di Indonesia masih merasa sebagai ”tamu” di negara ini.

or you want a University Degree of Research for your Inferiority? here it is! :D

Digilib fib

Image of Chinese inferior arises from the behaviour of domination, subordination,
and marginalization of Chinese ethnic. Chinese inferiority caused by strong racial
prejudice is institutionalized by colonial culture that make social stratification based
on race. Racial segregation by the Dutch colonial government directly passed on to
the post-colonial society, especially the indigenous people who become holders of
political power after Indonesia's independence.

Don't like to be called Cina? well, stay Cina, Cibai. :rofl:

Guys, I wonder do you ever think of touring in China? you know China is a top10 traveling destination worlwide. What interesting topics will you start to talk with Chinese here, will you hide you nationality of Indonesian? @Indus @prima99 @Phukimak @katarabhumi in the open air, share your opinions, please.

It has been 10 years since my last visit to China. I don't know about now, but at that time there's no point of hiding my nationality, explaining where Indonesia is (below Malaysia, above Australia) or Bali and Medan is part of Indonesia is a good icebreaker topic :p:

Talking about inferiority over Arab, well I guest I am the only person in Masjidil Haram when I visited that place who dares to ask an Arab guard personnel (The Mosque guard) who is using his shoes inside the mosque...... :lol:

Yah, also several Salafist Arab (local people I guess) using sandals inside the Haram mosque needs to clarify his actions in front of me.......... :partay:

A real believer only get afraid with his God, it is a universal trait of any real believer (mukminin) based on Quran, what ever their ethnicity are.... :-)

Despite that, some Muslim at Jakarta (usually local Betawi and part of NU people (Islam Traditional) ) do have some Habib culture, Habib is Ulama (Islamic preacher) and they are prophet descent and respected because of their blood, so not all of Arab people is respected at that community...........

In Iran, Ulama with prophet descent become their Mullah to understand the context

I heard stories of bad treatment of ethnic chinese in Indonesia and Malaysia first hand in the past and by ethnic chinese i met abroad. Usually its envy of locals toward the hardworking ethnic han chinese and their way of accumulating wealth.
All indonesians and malaysians explained their reason/excuses for beating and killing ethnic Han Chinese in the past. As far i can tell, both side(native indonesians and malaysian versus ethnic chineses in those countries) wont budge on their perception. My proposition is pretty simple: When ethnic conflicts/killing of chinese happens again in those 2 countries, you know who is telling the truth so far. For now let it be and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
I heard stories of bad treatment of ethnic chinese in Indonesia and Malaysia first hand in the past and by ethnic chinese i met abroad. Usually its envy of locals toward the hardworking ethnic han chinese and their way of accumulating wealth.
All indonesians and malaysians explained their reason/excuses for beating and killing ethnic Han Chinese in the past. As far i can tell, both side(native indonesians and malaysian versus ethnic chineses in those countries) wont budge on their perception. My proposition is pretty simple: When ethnic conflicts/killing of chinese happens again in those 2 countries, you know who is telling the truth so far. For now let it be and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Inferiority complex for Chinese in indonesia is ancient. here's the data

Digilib fib

there isn't any Racism left in Indonesia. this isn't 1998. even if Racism exists, that's because of Retarded individuals like the user Pukimak. he is one of the Racist Chinese ethnics in Indonesia. Racism is so yesterday, as if it's not obvious.

mind you, that it's not all the Native cause. if you research, it's the other way around. while almost every province in Indonesia doesn't promote Racism, one particular city in Medan still has the Racism, and it's BIG in the chinese etnic group. no idea what caused it, nor i do i care about them at all. the problem started with themselves, and HAS to be cured by themselves either.

anyway, cheers for Indonesia

1916_Dutch_East_Indies_-_Art.jpg

@prima 99

It takes 2 to tango. Like i wrote before, let the future decide if of when riot happens again, then we will see. As for now, i will just give the benefit of the doubt. Thats my opinion.

There's still racism in Indonesia, but it's much less than before and not blatantly institutionalized anymore. The focus is more about religion now......

Imo part of the racism can be traced directly to Soeharto, using some Chinese as a front for his 'operation' so they can be scapegoats and cultivating the myth about how Indo Chinese are grabbing 70% of the economic pie, while in reality the Government and the state enterprise have the biggest share of economic.

Somehow, although only 3% of Indo Chinese live in Medan they are quite different and 'famous' compare to other Indo Chinese communities.

Back
Top Bottom