What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

You need to learn more buddy. Who is assisting native Indonesian in fighting against colonial force...? Getting independence...? Helping to develop the nation..? All people living in Indonesia of course have contribution on that, no need to thank on particular ethnic, instead foreign migration people needs to thank Indonesian native to accept them here. I dont see any Arab Indonesian see that way you think though.

Based on military history it is more Sumatran and Javanese troops who become backbone of our Army in fighting against Dutch (and also Britain in the early phase of our independence war), and we have military training from Japanese actually during WW 2. There are 30.000 trained troops from Sumatra and 40.000 trained troops from Java. The troops name is PETA, first established by Japanese military to help them against the allied force. PETA becomes our national army after Japanese surrendered.

Japanese had been finished in 1945, Indonesia got independence in 1950. What about the 5 years?

See? The indonesian didn't massacre Arab, you of course don't need to express thanksgiving specially, because there is no disputes in heart.
The former indonesia govt hurt Chinese seriously, if you guys not be humble, the historical memory can't be healed. It will not help your nation's integration. I am helping you, but you has such terrible understanding ability.

Helped to develop your nation in the far past; assist you guys to fight against colonial forces, get independence; helped to boom the countries economy rise these years; colorful your nation's culture; help to enhance diplomatic relations with China, east Asia nations, lots of things you guys need to thanksgiving. Most important, the govt and people has to apologize for the massacre in 1960's and 1998.

already did for the 1998

May 1998 riots of Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 9 August, Minister of Investment Hamzah Haz flew to Taiwan and apologized for the violence while promoting Indonesia as an investment destination.

as for the 1960, it's not as simply apologizing as it's regarded as "Justice" against the "supposedly" brutal communist. the guys who did the Executions believes it as well. like i said, this IS NOT an Anti-China, this is Anti-Communism. the real Anti-China move is in 1998 and that's already done. we should Apologize to the victim's family for both the Native Victims and the Chinese-Indonesian Victims as well. but once we do that, that means THIS negates the involvement of CIA. if we are to apologize for it, then send them CIA first here and let them bow their heads first before ours.

why should we thanks China if it's "our people" who build our own country? Chinese-Indonesians are Indonesians. Indian-Indonesians are Indonesians. they don't demand us to give any hardcore "thanks" and "apologize" like PRC tries force to others. we're grateful for them and we're proud of them, they're our brethren. there also A LOT of our Native conglomerates and Tycoons who builds this country altogether with them, how about that?

international-wise, Japan did helped us A LOT, and i'm grateful to them. we might not have the biggest Japanese living here, but we're one of the most Pro-Japanese countries out there. the statistics for it is easy to search. i'll post the video about it. it's Japanese Dub so you might not understand it

Google Translated Title : Ultra pro Indonesia, I found that you are using the imperial calendar (imperial era) without using AD! ! Japan and Indonesia of great history in the Japanese large impressed!

Google Translated Title : Indonesia blow up the illegal fishing of China! This is the corresponding one of the world

Google Translated Title : Indonesian Brigadier General Ali Murtopo opened the mouth in South Korea condemnation of Japan

No you wrong, the natives is natives, the Chinese is Chinese....

Of course it's better we stay as Chinese , we have our culture and way of thinking..

While the Indonesian.... Meh...

not suprised to see one of the Chinese Mainlander Mentality Disease in our country like you. when are you going to leave our land?

also, Ahok is Proud to be Indonesian. Problem?

@prima99

Something that they dont know is that if it is based on company, 10 biggest company in Indonesia are 8 state owned, and 2 foreign companies (USA and Britain). And all high tech big companies in Indonesia are Indonesian state owned companies (PT Dirgantara /aerospace, PT LEN, PT INTI (electronics), PT Pindad ( machinery and weapons), PT PAL (Shipbuilder), etc and other are just Japanese-British (vehicle) and South Koreans (TV, and others). Biggest constructions companies are also state owned like Adhi Karya, Hutama Karya, Wijaya Karya.....:coffee:

In therm of banking systems, the big ones are state owned and others are foreign banks

@prima99

Something that they dont know is that if it is based on company, 10 biggest company in Indonesia are 8 state owned, and 2 foreign companies (USA and Britain). And all high tech big companies in Indonesia are Indonesian state owned companies and other are just Japanese-British (vehicle) and South Koreans (TV, and others). Biggest constructions companies are also state owned like Adhi Karya, Hutama Karya, Wijaya Karya.....:coffee:

In therm of banking systems, the big ones are state owned and others are foreign banks

i know right. those outsiders talk like they know jack shit about indonesia.

Japanese had been finished in 1945, Indonesia got independence in 1950. What about the 5 years?

See? The indonesian didn't massacre Arab, you of course don't need to express thanksgiving specially, because there is no disputes in heart.
The former indonesia govt hurt Chinese seriously, if you guys not be humble, the historical memory can't be healed. It will not help your nation's integration. I am helping you, but you has such terrible understanding ability.

What 5 years...? It was our independence struggle, do you think we do nothing at those years..? You need to learn our history in which our independence struggle has been fought long before 1945. And do you want to know the real truth....? Actually Dutch favor Chinese trader during Dutch rule and native traders get economic blockade during that time. It is why in term of religion Chinese favors to be Christian to be close with Dutch so they can have economic and political gain over the native.

And thats why our first national attempt in fighting Dutch comes from economic front when we start building national organisation and we call that organisation Syarikat Dagang Islam and later become Syarikat Islam ( it was the first unity we ever made to fight Dutch and also "Chinese traders" and later become the first national political organisation and produce people like Soekarno).

I have repeated so many times about the massacre, you cannt do much things during chaos event. It is the time when the bad people has the biggest party.

How come a Muslim intend to heart another human being without justice......:cuckoo: We can go to hell if we do that

Only bad people who did that, and dont generalize us with them............

already did for the 1998

On 9 August, Minister of Investment Hamzah Haz flew to Taiwan and apologized for the violence while promoting Indonesia as an investment destination.

as for the 1960, it's not as simply apologizing as it's regarded as "Justice" against the "supposedly" brutal communist. the guys who did the Executions believes it as well. like i said, this IS NOT an Anti-China, this is Anti-Communism. the real Anti-China move is in 1998 and that's already done. we should Apologize to the victim's family for both the Native Victims and the Chinese-Indonesian Victims as well. but once we do that, that means THIS negates the involvement of CIA. if we are to apologize for it, then send them CIA first here and let them bow their heads first before ours.

why should we thanks China if it's "our people" who build our own country? Chinese-Indonesians are Indonesians. Indian-Indonesians are Indonesians. they don't demand us to give any hardcore "thanks" and "apologize" like PRC tries force to others. we're grateful for them and we're proud of them, they're our brethren. there also A LOT of our Native conglomerates and Tycoons who builds this country altogether with them, how about that?

international-wise, Japan did helped us A LOT, and i'm grateful to them. we might not have the biggest Japanese living here, but we're one of the most Pro-Japanese countries out there. the statistics for it is easy to search. i'll post the video about it. it's Japanese Dub so you might not understand it

Google Translated Title : Ultra pro Indonesia, I found that you are using the imperial calendar (imperial era) without using AD! ! Japan and Indonesia of great history in the Japanese large impressed!

Google Translated Title : Indonesia blow up the illegal fishing of China! This is the corresponding one of the world

Google Translated Title : Indonesian Brigadier General Ali Murtopo opened the mouth in South Korea condemnation of Japan

not suprised to see one of the Chinese Mainlander Mentality Disease in our country like you. when are you going to leave our land?

Ahok just gave a lip service for a native baboon
And you guys jumping around like a monkey

Okay, here's my answer for you hentai lover

When you guys can feed your own people and stop being a slave in foreign country
That's the day I'm leaving :D

already did for the 1998

" like i said, this IS NOT an Anti-China, this is Anti-Communism. the real Anti-China move is in 1998 and that's already done. " ---Anti-China move in 1998, but we didn't feel it, no damage in China here.
" why should we thanks China if it's "our people" who build our own country?"---We always talk about Chinese in indonesia, right? Thanks the Chinese you called Cina, not we in China, get it?

Could you reply honestly, Chinese in your mind is ethnic/race or nationality? This issue is what I discuss with 70U63 in the first place. @Indos your opinion? @70U63 You can read their opinions as reference.

There are someone who want to bring up funny discussion instead of checking dictionary.

Harsh insult only made by inferior people....... :D
It is good to see some one like phukimak become so honest talking about native Indonesian...... :toast_sign:

@Phukimak You need to respect people who are hard working people like that, I also know many of Chinese work hard labor in Russia. Without them, there will be no development happening

Ahok just gave a lip service for a native baboon
And you guys jumping around like a monkey

Okay, here's my answer for you hentai lover

When you guys can feed your own people and stop being a slave in foreign country
That's the day I'm leaving :D

nah, he is supported by Indonesians and because he knows that HE IS Indonesian. no need to be the typical Chinese, boy. that shows how immature you are :D

ROFL can't get out? why? is it because no Chinese Country would like to accept useless Racist cunt like you? :D

It is good to see some one like phukimak become so honest talking about native Indonesian...... :toast_sign:

@Phukimak You need to respect people who are hard working people like that, I also know many of Chinese work hard labor in Russia. Without them, there will be no development happening

In Russia, those are Chinese nationality, different with Chinese in Indonesia with different nationality. Our govt and diplomat wills be responsible for Chinese natioanlity, but has no responsiblity for Chinese ethnic who don't have our nationality. Anyway, it refers to the last question, I quote you.
"Harsh insult only made by inferior people". Trust me, treat Cina well and peacefull with respect, you guys will receive unbelievable good feedback. Chines is harsher than harsh, softer then soft, this is our culture and history.

Last edited:

Lol , are you serious wanna talking about inferior????

Inferior is when you hated the people but you want to be like them, instead embraced your own culture the native embraced Arab culture..
And most of the native is Inferior complex towards Arab , one arab guys can slap a bunch of native without problem..

You hated the Chinese , but trying to put your self on the same level like us..
That's what I called inferior!

Chinese is ethnic of course,

You carefully read prima99's post, do you think his post consider Chinese as ethnic or nationality?
Actually by my observation, Indonesian native consider Chinese as ethnic have no conflict with Chinese Indonesian; those think Chinese is nationality has serious conflict with them.

I need to correct you one thing. Chinese in China is nationality, our ethnics are Han, Tibetan, Manchurian, Hui, Uighur, Miao, Zhuang...
Chinese in overseas mostly are ethnic, and someone maitain our nationality are still Chinese nationality.

Last edited:
nah, he is supported by Indonesians and because he knows that HE IS Indonesian. no need to be the typical Chinese, boy. that shows how immature you are :D

ROFL can't get out? why? is it because no Chinese Country would like to accept useless Racist cunt like you? :D

Nope, I just enjoy ensalve the native and making million dollar every years ..
Every country love to accept people who can bring benefit, rather than people shouting Allah and Allah and Allah and blow them self.

Back
Top Bottom